Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41674
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36056
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2018, 03:41 PM   #31
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
I enjoy the personal connection. If HE doesn't want kissing, conversation, and mutual enjoyment....I am not likely to be available for him again if he calls.

I like and need money just as much as anyone else. But if the client makes me feel like "just a fuck"....I'll pass if he calls again.

But then, he is not likely to call again because if I am not truly enjoying it, I don't think I perform as well.
Ditto, darling lass. There have been times when I felt pretty certain that I was just another notch on a belt, perhaps a check mark off the "Irish redhead," "mature," or "BBW" box, or that someone was seeing me merely for a ref based on my reputation. I would much prefer to be called because a fellow thinks I'm interesting and that we'll have fun together!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:46 PM   #32
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Cue:

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:57 PM   #33
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Derierre View Post
You Could not of answered this topic any better! Great minds think alike!
Whats wrong you need friends ha
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:31 PM   #34
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Whats wrong you need friends ha
Is your comprehension level really that low? The Poster "BDirty" and I are quite good friends.

Keep chasing your own tail....
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #35
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^it was a simple question,no need to insult wasn't being mean..

i got it o btw can i get me shoes back from you just those,no references is ok i know you don't give them because you're so friendly...

*Hugs & Kisses*
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:20 PM   #36
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
One thing that you didn't mention was that for a true GFE I must be willing to give almost as much as I get.
What does this mean?
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #37
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty View Post
IMO there are two areas (physical and non-physical) areas where a provider differentiates herself as GFE rather than a BNG / Non-GFE type of provider:

Non-Physical:
-She acts (or fakes) like she is actually happy to meet you in person
-Greets you with a smile, nice hug and even better a good kiss
-She is dressed well and not necessarily in lingerie but just presents herself well
-Big bonus is she has taken the time to have refreshments on-hand i.e. water, soda, juice etc. Not necessarily expensive type of alcohol but just something for you to drink

Physical
-DFK, BBBJ, Eye Contact, Fucks in all the various positions: CG, RCG, K9, MISH, Scissors, etc..etc..and definitely IOP (even if she is faking it but at least it appears to be real)
-Brings a warm washcloth and wipes you down after
-Basically, she provides a very nice session where you feel like she enjoyed herself and she enjoyed the sex...

Again, since the OP asked - this is just my own opinion...
Lmao
Old 02-13-2018, 10:25 PM   #38
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
As far as ads, if GFE it should be bbbj, some kissing, DATY, and positions where she does some of the work.

In reality, it happens when dude and hooker click and iop is completely realistic.

My favorites all time, all from Latin agencies and all gone: the original Alondra, Cristi, and Lexy.
Where she does some of the work lmao

Seriously?

I do my work by whispering to your winky if you want the kitty then you get up & work for it... ijs

There's alot of men that want the provider to do everything & that ain't going to happen with me.. I work hard with my mouth you want a nutt get your ass up & work for it pffft.. I don't offer cow girl so you have no choice to Zumba your ass on top or behind of me...
Old 02-13-2018, 10:53 PM   #39
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
What does this mean?
Most of the things that the guys have been listing are the things they expect from the provider. However, what should the client be prepared to do for the provider. And don't tell me pay her. Have you found out what she likes. Maybe it's just take a little time to cuddle and just listen to her. Make sure she has a good experience also. A real GFE has to be a two-way street.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:01 PM   #40
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Most of the things that the guys have been listing are the things they expect from the provider. However, what should the client be prepared to do for the provider. And don't tell me pay her. Have you found out what she likes. Maybe it's just take a little time to cuddle and just listen to her. Make sure she has a good experience also. A real GFE has to be a two-way street.
Pay me give me your winky & shhhhh

Those are my standards if you don't want to comply I will be compelled to THROAT PUNCH YOU..ijs
Old 02-13-2018, 11:20 PM   #41
NordicJag
Premium Access

Quote:
Pay me give me your winky & shhhhh

Those are my standards if you don't want to comply I will be compelled to THROAT PUNCH YOU..ijs
So what you're saying is that even though you list GFE sessions on your showcase, you don't really offer GFE. You can't have an attitude like you just stated and say you are providing GFE.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:35 AM   #42
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So what you're saying is that even though you list GFE sessions on your showcase, you don't really offer GFE. You can't have an attitude like you just stated and say you are providing GFE.
Lmao FUCKTARDS they're so funny.. I'm saying I don't offer CG In My RW Life Or WL & if you can't accept that you can run along to the next WHORE! I can have whatever attitude I choose because Not Every Whore You're With Is The Same I Mean If You Can't Handle This Then That's One Thing But Don't Knock Me Because You Suffer From Stunted Nutt Syndrome That's A Personal Problem But Def Not Mine.

You Might Not Be Able To Handle My GFE But They're 5 Fucktards Behind You That Can... I Don't Kiss Ass So You Either Deal With It Or Go About Your Buisness... ✌✌✌✌

My skills are well documented but since a jealous whore decided to out me I had to start over but trust me I don't care if you disagree because I'm well off.. pffft lmao

#fucktardslivesmatter
#throatpunch
#winkywhisperer
#throatpunch
#fartbox

Lmao clueless tards
Old 02-14-2018, 07:12 AM   #43
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Generally when things are done as above.....it's those special gentlemen that will be MOST remembered and visa versa.

NJ.....the wine was devine....thank you again
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #44
NordicJag
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
Generally when things are done as above.....it's those special gentlemen that will be MOST remembered and visa versa.

NJ.....the wine was devine....thank you again
It was my pleasure.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:39 AM   #45
NordicJag
Premium Access

Quote:
Lmao FUCKTARDS they're so funny.. I'm saying I don't offer CG In My RW Life Or WL & if you can't accept that you can run along to the next WHORE! I can have whatever attitude I choose because Not Every Whore You're With Is The Same I Mean If You Can't Handle This Then That's One Thing But Don't Knock Me Because You Suffer From Stunted Nutt Syndrome That's A Personal Problem But Def Not Mine.

You Might Not Be Able To Handle My GFE But They're 5 Fucktards Behind You That Can... I Don't Kiss Ass So You Either Deal With It Or Go About Your Buisness... ✌✌✌✌

My skills are well documented but since a jealous whore decided to out me I had to start over but trust me I don't care if you disagree because I'm well off.. pffft lmao

#fucktardslivesmatter
#throatpunch
#winkywhisperer
#throatpunch
#fartbox

Lmao clueless tards
Oh my Amiliah, I sense some very out of control hostility. I never criticized your attitude, because you are correct. You are free to choose your own attitude. I merely questioned if your attitude was compatible with GFE. Right now there is a wide range of usage of that term. I believe that the reason Cyndi (the OP) started this thread was to narrow the definition. There have been some very good responses. The guys for the most said what they expected to receive from a GFE provider which usually included that the provider was happy to see them, a believable IOP, etc. On the ladies side, Cyndi, Fancy, Krystal, and others seemed to be saying that in order to do that, they need to be treated as something more than merchandise. In other words, if you want a "girlfriend experience" then treat the lady more like a girlfriend.

Amiliah, if your attitude works for you that's great. As you say we are all different. However, from reading the posts on this thread, it would seem that your attitude is not conducive to GFE and possibly not be mentioned as part of your menu. I wish you the best.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women