Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-21-2019, 06:05 PM   #31
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Nah...it wasn't DGs fault.

He was a drinker and got drunk and fell out of a guard tower
LMAO...
Who allowed the schnapps in the camp in the first place?
DG's GG that's who.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:08 PM   #32
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

If you can't enjoy mixed are dark humor...this board is not for you
Old 08-21-2019, 06:20 PM   #33
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
LMAO...
Who allowed the schnapps in the camp in the first place?
DG, that's who.
C’mon bm.....Jägermeister didn’t just invent itself...word in the bunker said it was a joint effort with that Dr. Mengele dude....
Old 08-21-2019, 06:53 PM   #34
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Nah...it wasn't DGs fault.

He was a drinker and got drunk and fell out of a guard tower
OMG Tbone! You're crazy!
Old 08-21-2019, 07:48 PM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
C’mon bm.....Jägermeister didn’t just invent itself...word in the bunker said it was a joint effort with that Dr. Mengele dude....
What's that? An attempt at jew pickling juice that had unexpected benefits?
I'm not so sure tbone's grandfather would approve. But then again...anything to advance the final solution. Perhaps he would approve if he was a loyal Nazi.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:27 PM   #36
Yabadabbado
BANNED

Encounters: 2

There is no humor about genocides ever. It’s not funny. Then someone states , I forget who, that there’s humor in 911. I didn’t come here to make pals, got plenty of those, I came here to enjoy the gorgeous ladies and so far it’s gone well, but I sort of stay clear of Coed. It’s only a small clique of people anyway and the antagonist sistine and I guess his side kick shine( thankfully he’s banned and hopefully never returns to the board). Although, I think Sistine is a troll, he is the only one who said anything in this thread that makes any sense. I’m surprised the mods allow it, like if anyone really spends time with anyone who is Jewish or anyone with an empathetic heart that pain still runs deep so in my opinion if you find that funny, well.....like what’s not off limits? Would you make a joke about the shooting in Walmart? How about the genocide in Rwanda or present day Sudan? Would you make a joke about the shooting at the country festival in Las Vegas? At least have enough respect to just leave it alone, but to each his own and I’m not here to tell a grown man or woman how to act. But the mods shouldn’t want that here and should curb that shit in my honest opinion. I don’t even know how to participate here, Sistine gets ridiculed for spam and possibly pointed, but anything nazi related, hate related, is totally accepted. I don’t ever want to understand that. I got my answer so thank you to everyone. Goodnight.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:37 PM   #37
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

^ the only thing I will add is that when serious I tell people say what you say and mean what you say without the "proverbial" smiley faces or LOL...or in your case use of the word "Sistine" as a qualifier to sort of soften the blow...Go hard like Iron Mike
Old 08-21-2019, 08:52 PM   #38
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

^^^^^ Yeah ok.....anyway.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
What's that? An attempt at jew pickling juice that had unexpected benefits?
I'm not so sure tbone's grandfather would approve. But then again...anything to advance the final solution. Perhaps he would approve if he was a loyal Nazi.
Tbone’s grandfather was always loyal to the cause....perhaps he enjoyed the product a little too much but who are we to judge? Tebow knows we’ve all been there....Dr. M has always been a bit shady...especially with those late night Jew experiments but Dorian has that bitch under control.....jew pickling juice is gonna be way more profitable than the labor intensive task of picking out all those gold teeth fillings from a mountain of skulls.....
Old 08-21-2019, 09:20 PM   #39
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Welche nazi referenzen?
Old 08-21-2019, 09:40 PM   #40
Yabadabbado
BANNED

Sistine I think nothing if you, just observant. A person with any kind of life wouldn’t be on here as much as you are along with the resident lifer tbone. I said what I said and meant it. Now I’m done, you’ll can have this shit show of coed
Old 08-21-2019, 09:51 PM   #41
tbone2u
Account Disabled

This board is about the darkside of peoples lives.
It's not a church service and I we don't have come to Jesus meetings.
I don't see a steeple above the login area.
Everyone one us has beliefs we hold dear.
The dark humor most of us share here is just that...dark humor.
People that come in here and get all butt hurt about their momma, there religion or being called a whitey, a blacky, a brownie....or a chink.....don't belong here.
We are here to have fun
The do-righters don't fit here.

People,don't need to be here if they can't accept the humor.

Know what Mr.Flintstone? Maybe it is good that you leave.
Either one of us could leave and no one would miss us.
It's that simple
Old 08-21-2019, 10:10 PM   #42
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Not exactly.......unless this is what the founders of eccie intended - the darkside ?

"Don't give in to the darkside."

Arnold Schwarzen-vader
Old 08-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #43
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Vm....do you like to fuck girls?
Do you realize each one of these girls are some one's daughter? Maybe someone's sister or baby sister?. Do you realize some are moms and have loving little ones that adore them? Probably have loving fathers and mothers? And you want to pay to fuck them. You want to stick your dick in there mouth and ass. You want to squirt your dribble inside them and outside them.
That's not a little on the dark side?
You need to crawl out from under your rock. You're not near as righteous as you think.
Be careful
Throwing stones and don't give me this hollier than thou shit.

And the same goes for Mr. FLINTSTONE
Old 08-21-2019, 10:30 PM   #44
Yabadabbado
BANNED

Interesting about the butt hurt comment sir, I’m the least bit butt hurt, I honestly could care less about what is said here, but I see mods come on threads and warn commenters about points for insults, but freely allow nazi humor to rule. You sir, get away with numerous thread hijacks without any repercussions. I am a Jewish male and I find it highly offensive but I also understand that different rules apply for different people period. A nice comment by the mods saying hey guys 6 million people died in a horrendous fashion, like this is not acceptable, but it’s allowed to exist. Makes no sense. I’m not pro church, the way you’ll hound Sistine shows you’ll are not pro freedom of speech you are pro your clique, and your clique with this nazi bullshit is not a group I want to ever be a part of. Thank you.
Old 08-21-2019, 11:31 PM   #45
A1.
Valued Poster

Nazi chic is the use of Nazi-era style, imagery, and paraphernalia in clothing and popular culture, especially when used for taboo-breaking or shock value rather than out of genuine sympathies with Nazism or Nazi ideology.

Its use began in the mid-1970s with the emergence of the punk movement in London: the Sex Pistols' first television appearance occurred with a person of their entourage wearing a swastika.[1] Nazi chic was later used in the fashion industry.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women