Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #31
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, the ACLU is calling for a fair, unbiased investigation, for what that's worth.

http://aclufl.wordpress.com/
The ACLU has already convicted him (from your link):
When news broke about the shooting death of Trayvon Martin and the decision of the Sanford, Florida Police Department not to press charges of any sort against the shooter, George Zimmerman, the ACLU added its voice to those who were calling for a more thorough outside investigation.
Our Mid-Florida Regional Director Joyce Hamilton Henry was one of five speakers at the first rally in Sanford, held at the Allen AME Chapel.
Our concerns about the inept work of local police and prosecutors has been heightened by reports that the detective investigating the shooting death of Trayvon had recommended the filing of charges, but was overruled by the States Attorney for Seminole County.
And now, with so much of the conversation (witness Change.org, that has collected approximately two million signatures on a petition calling for the arrest of George Zimmerman, essentially defining Zimmerman’s arrest as justice for Trayvon),we have tried to change the focus of the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
How are you going to just blow off the best lawyer you could possibly get for a case like this, I mean the lawyer got Casey Anthony off- he lost the best chance he had.
My understanding is the lawyer never met face to face with Z.

Let me give you a hypothetical: You have a bounty on your head. You've lost your job, cannot stay at your home and even though your friends and family have stood up for you in public you literally cannot walk down the street.

You call up your attorney and ask: what about the bounty on my head? Can I get police protection? How am I going to pay you? If the answer is consistently "we dunno" then you have to go elsewhere.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Let me give you a hypothetical: You have a bounty on your head. You've lost your job, cannot stay at your home and even though your friends and family have stood up for you in public you literally cannot walk down the street.

You call up your attorney and ask: what about the bounty on my head? Can I get police protection? How am I going to pay you? If the answer is consistently "we dunno" then you have to go elsewhere.
Let me start by saying I have no problem with your hypothetical questions.

But I wonder where all the "You can't prejudge! You can't hypothiseze!" posters from this past week have gone?

Yes, IB, I am talking about you. I guess prejudging is fine is some cases, isn't it?

Hypocrite. But then we've known that for a while.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Let me start by saying I have no problem with your hypothetical questions.

But I wonder where all the "You can't prejudge! You can't hypothiseze!" posters from this past week have gone?

Yes, IB, I am talking about you. I guess prejudging is fine is some cases, isn't it?

Hypocrite. But then we've known that for a while.
You are just a liar Old-goaT, but then everyone has known that for a while.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are just a liar Old-goaT, but then everyone has known that for a while.
That wasn't really the question on the table, was it?

Care to answer the question or join the discussion?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We can prejudge and hypothesize all we want. We can do flips on the corner shouting "Zimmerman is guilty" as loud as we want. But in a constitutional republic, we cannot deprive anyone of their life, liberty or property without due process of law, regardless of what we may think or what the media may tell us to think. If we don't like the prosecutor's decision, elect a different prosecutor. We can't take upon ourselves the duties of prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner.

Yeah, I suspect Zimmerman at the very least overreacted. I think he should be charged and tried. I can think that. I don't have to presume he's innocent. But the system does have to presume that, not to protect Zimmerman, but to protect all of us.

Of course, the Constitution is pretty much dead, so this may not mean anything anymore, but that's the way it used to be, back when we were a free country.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We can prejudge and hypothesize all we want. We can do flips on the corner shouting "Zimmerman is guilty" as loud as we want. But in a constitutional republic, we cannot deprive anyone of their life, liberty or property without due process of law, regardless of what we may think or what the media may tell us to think. If we don't like the prosecutor's decision, elect a different prosecutor. We can't take upon ourselves the duties of prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner.

Yeah, I suspect Zimmerman at the very least overreacted. I think he should be charged and tried. I can think that. I don't have to presume he's innocent. But the system does have to presume that, not to protect Zimmerman, but to protect all of us.

Of course, the Constitution is pretty much dead, so this may not mean anything anymore, but that's the way it used to be, back when we were a free country.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The "You can prejudge! Zimmerman called 911 47 times over the last year. Trayvon was killed for Skittles!" posters are here continuing their work on the Obama narrative.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "You can prejudge! Zimmerman called 911 47 times over the last year. Trayvon was killed for Skittles!" posters are here continuing their work on the Obama narrative.
What does Martin or Zimmerman's political preferences have to do with anything?

What does any politician's views have to do with whether the shooting was murder, manslaughter, or self defense?

Are you trying to say people believe it is OK to kill someone based upon who they do or don't support for president?

Your post is rather sick sounding.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:44 AM   #39
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I really don't understand the whole problem here.

For years, and ages, Americans have killed innocent people.

Be it the Natives, or all the people in all the unwanted wars.

Even Bush acknowledged that probably 30,000 innocent Iraque woman and children were killed.

SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:09 AM   #40
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My understanding is the lawyer never met face to face with Z.

Honestly if I fear my life because people were trying to attack me after a situation I PUT MYSELF IN, then I would turn myself over to police custody because that is the safest place you could be - but that is just from from a sane person. Fleeing the sity or state you are being investigated in and losing contact with the best legal services you could have in a situation like that, doesn't seem at all reasonable. I love seeing all these people who rooted from Zimmerman trying to justify him disappearing. Guilty people run and if Zimmerman needs police protection that should be held on the state since they didn't detain him the first go around.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:18 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not saying it is a good idea for him to run, I'm just saying it's understandable.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:32 AM   #42
Jackie S
Valued Poster

I have a feeling that the Special Prosecutor knows where he is. She might have him in some type of protective custody because when she has that new conference annoucing that she is not bringing charges, she does not want him harmed.

That is as good of a hypothesis as any of the others offered.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:36 AM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

works for me
Old 04-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
I really don't understand the whole problem here.

For years, and ages, Americans have killed innocent people.

Be it the Natives, or all the people in all the unwanted wars.

Even Bush acknowledged that probably 30,000 innocent Iraque woman and children were killed.

SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Just a reminder for the Little Dutch Boy: Kieft's War --

129 Dutch soldiers descended on the camps and killed 120 Native Americans, including women and children. Having opposed the attack, de Vries described the events in his journal: "Infants were torn form their mother's breasts, and hacked to pieces in the presence of their parents, and pieces thrown into the fire and in the water, and other sucklings, being bound to small boards, were cut, stuck, and pierced, and miserably massacred in a manner to move a heart of stone. Some were thrown into the river, and when the fathers and mothers endeavored to save them, the soldiers would not let them come on land but made both parents and children drown...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kieft%27s_War

Another reminder for the Little Dutch Boy: Slavery in the English and Dutch colonies --

The captain of a Dutch warship that arrived in Jamestown in August 1619 "brought not any thing but 20 and odd Negroes, wch the Governor and Cape Marchant bought for victuale . . . at the best and easyest rate they could." The first slaves in the English colonies had been sold.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/02/AR2006090201097.html

The Dutch West India Company introduced slavery in 1625 with the importation of eleven black slaves who worked as farmers, fur traders, and builders to New Amsterdam (present day New York City), capital of the nascent province of New Netherland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery..._United_States
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #45
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Honestly if I fear my life because people were trying to attack me after a situation I PUT MYSELF IN, then I would turn myself over to police custody because that is the safest place you could be - but that is just from from a sane person. Fleeing the sity or state you are being investigated in and losing contact with the best legal services you could have in a situation like that, doesn't seem at all reasonable. I love seeing all these people who rooted from Zimmerman trying to justify him disappearing. Guilty people run and if Zimmerman needs police protection that should be held on the state since they didn't detain him the first go around.
Right this is more the actions of a person panicking thinking they are going to be arrested and it does make him look guilty. Again I think Zimmerman has been mentally ill this whole time, I said it the first day that all this blew up in the news. He had stalked and beaten his girlfriend and was arrested for assault and she then put a restraining order out against him. He then went on this one man crusade to be a watchdog for neighborhoods that were in areas not even associated with his neighborhood and even assaulted a police officer in one case.. then makes about 3 dozen phone calls to the police department and 911 over "suspicious black males". Then he finally kills someone. I would say all this is a pretty good indication of someone who is not well or mentally sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have a feeling that the Special Prosecutor knows where he is. She might have him in some type of protective custody because when she has that new conference annoucing that she is not bringing charges, she does not want him harmed.

That is as good of a hypothesis as any of the others offered.
They hinted that it is possible Zimmerman is in Peru with his family. His mother and sister and others live there. They said his website was updated yesterday afternoon after his attorneys lost contact with him from Sunday.

I am sure that if the Special Prosecutor doesn't want to look stupid like the police department in Fla. then she hopefully has someone trailing him. If not then she will have a hard time getting him back from Peru if he is there should she make an announcement he is guilty.

I think that these attorneys are idiots in my opinion because this whole time they have never met Zimmerman in person not once and have gone on all the talk shows to talk about the extent of his injuries and so on and never even were on retainer! This all came out yesterday. Then it begs the question how can they talk fact about a guy they haven't even met in person? On top of that if Zimmerman hadn't even paid them a penny yet what was the website for money all about?

In addition Zimmermans dad is a retired Judge so why the hell isn't he having a serious talk with his son about doing the right things here? Instead his Dad goes on multiple talk news shows in an under cover mode and starts making statements that end up making things much worse for his son. Not to mention his brother comes out of the woodwork (a brother who he hasn't seen or heard from in years) doing the same thing. All of this behavior is truly bizarre.

Lots of questions and no answers yet.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women