Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #31
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Point of order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
This isn't High School.
Sorry, but have to disagree with one item, I was discussing this with a good friend recently and we both agreed it is high school...LOL
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #32
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

And yet despite the great and powerful rule makers of Eccie, I'm still just as busy as I want to be.

Every single time you guys start in on the whiny fucking "it's my money" it really highlights that you do not understand that we are people. You are welcome to spend your money anywhere you please but attempting to dictate our behavior so that we just suck up constantly is never going to be acceptable.

I regularly get emails from men that have not passed my screening or were jerks or just started acting shifty. Your wallet does not mean you get to do whatever you want.

When I was bartending my only rule was that you had to be civil to me or you had to get the fuck out. This includes being an entitlement bitch. And approaching ANYONE with that attitude is a nonstarter in the hobby. You like to bitch about golden pussy syndrome. Let's have a chat about the golden wallet instead.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #33
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
No. Our bodies, our rules. Basic human rights concept.
You honestly can't grasp the simple concept of business.

whether or not the customer ever decides to cross your threshold or pick up that phone HE has the money, HE has the power, and HE makes the rules.

Now you can set conditions for doing business with any customer, most certainly. Just like a restaurant "no shirt, no shoes, no service" but without my money you're on welfare so ultimately I decide if YOUR rules are an acceptable trade off for getting my money.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:50 AM   #34
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Quote:

When I was bartending my only rule was that you had to be civil to me or you had to get the fuck out. This includes being an entitlement bitch. And approaching ANYONE with that attitude is a nonstarter in the hobby. You like to bitch about golden pussy syndrome. Let's have a chat about the golden wallet instead.
Where was the review board where you rated your drinking customers?

Oh yeah, you didn't have one.

Put the emotions away and think with your business head instead of your emotional one. Nobody, especially not me, has ever said that because I give you $500 I own you. No. I have decided that it's a fair business exchange to give you $500 for the services you offer. Nothing more, nothing less. You can set whatever rules you want but if you make them too restrictive you're going to starve to death. Why? Because the person with the money makes the ultimate decision on whether or not to give you any of it.

Jack
Old 12-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #35
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
And yet despite the great and powerful rule makers of Eccie, I'm still just as busy as I want to be.

Every single time you guys start in on the whiny fucking "it's my money" it really highlights that you do not understand that we are people. You are welcome to spend your money anywhere you please but attempting to dictate our behavior so that we just suck up constantly is never going to be acceptable.

I regularly get emails from men that have not passed my screening or were jerks or just started acting shifty. Your wallet does not mean you get to do whatever you want.

Again, you completely miss the point. At no point did I say that I could dictate your behavior. I have no interest in dictating anything to anyone. I'm merely pointing out that you are NOT the consumer. In fact, you're more like the soup nazi. And, hey, if it works for you, more power to you. I could care less. But don't for a moment think that the guys didn't choose first. You can only say yes or no to our requests. You don't dictate which guys see you and when. You can only choose from those that have already chosen! It's not the business you're getting...it's the business you're NOT getting. And if that works for you, great. I'm not telling you how to run your business. Never have, never will. But it IS our money. And we can choose where to, and where NOT to spend it, and you can only hope to influence that.

But, yes, once WE have decided we'd like to see you, then, of course, you have a choice as to if you will see us. And, of course, you have a choice to decide what will and will not transpire during the date. But again, that's not the point. No one is debating the fact a girl has a right to do with her body as she wishes. What we are debating is WHO is, in fact, in control. And it is undoubtedly the one with the money. I have control over who I see, how much I will spend, what time range I want to date, what part of town I'd be willing to travel to all before I even attempt to see what you think about it. And once IN the date, if a girl doesn't want to do something I want to do, or I don't like the way the date is going, I have the choice to leave. Once gone, even if the date went well, I have the choice to see the girl again. Or not.

So, again, for a brief period of an hour, you're in control. And, for most girls, they also have control over how they present themselves. They're in control over what they will charge and who they will and won't see and what they will and won't do. But ALL of that is assuming the guy calls you first. But beyond that, you have no control. None. Unless a guy chooses to forfeit that control.

Hey, obviously whatever you're doing is working awesomely for you, as you continually tell us it is, and I have no reason to doubt it. But I think you need to check where you are in the free market model before you say you're in charge. That's like the manager of a small boutique shop saying they control the market. No. They can control THEIR store and THEIR store only.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #36
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default White Flag

SG is kicking your asses.

Money cannot make misogeny nor chavinism go away.

catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #37
rharley
Valued Poster

Quote:

***sg, your intelligence impresses me more and more everytime i read your comments. always well written. I agree, you should have a venue to critique the men. I'd say it should be limited to things like if he was threatening, rough, smelly, robbed ya, things of that nature. "he had a lil wee wee" should prolly be left off limits or that he came in 2 minutes, i mean, woudnt those be good things to you gals? "get him in and get him out with lil discomfort". at a minimum i think you should be able to directly confront a bad comment on a review. ie. he complains dfk was taken off the menu, you can respond "because 1/2 his teeth were gone and he smelled like month old fish bait" right there on teh review so all the other guys know why you did this.

now i've personally never seen the powder room, (dont wanna) and never heard any comments repeated taht were made in there. (one place women can keep their mouths shut and the men gossip) J/K HUMOR PEOPLE!!! anyways, if the info traded in the powder room or in pm/references isn't enough to satisfy your worries, then by all means you should have a review form like we do.

but keep in mind, it needs to be real, if you look at the mens reviews, we don't hesitate to call out what we think is a bad review or comment. unfortunately we're also more than happy to stick each other in the back to make ourselves look good, just ask dd. this part does get counter productive, although it can be entertaining.
rharley is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #38
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

One last thing........Sens, you tried to convince me that I could never charge more than $200 when I went Indy. Pretty self serving advice.

And ksjack, I certainly don't need your money. My lovely, polite, respectful gentleman take very good care of me and don't feel the need to walk around like a two year old screaming "my way!!!!!!!!!"

Cause *my* way is awesome.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #39
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Um and if any of you brain surgeons would like to note.....

I'm not the one that wants to review people. Never said I did. But I guess it's hard to read with your heads so far up your asses.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:42 AM   #40
rharley
Valued Poster

this type of relationship is no different than a marriage, the men control the money, but the women control the pussy, so.... the ladies win!!!
rharley is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #41
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

User ID: 113461

Sins of the Flesh, you crack me up, girl! lol I love that review.
Tori Hastings is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #42
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Quote:

And ksjack, I certainly don't need your money. My lovely, polite, respectful gentleman take very good care of me and don't feel the need to walk around like a two year old screaming "my way!!!!!!!!!"

Cause *my* way is awesome.
I guess that's a good thing for both of us that you don't need my money since it's fairly obvious neither of us would enjoy the other's company.

Given that, you know what my decision is? You're not getting it. Period. Now think about that for a minute. You can have all the rules you want. Or as few as you want. Or none at all. Your rules don't matter because *I* have decided you're not getting my money.

Think hard on that one, it might sink in. Or not.

I'm not belittling you. I'm not telling you that your rules are wrong or that you provide bad service. I'm telling you that you're in the service business just like you were when you were slinging drinks behind a bar. People choose, or not, to come and spend their money with you. THEY HAVE THE CONTROL OVER WHETHER OR NOT YOU GET THAT MONEY. Not you. Not ever. You screaming that you're a person doesn't change that.

That doesn't mean that the customer has the right to treat you badly. I abhor rude customers that demean and belittle a waitress and have intervened on more than one occasion. Just because you're in the service business does not make you an object. But it also doesn't change the fact that you are in the service business.

I've never, ever said you were doing it wrong, or bad, or were a bad person, or anything else. What I've said is that you do NOT have any control over who decides they want to come across the threshold of your place of business no different than if you were still tending bar or selling hardware. The customer makes that decision, not you, based on what he's heard about your business and how much he needs your products or services. You can certainly deny a customer entry to your store and that happens all the time, but you can't make them try to come in.

This is not personal no matter how much you twist it around to try to make it so, this is business, and I can tell simply by the responses in this thread who's owned a business and who hasn't.

Jack
Old 12-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #43
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
SG is kicking your asses.

Money cannot make misogeny nor chavinism go away.

Your opinion is noted and, as usual, filed in the round cabinet under my desk.

Another one that can't separate emotions from business.

Jack
Old 12-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #44
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys think that when a girl gives a reference she remembers everything about him. If I see someone and 2 or more months go by and a lady says hey, have you seen so and so? I'm going to look see if I have seen him and tell her that I have seen him but cannot remember much. Now, if I see someone several times I can tell you a pretty good amount about him and our time together.

Using that's what references are for is a crap shoot. Most ladies on here give me a simple "Yes, I have seen him. He was a gentleman." Being a gentleman has nothing to do with you asking for some kinky stuff or if you were 10-15 late etc. I don't think we ladies really hold onto our clients that much. If I have seen you before I do remember you but when it's months later I cannot remember every detail and for your privacy I never write that stuff down.

I think reviewing clients is a dumb idea to be honest. Sure, you can provide a sense of discretion by not sharing names and contact info but if a guy were to see a review and in that review someone was to "diss" him for perhaps wanting something out of the mundane I feel like he would not be as open after. I want my guys to know that I am here for their desires. If you want to cum on my feet and lick it off, go for it. It's your time and your money.. granted now it's my money.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #45
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Oh Yeah

You can't quit me .............I'm fired!!!!!!!!

My guess is that her desire not to see you is greater than your stated preference not to see her. See about midnite and a few drinks you'd be kissing her ass and thinking she might let you have your way. You would fold like a wet paper bag, maybe even grovel a bit and whine about blue balls or something.

Ain't no way is my bet.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women