Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2011, 12:02 AM   #31
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I don't use it all the time but sometimes the warming sensations one feels pretty good!
Sometimes the lube helps if there hasn't been enough of the foreplay. All depends.
The warming ones kinda chaff me after prolonged sex, Even the ky warmimg massage 2 in 1 oil can have adverse affects in my nether regions if it slides their from a back massage. I once massaged a lady with the warming one and it felt during the massage, but uncomfortable to both of us especially when it slides to private areas. For massages its cool, but for sex its ymmv so far for me. So I always ask ladies beforehand not to use the warming ones or wash your hands or take a full shower after.....the warming one suck to me unfortunately for this reason.

Also ladies does size factor in to a reason you may use lube when you regularly wouldnt, or would it still not be an issue for the ladies who say they dont require it?
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #32
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I wonder if anyone else shares my experience.. I had this happen to me a few times.

I can be turned soo turned on sometimes, sex great, he's doing everything right, but be almost as dry as a bone? I rub it, hell damn near slap it to get those juices churning.. and nothing. Don't know for sure that it's happened in the hobby, but it has happened. Then after I use the lube and it's more comfortable then I moisten up a bit. For that first 10 minutes though the waterworks were not moving even though it felt great.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
I wonder if anyone else shares my experience.. I had this happen to me a few times.

I can be turned soo turned on sometimes, sex great, he's doing everything right, but be almost as dry as a bone? I rub it, hell damn near slap it to get those juices churning.. and nothing. Don't know for sure that it's happened in the hobby, but it has happened. Then after I use the lube and it's more comfortable then I moisten up a bit. For that first 10 minutes though the waterworks were not moving even though it felt great.
Maybe your pussy died! Check the warranty? LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #34
Guest020612
Account Disabled

User ID: 86471
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys, I wouldn't sweat it. Hormones, as pointed out by many play a BIG role, as does age. Throw in BC pills, ring or whatever and it can be a crap shoot.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on my body, not the timing of person that I am with. The only time the man comes into the decision is if he hung, then I am whipping out the lube regardless. I only see one person a day and no more than 5 in a month so I don't want my goods outta wack!
Guest020612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #35
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
Women are different from each other just like men are. Some girls run like a river at the slightest provocation, others are naturally quite dry, and most are somewhere in between. Ladies that are drier need lube, especially with latex condoms. This isn't rocket science, guys; with biology nothing is set in stone and there is considerable variation within the range of normality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla View Post
I use lube every time. Condoms dry me out something fierce! It doesn't mean I am not turned on or that I have seen someone before you that day, it just means that latex and my va-jay-jay are NOT bestest friends.

Sorry if it is offensive to some. I don't want my kitty tore up!!! If I let her get all tore up just to spare someone's feelings then I will be out of commission for almost a week. Not worth it :-(

This was a great question. Hobby on!

Agreed.

You don't want to hurt a woman do you? Because that is exactly what will happen if you are not allowing her to lubricate when she needs to. Your friction pleasure turns into "raw, swollen vaginal" tissue for her and then your lovely lady will have to take time off to recover.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #36
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Different strokes for different folks. Just like we can't always get it up, all girls can't get wet every time. Also, some women just naturally don't get very lubricated and medicines can take a toll.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #37
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes I use lube, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes the wind blows up my skirt and its oh happy day.

The woman's body can be unpredictable. We can't get wet on command. A little motion helps. Doesn't have to be the world shifting, but sometimes it takes a spark.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #38
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes the size of the member makes it necessary for more lube. The bigger you are, the better you will be at hitting her walls thus "friction" which in turn will cause a need for moisture.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #39
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Various reasons for the flow of natural lubrication to either be in abundance or not. The lack of lubrication has NOTHING to do with how turned on a lady might be. I find that if I forget to take a hormone (hysterectomy), I may be less likely to get as wet as when I take them daily at the same time each day. Either way....I am the lube Queen! I have great lube and love the way it feels when I wrap my hand around a .....oopps,,,TMI LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #40
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

In my experience over the years I have seen providers that needed to use lube for many reasons such as age or medical. Most of the time if she used lube it did not bother me too much though I would have preferred I was the one getting her really wet.

My current AFT has never used lube with me. She is not a squirter but she gets more than enough wet for both of us with my help. Lucky for me she also has an O during DATY and during intercourse, sometimes more than once. Puts a smile on my face as well as hers.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #41
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I don't use lubes much at all, I don't see a lot of gentlemen per day or even per week so I always get a bit turned on during my preparations for each date.
The excitement of meeting a gentleman for the first time or an old friend for "another round" is quite the aphrodisiac.

The only time I find them necessary is when toys come into play, then only a little is used until my natural fliuds get flowing.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #42
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I use lube. And if I'm in the middle of sex and don't feel like taking a break to reach over and get it, I'll use spit.
When using lube, always remember, a little dab will do 'er.
I don't equate a mans inability to stay hard or even to get hard in the first place, with how turned on he is. Shouldn't be any different with a juicy/non-juicy woman.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #43
only1sweetmaddy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12264
My ECCIE Reviews

Pu$$Y is good I’m sure on any kind of conditions! On some day’s the forecast may call for extra wetness, while other days it may be dry with low humidity! Either way, once upon a time a gentlemen best phrased it as: "If God had created anything better, he would have kept it for himself".
only1sweetmaddy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #44
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Lube

If my ATF got any wetter, I would have to bring a snorkle. So I guess it's not a problem with Her and me.

One Lady mentioned 'condoms soaking up the natural lube'. Wouldn't that be a tad counterproductive to their purpose.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #45
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well hell that blows my mind. The concensus out there is you are so small and tight you can't accomodate anything past average size penis. You should try something made by Quaker state.
Yes, I am small....and lube does not make it any bigger. It just makes things slippery and hurts like hell when he goes too far in!

Jackie, our bodies were meant to have BBFS period. You start adding condoms, a different type each week no less, plus lubes....and it is prevents natural things from happening as they should. They are a necessary evil in this biz, but that's not the way it was meant to be for our bodies to self lubricate
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women