Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #31
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Won't even speculate as to who the nominee will be, but with several massive egos involved who think they are God's gift, I still there there will be a 3rd, "independent party candidate" that will fracture things even more for the GOP.

It most likely would be Ron Paul or Bachmann, who is a Republican in name, but still fancies herself the Tea Party spokesperson. If Perry drops out, he will happily return to Texas, thinking he has dodged a major bullet.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:39 AM   #32
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
If Perry drops out, he will happily return to Texas, thinking he has dodged a major bullet.
You think so? When he drops out he'll be so exposed that even Texans will wake up and eat him raw
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #33
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

WOW, first time in here, and I like what I'm hearing. Obama DOES have the Black vote wrapped up...hook, line and sinker. The only problem is it's only 12.6% of the US population and probably half that will actually GO OUT AND VOTE. What Obama did that NO other president since Regan is attract a new fan/voting base! Unless a Republican(t) can really ignite the Hispanic/Latino vote, (and this would be from 18 year olds to 99+), there really isn't a new fan base to ignite.

I don't drink the Obama Kool-Aid all the time. He's done some quite stupid stuff. However, with many liberal and slightly to the right voters, I just don't see them being enough of a swing vote for a Republican(t) candidate. Now, this is Aug 23, 2011. I'll check back to see whom the candidate will be on Aug 23, 2012!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm telling you, it's over and Perry will win. Go to Vegas, bet on Perry, then collect your winnings after the election and move to Brazil before he's inaugurated.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm telling you, it's over and Perry will win. Go to Vegas, bet on Perry, then collect your winnings after the election and move to Brazil before he's inaugurated.
Lol sorry that's a long shot bet- Perry is not moderate enough to pull the Independents away from Obama and his stance on immigration and gay marriage will not bring him much latino vote or the gay community vote. Also, all the UE people will not be impressed with his huge job creation of $7.25 hr jobs- I don't think the UE people are looking for those type of jobs.
Interesting to note that Mitt Romney as governor had his state at number 47 in job creation- not a good thing to run on and what is Romney going to say negative about Obamacare????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #36
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Like all the major news agencies don't lie? Mr. Giz you know that the game is rigged, you know that the media is DEFINITELY rigged. I wouldn't believe one of them polls about Barrack. Plus many Americans know how the government has been cooking the books.

Ron Paul is the only one who can effectively beat him because many Americans realize what a fraud he is. I don't believe that many Black Americans will vote for him either, maybe the majority but not all are going to vote for him, maybe half. The Black vote is mainly tied to the south in which McCain won the vast majority of. The black vote didn't get Barrack in the White House anyways. It was White America who put him in there and thats not a racist remark. I would have rather seen Jesse Jackson as President. Obama threw Black America under the bus, Jackson wouldn't have done that. Thats also why Jackson hasn't been elected as President. Obama serves the corporatist elites in this country and people know that. You can fool them once but you are not going to fool them twice. Black Americans realize who Obama serves, just ask them in Detroit. Obama isn't stupid, he's going where the money is and he knows he's going to get it from corporate America.

Well if you don't vote for who you want in there then their definitely not getting in the White House. In my book Barrack has shown absolutely poor leadership while in office.
where are you getting your sources????? Obama got 96 % of the Black vote in 2008 and 67 % of the Hispanic vote- you said Obama will only get half the Black vote in 2012 are you fucking kidding me??? Unless Obama makes an announcement that he believes we should go back to slavery he will surely get well over 90 % of the Black vote and will still get a vast majority of the Hispanic vote. Whom do you think the "other" half is going to vote for Bachman? Perry? Let's be serious- and show me one poll where the majority of Black voters say they will not vote for Obama??? Many in the Black community are outraged of how he has been treated and he is extremely popular among African Americans of all ages. I told a few of my friends about your little rant and they laughed so hard- Obama has not sold out- maybe you are confusing him with Herman Cain.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:36 PM   #37
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Paul- un electable although i agree with some of his stances- but his age will play a role and mainstream America is not ready for a president who wants to legalize "bad" medicine and prostitution
No, he only wants to legalize freedom and America is not ready for that. That is pretty lame to dig that low to insult a man that unlock your chains and let you be able to drink Raw Milk, keep most of your paycheck, decide what to teach your kids, be really secure in your home/property and most of all, have SOUND money!
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WellEndowed, I DO NOT want Perry to be President. But I am 99% certain he will be the next POTUS. Issues are irrelevant, even popularity is irrelevant. Hell, voting is irrelevant. It will be Perry. Unless, of course, it's someone else.

If I got to pick from the current crop of announced and likely to announce, I would pick Gary Johnson, former Governor of New Mexico. Not bloody likely he will get anywhere, but he has a terrific record and liberty based policies.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #39
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
All of you Texas guys have to remember that Perry is not a huge name...outside of Texas. Of course I know who he is from a few of the evening soundbites but I have learned much more on this one thread than I ever would have otherwise.

I'm with TTH (and I can't believe I said that!), I think the eventual Republican winner hasn't entered the race nor is even being talked about much at this point. I'm leaning towards someone like Marco Rubio, Rudy Guilanni, Gen. David Petraeus, Bobby Jindal or one of the more obscure governors to take it all.

Jimmy Carter did the same thing back in the day, came out of nowhere (GA Senate and Governor actually) to beat Ford.
Neither Guilani or Petraeus could win a REPUBLICAN primary for dog catcher. Way too moderate.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:13 PM   #40
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
what's my stance on Ron Paul??? As, I stated I actually like some of his ideas- he's the most honest of the bunch, but like I said he has some extreme views that majority of Americans are not ready fo- there are even some Republicans who are turned off by Ron Paul's views on legalizing "bad" medicine and legalizing prostitution add his age and you get some one who is not electable- sorry just the facts.
In terms of Maxine Waters- she is entitled to her own viewpoints- did you read or see how Al Sharpton , Eric Dyson, and Tavis Smiley fought back against what the Black Caucus and Maxine Waters stated???
Let me put it to you like this since I am a African American who is Independent- I am intelligent enough to know that Barack Obama represents all of America- all this talk about Obama doesn't come to the Black community are all bullshit- Obama has to represent every one not just African Americans he's the President of the U.S not of Black america. Yes, it's true that African Americans today have a higher unemployment rate than America an Obama needs to focus on jobs.
You act as if the Black Caucus is going to support Perry, Romney or Palin???
I am going to go on record and say these one more time- only way Obama loses if the economy is really fucked up next year meaning the UE rate hits double digits.
The GOP made some crucial mistakes- number one the Ryan Plan will be talked about during the elections because quite a few of the candidates running now supported the measure and what sticks with Americans was the GOP idea of giving vouchers for medicare and at the same time giving tax breaks to corporations- big fucking mistake to make during a recession!!! No American who is struggling wants to hear any politicians talking about giving tax breaks to the Wealthy.
Another huge mistake- the GOP supported extending Bush tax cuts- Americans are realizing that the Bush tax cuts is not doing shit- here's Paul Ryan getting booed for supporting wealthy tax breaks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kgnE1Xvec
Also, what was the GOP plan for Health care??? And finally the debt ceiling left a sour taste in most Americans mouth as most Americans want the wealthy to pay their fair share.
The fact of the matter- most Americans don't see the GOP as representing the every day Americans- Obama wanted to give TARP money to Small business- guess who opposed that issue? Obama has given tax breaks to the middle class- guess who wants to give tax breaks to the rich.
Finally, whatever you guys think of Obama- call him a rock star or whatever, but he's tremendously popular across the board and is likable look at the money he has already raised- he can fill up any stadium and raise money quicker than any other GOP candidate and that's going to count- in order for Obama to lose- it's going to have to be from a candidate who is in the middle- Independents are not going to flock in masses to far right wing guys like Ron Paul, Bachmann or Perry. To Cute Ole Guy- I will make any monetary bet that Perry will not defeat Obama won't even come close- Perry is too far right wing- he's even hated in his own State and again his record is nothing to brag about once his lies were exposed- yeah he balanced his state's budget- thanks to Obama's stimulus money which he told people he wouldn't accept- again if you call creating thousands of jobs that pay $7.25 an hour success than more power to him.
A candidate to beat Obama has to have a lot of Charisma and is going to have to be in the middle where they would be able to pull some of the Independents away from Obama. I am actually part of an Independent group in Texas and although there are a lot of my peers who want Obama to do a better job- I haven't heard any of them embracing any of the GOP candidates.
Lastly let's not forget of course the main focus is going to be on jobs- but are the GOP going to say...well If I am elected the UE rate will be down to 4%- my question and anyone with a brain is going to ask how??? That's why when Bachmann mentioned if elected she's going to have gas at $2 a gallon- LMFAO so I guess she has some secret that George Bush and Obama apparently don't know- besides by having gas at $2 a gallon I guess she just said the fuck with alternative fuels- since having cheap gas will just mean Americans will be addicting to oil. Rememember 2 months ago the prince of Saudi Arabia told OPEC to consider making oil cheap to Americans to keep them "hooked" so they are not weaned off and searching and developing other fuel sources.
Honestly, if I was a Republican I would say 2012 is not looking goo for you guys as of yet- and I have heard this from my friends who are Republicans who are not impressed with whose running.
Quote:
where are you getting your sources????? Obama got 96 % of the Black vote in 2008 and 67 % of the Hispanic vote- you said Obama will only get half the Black vote in 2012 are you fucking kidding me??? Unless Obama makes an announcement that he believes we should go back to slavery he will surely get well over 90 % of the Black vote and will still get a vast majority of the Hispanic vote. Whom do you think the "other" half is going to vote for Bachman? Perry? Let's be serious- and show me one poll where the majority of Black voters say they will not vote for Obama??? Many in the Black community are outraged of how he has been treated and he is extremely popular among African Americans of all ages. I told a few of my friends about your little rant and they laughed so hard- Obama has not sold out- maybe you are confusing him with Herman Cain.
Like I said it was the white vote that put him in office. The black vote in this country represents a very small number, and thats of the people who can vote. Barry lost the vast majority of the southern electoral votes if you clearly remember. Oh there's no doubt Obama is going to get most of the black vote but I truly don't think he's going to get as much as he did last time around. He'll probably get a lot of the hispanic vote because Barry is doing what he can to make illegals in this country to legal residents so they'll vote for his sorry ass, which I might add are hurting U.S. born citizens in an already depressed economy. He should be deporting their ass back to where they came from, and thats not a racist remark, thats the truth which a lot of people do not like to hear. Illegal aliens are killing this country and thats a lame way to pick up extra votes. Besides lets not forget the hispanic woman he made a supreme court judge who has never even been a judge. What a great way to further destroy this country Barry Soetoro, your doing a great job!

This paragraph is from one of your previous replies. Yeah no doubt the unemployment number in this country is high, is it currently around 9% thats reported by the government? Do you truly believe that number? The real number is probably around 20%. That 9% more than likely represents the number of out of work people getting unemployment benefits. Lets not forget that the government can cook their books and numbers anytime they want, I hope you don't believe the numbers the government is reporting to the general public! If you don't think our government is cooking the books just look at the Federal Reserve, enough said! Lets not forget all of the people getting food stamps which is nearly 50 million in this country, check out the number yourself at www.usdebtclock.org on the far right hand side of the page.

I'm not going to doubt that Obama is going to raise a lot of money for his campaign because corporate America and Wall St are bankrolling him. The tax laws are written for the Rich in this country and the money is going to go to the candidates that promise to keep the system going. Thats easy to see if someone is paying attention to what is going on in this country. Obama is a sell-out. The super Rich are bankrolling him because their getting all the breaks, while the middle class and poor have to bail out the rich and Wall St when they fuck up!

Sheep are easy people to lead, it's easy to go along with the status quo. When are people going to finally wake up in this country and realize that it doesn't matter what party the candidate comes from because nothing is going to change because the vast majority of these candidates just represent the super Rich and the people who stuff the most money in their pockets. Ron Paul is the only chance for real change. I hope Obama doesn't use that, "Yes we can" slogan again, or "Change we can all believe in." Yeah it was a change for the worst and "yes he did" fuck things up. Obama just wants the middle class and the poor to be wage slaves for the corporations. His popularity is way down. It's going to funny to see what kind of bullshit and lies he's going to cram down Americans throats when the election really starts to heat up! I would say that he is one of the biggest con men in the history of this nation, who obviously can't live up to what he says. Obama serves his masters that pull his strings, the Super Rich. Obama serves the multi billionaires club. Ron Paul would have a field day on Obama and school him on politics. Just like he did with Rick Santorum, made him look like a jackass in front of a national audience. Obama is in the WH but Ron Paul would be able to point out every thing he has done wrong and would really be able to EXPLOIT Odumbo in front of a national audience, the Super Rich don't want to see their front man get embarrassed.

If Obama, Perry, or Romeny become the next President I see nothing changing except for the economy getting much worse because it's "who" they represent. Creating more jobs is going to be a difficult topic for any candidate, we all know Obama can't create jobs because the Super Rich have Obama in their pocket. Besides the Rich in this country don't think like you or me. It doesn't make sense to bring the jobs back to America because it's going to hurt their bottom line (net income). I would say that this economy is to far gone for anyone to bring it back to a healthy level. At this point in time it would take a miracle and I don't see that happening! If one of those 3 get in the WH expect the worst to happen. Hopefully everyone has already bought their gold, silver, and guns.

In conclusion I feel sorry for the sheep who follow Obama. His followers can't see past the smoke and mirrors to see the real person. The people should have woke up from their comas by now and realized that he's a hoax and a puppet. For the people who haven't, they'll realize the impact of their decision years down the road after the President has left office. For example, what were going through today is an economic decision that Nixon made back in 1971 that sealed the fate of this country when he severed the tie between gold and the U.S. dollar. Since were in the information age things move at the speed of light, the stroke of a key which has revolutioned the way business is conducted in todays environment.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #41
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hopefully everyone has already bought their gold, silver, and guns.
What are you gonna do with all that gold? Buy bread, milk, eggs and cheese?
Or eat it like it is? What is gold more than just a piece of metal, expensive because people like the color?
It produces nothing, does not built value (unless you find a fool who pays more than you did), it cost money to store and insure it.
And then people realize how big a fool they are and the bubble will burst. Suddenly it's only worth 50% of what they paid for it. Poor savings all gone.
Insurance for bad times like the sellers make you believe? Lol, look at a gold chart a few years back when Lehmann got burnt, gold went in a free fall. Nice reliable insurance.

Google it, gold is the worst investment of our time, just a bubble that will burst like the dot com and Miami condos
Old 08-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #42
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
What are you gonna do with all that gold? Buy bread, milk, eggs and cheese?
Or eat it like it is? What is gold more than just a piece of metal, expensive because people like the color?
It produces nothing, does not built value (unless you find a fool who pays more than you did), it cost money to store and insure it.
And then people realize how big a fool they are and the bubble will burst. Suddenly it's only worth 50% of what they paid for it. Poor savings all gone.
Insurance for bad times like the sellers make you believe? Lol, look at a gold chart a few years back when Lehmann got burnt, gold went in a free fall. Nice reliable insurance.

Google it, gold is the worst investment of our time, just a bubble that will burst like the dot com and Miami condos
Believe what you want. I'm not saying you have to go and dive into it. I've been sittin on my treasure chest for awhile and things are looking good. I'm not paying any corrupt institution or some bank to hold my gold. Yeah just so they can confiscate it when the time comes. Have you ever heard of a Bank Holiday? FDR did it back a long time ago, I believe in 1936.

Search history and do some research on the Weimar Republic of Germany and learn about what hyperinflation can do to paper currency. By the way we adopted the same monetary system they had! Gold has intrinsic value and is A LOT better than all of that worthless paper your holding onto! You need to do your homework!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #43
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gold has intrinsic value and is A LOT better than all of that worthless paper your holding onto! You need to do your homework!
You got to be kidding, I'm a professional investor and currency trader, it's my living (besides my UE checks from TX) and I'm good at it. You tell me to do my homework?
Old 08-23-2011, 11:30 PM   #44
waverunner234
Valued Poster

I forgot this one
Old 08-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #45
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Well I'm glad your a professional! There's many professionals in the world. Including the boys at Goldmansachs, Merrill Lynch, and Bear Stearns. A lot of the smart boys who got it all wrong, you can call them professionals as well. No need to brag or boast or tell everyone how big of an ego you have because there are a lot of professional fuck-ups out there who wear suits all day long. I'm sure we can come to a mutual understanding on that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women