Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2018, 11:15 AM   #31
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In 2013 this was already planned out, it was called the summer of chaos..
I can pull links too, well before we got to where we're at now telling you what was going to happen and why..
George Soros is evil right along with the, Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #32
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This interview was done in 2013 listen to the whole thing. These guys work for the government has security clearance all the way up to level three, I think and Black Ops.

Engineered race war--> https://youtu.be/V0YJWi8KyMw

Their telling you everything, years before it happened. One of them was married to the Rothschilds daughter also
Old 01-03-2018, 11:21 AM   #33
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know everyone is so passionate on what they believe in, but sometimes you need to have an open mind and reprogram yourself..

Like I said I don't get into politics I'm not a Democrat and I'm not a Republican.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #34
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You couldn't be more wrong..I don't get you...how are you gonna claim "Woke" and yet miss the mark this badly...So Soros is starting a race war? Let me ask you in the wake of all the unjust police killings of unarmed black men you actually think this is Soros' fault? Let me ask you do you think Trayvon Martins execution was also part of Soros's plan?

I think you haven't really educated yourself on BLM and other causes. No way you should be talking like this...it's discouraging to see coming from a Black woman no less....so the message is just sit back and do nothing right? Let them have their way with us? I have no idea what you're really advocating.

I listen to the Young Turks (from Turkey) even other races understand the movement.

And as far as this, I'm not for any unjust killing of anyone..

The police are not here to serve and protect us, http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/opinio...way/index.html

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2005/06/2...ww.google.com/
The system is the issue, meaning government.. My opinion
Old 01-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #35
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Mrs. Brown...you can't explain anything to sissy lips because he chooses not to listen. He does not have an open mind and chooses to fault those that do. He will drown in his own hate in time.

He is wasting a perfectly good mind and soul.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:58 AM   #36
Lincoln.F.Stern
Account Disabled

it's pronounced " Saggin' " which according to various sources including a poster at a Probation officer's office for my friend (who got tagged for a substance he should not have had) it originated in prison and is a sign that you are a prison bitch and are sexually available for ass raping.

Ps, if you spell "saggin" backwards you get another word that is derogatory.
Lincoln.F.Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:10 PM   #37
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Well I guess I learned something today. It never occurred to me to try and spell it backwards.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:10 PM   #38
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Like I said I don't get into politics I'm not a Democrat and I'm not a Republican.

ok...Let me put on my Obama professorial hat because I see this as a teachable moment. While it's ok for you to believe in the Illuminati summary theories and name drop Global Power Brokers you still have to put in the work and you just admitted to me that you're not putting in the work. Revolutions are bottom up events not top down events. Soros while he is a global power broker is also funding a worthwhile cause that has to be led at the grass roots level...a level he is far far removed from. So you need to understand how that works to begin with. You cannot tell me you're "Woke" in once sentence and then tell me you don't follow politics in the other..because all that means is that you're not really woke...you have a perspective but it's not the same as being woke...to be woke you have to put in the work and part of that work is understanding and being involved in Politics whether you want to or not...Do you know why being involved in Politics is important?

Because:

1.) Corporations are heavy into politics and they seek to keep your pay low
2.) The Government is into politics and they seek to regulate your life
3.) Your landlord is into politics and they constantly seek ways to raise your rent

So when people tell me they're not into Politics (regardless of which side(s) you're on) to me it means they're basically asleep at the wheel while people are making decisions and fighting for certain positions in life that will ultimately affect them.

I can appreciate your consciousness, desire to remain neutral, to seem fair and balanced, to not follow the crowd....all that is fine but faith without works is dead.... you have a personal belief system and that's fine..it doesn't make you a bad person but it's far from true leadership as I've experienced.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:17 PM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Mrs. Brown...you can't explain anything to sissy lips because he chooses not to listen. He does not have an open mind and chooses to fault those that do. He will drown in his own hate in time.

He is wasting a perfectly good mind and soul.

It's ok boss you have no idea who you're talking to....and the people I've rubbed shoulders with...I'm very well aware of the inter-workings of life...not just in the US but globally...I've put in the work, I've lived in other countries...I really don't think you're on my level and I'm not trying to be an asshole....I don't think you're a bad guy at all you're just misguided....most baby boomers are....I've debated and broke bread with your kind many times....The white Southern Male mindset is quite interesting.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:17 PM   #40
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern View Post
it's pronounced " Saggin' " which according to various sources including a poster at a Probation officer's office for my friend (who got tagged for a substance he should not have had) it originated in prison and is a sign that you are a prison bitch and are sexually available for ass raping.

Ps, if you spell "saggin" backwards you get another word that is derogatory.
Yeah it originated way before that, but it did carry over into the prison system with the saggin of the pants

https://chiniquy.files.wordpress.com...2_n.jpg?w=1400

I don't know how to put pictures up no more as I lost my Photobucket, like I said somebody else post my ads for me..

And yes spelled backwards it is a derogatory word.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:18 PM   #41
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Just who are you leading sissy lips? Or is someone leading you?
Old 01-03-2018, 12:24 PM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Just who are you leading sissy lips? Or is someone leading you?

I lead and I also follow. It's an indisputable reality of life....anyone who tells you other wise is not living reality....I know men (black and white) far greater than me and I respect the hell out of them for their contributions.

Here is one:

Old 01-03-2018, 12:27 PM   #43
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
ok...Let me put on my Obama professorial hat because I see this as a teachable moment. While it's ok for you to believe in the Illuminati summary theories and name drop Global Power Brokers you still have to put in the work and you just admitted to me that you're not putting in the work. Revolutions are bottom up events not top down events. Soros while he is a global power broker is also funding a worthwhile cause that has to be led at the grass roots level...a level he is far far removed from. So you need to understand how that works to begin with. You cannot tell me you're "Woke" in once sentence and then tell me you don't follow politics in the other..because all that means is that you're not really woke...you have a perspective but it's not the same as being woke...to be woke you have to put in the work and part of that work is understanding and being involved in Politics whether you want to or not...Do you know why being involved in Politics is important?

Because:

1.) Corporations are heavy into politics and they seek to keep your pay low
2.) The Government is into politics and they seek to regulate your life
3.) Your landlord is into politics and they constantly seek ways to raise your rent

So when people tell me they're not into Politics (regardless of which side(s) you're on) to me it means they're basically asleep at the wheel while people are making decisions and fighting for certain positions in life that will ultimately affect them.

I can appreciate your consciousness, desire to remain neutral, to seem fair and balanced, to not follow the crowd....all that is fine but faith without works is dead.... you have a personal belief system and that's fine..it doesn't make you a bad person but it's far from true leadership as I've experienced.
There's two people on this board, that knows where I stand on everything (Mod and hobbyist), and they don't judge me at all on what I post on my FB. By me saying I don't get into politics, means not on this damn board.( I'll read articles but I don't watch the news or TV anymore)

You brought up blm, and I responded..

The whole conscious Community knows that the revolution will not be televised (blm is a fraud).. I'm not a sheep and I do not follow the masses, and obviously you did not watch that video cuz you brought up Obama and they spoke about that too.

I'm fully woke and I'm fully conscious, but I choose not to discuss these type of matters with the sleep.

The whole video did not have anything to do with just the Illuminati..
Old 01-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I will watch it later on...and your point of clarification about politics on this board is duly noted. Hoowever, we will agree to disagree that BLM is a fraud...you sound as if you've never experienced anyone if your family being mowed down by the cops not understanding the historical response to it...I will accept your view point but will never agree with you taking the side of the far right to disparage BLM...to me you've fallen into the Russian propaganda trap of spreading misinformation...anytime blacks fight for justice and rights you have groups out there spreading this kind of misinformation to brand and label them as frauds....to me that's unfortunate....I hate to see it...but if you say you're woke I will leave it at that.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:48 PM   #45
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You right I've never experienced anyone in my family getting mowed down by a police officer, my dad was a sheriff then got promoted to deputy..

I have done all my research on Soros, at one point of time I was naive and was for BLM until I learned other wise.Everyone in all these groups are paid and bought... I'm not for the right or left, I'm for the let's get focused side and not distracted.

If you're supposedly conscious I've never seen anybody in the conscious Community for George Soros or Obama or black lives matter.. Real talk

I guess cause I'm not for any side, I'm ok with unjust police killings.. mm kay whatever you say..

Let me get my frequency back up..

Oh and watch the last Planet of the Apes movie , that monkey in the blue vest I'm just saying.. everything is a joke. The monkey in the blue vest is representing the leader of black lives matter

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women