Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2014, 11:20 PM   #31
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Business isn't slow for me up North! I think Claire & I just haven't managed to get busy with ALL of Austin, YET! Hoogers and their silly pipe dreams.. wanting to do ALL of Austin!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:24 AM   #32
human.magic.8.ball
Registered Member

Why don't you all pay for the place based on the calendar appointments? I.e. if person A has 45%, person B has 50%, and person C has 5%, then that's what each of you pay. You'd have to get a month ahead on whatever payments, but that would make it pretty fair.

Damn, that was probably the lamest newb post ever.
human.magic.8.ball is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #33
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
You didn't, Scarlett did, may be my written English still needs some French after going Dutch for so long ...

SR's Southside boys have abandoned her, while CSB's North boys are no where to be seen!
May be Central Austin is the place?
Thanks for reminding me that I need to post an ad and slow down on the threAD's!!

I will do my weekend ad in your honor, sir.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:09 AM   #34
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell, I'd be happy to pay for use of a private incall for the sporadic availability my women parts allow of late. *BOO-HOO* Sorry... Hatin' my life right now.

I have repeat clientele on all sides of town & beyond so had offered the multiple locale option for a short time several years ago. It didn't really have time to prosper as I had a leave of absence for several months not long into the arrangement.

One way I tried to make it more convenient, that you might have already considered, but just offering some advice. I had specific days I was available at the locations so as not to be running from one side of town to the other. The options were made when responding to the appt requests and made things much more convenient for both parties. It does take a while for some gents who see only you but don't play regularly nor do they visit the board anymore since they've found a suitable match. Give it a little time to travel the synapses. ;-)

Good luck!
K A T
XOXOX
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #35
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by human.magic.8.ball View Post
Why don't you all pay for the place based on the calendar appointments? I.e. if person A has 45%, person B has 50%, and person C has 5%, then that's what each of you pay. You'd have to get a month ahead on whatever payments, but that would make it pretty fair.

Damn, that was probably the lamest newb post ever.
That, my dear sir, is a brilliant idea
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:23 AM   #36
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
*BOO-HOO* Sorry... Hatin' my life right now.
Good luck!
K A T
XOXOX
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #37
readysetgo12
Account Disabled

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
That, my dear sir, is a brilliant idea
that would be my recommendation as well. split the utilities evenly but pay the rent based on the previous months amt of bookings (hours or $$$) among the 3 of you
readysetgo12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:20 AM   #38
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Maybe with SWSW coming up there's an opportunity to share?
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:31 PM   #39
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysetgo12 View Post
that would be my recommendation as well. split the utilities evenly but pay the rent based on the previous months amt of bookings (hours or $$$) among the 3 of you
That seems fair 3 PROVIDERS IN 1 place- pay as you go as you can make the $$$ with 3 ppl it shouldn't be hard @ $$$ hr

Or just get a private incall of your own central that might do it!

It's gotta blow that you spent all that time and can't get the calls when they said they were ready to roll plus a lot of traveling north to south must be costly! Hope they step up there game and it works out for you
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:03 AM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:57 AM   #41
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Now, that was just as sweeeeeet as Jennie's own peach pie with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top! :-)

Good mornin', Sir! *nod & smile* Such lovely scenes of the NORTHERN territories are perfect accompaniment to my French Roast this foggy morn.

(BTW If anyone wants to make a pilgrimage to the wilds of Alaska - for rizzles - count me in!) Hehe

Adventure always inspires me and although SL probably wasn't intending that the vid be taken SERIOUSLY... I was bored and actually enjoyed the story. I'm a sucker for a good story! *stoopid* I admit pics of the aurora borealis amaze me! So, they were the finale that prompted my reverie and ended in rambling. :-)

BUT... the REAL thing that started this silliness is the content of the email notification of SL's post (just now, my Swype chose "pussy" first instead of "post"). I digress... something threw me off... Oh yes!!! I didn't realize there was a video. The plain text message simply read: JSt0NEESrUA.

!!!!!WTF is SL saying??? IS IT CODE??? Tried to apply it to the north incall topic the post related to, supposedly. I pondered the strange arrangement of letters again.

JSt0NEESrUA

*backwards* Are U SEEN S? J? Uhmmm... hmmmm
*forwards* Just STONEES Up Already!!

Hey!!! Does he, SL, partake in wake and bake??? What an Austinite!! OR... is that what started this? ;-)

Good times... LOL

Pardon the high-jack. *snickering*

Humor is healthy! Have a good day, Everyone...
XoXoX
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
BUT... the REAL thing that started this silliness is the content of the email notification of SL's post (just now, my Swype chose "pussy" first instead of "post"). I digress... something threw me off... Oh yes!!! I didn't realize there was a video. The plain text message simply read: JSt0NEESrUA.

!!!!!WTF is SL saying??? IS IT CODE??? Tried to apply it to the north incall topic the post related to, supposedly. I pondered the strange arrangement of letters again.

Hey!!! Does he, SL, partake in wake and bake??? What an Austinite!! OR... is that what started this? ;-)

Pardon the high-jack. *snickering*

Humor is healthy! Have a good day, Everyone...
XoXoX
I like the song. it was the only thing I could find with "NORTH" so I threw it up there! I thinck your seeing the YOUTUBE "Code" which is how one posts the video. Must be on a cell.

Wake & Bake? No its more like Sleep & SLAMDANGO®.

But what the hell at least I know how to spell Magenta now!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:29 PM   #43
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
OK SL, since you have mastered Magenta, we shall now move you to Cyan and expand your mind... BB
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #44
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
OK SL, since you have mastered Magenta, we shall now move you to Cyan and expand your mind...

I also have no fucKing idea what that means. Slow afternoon with no sports except for the Olympics.

BB
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:28 PM   #45
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I'm sorry that you're having problems up north Claire. My permanent place is up here and I am normally kept busy. I normally don't go to south Austin although I've visited San Marcos & San Antonio.
Planning on doing more travel this year, starting with Dallas Feb 17-20.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women