Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160779
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35501
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-10-2016, 01:22 AM   #31
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

**** DISCLAIMER ***

It is here noted that the Original Poster (OP), herein known as Party of the First Part, should be have knowledge and be aware that the person posting this reply, herein known as Party of the Second Part, is responding to queries Party of the First Part has directed to Party of the Second Part. These actions are in response only. These reponses can not be considered Stalking, Trolling or any other manner of drawing attention other than responding to queries that Party of the First Part has posted.

....and to include correcting false statements by the Party of the FIRST Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
These are not questions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1554463

Thank you for supplying the link. You have referenced it in the past and I couldn't remember it. I know why now. I stand behind what I posted in that thread: It does not meet the minimum liability of being an alert on this site. Even the OP had reservations about it. There was no threat expressed by the OP about the person they created the thread about. There was no physical harm. There was no stalking or trolling whatsoever. Nothing that qualified to be posted in the Alert section. Read it again. You will see that NOBODY could find reason for it to be an out and out alert.

The one response I considered relevant was from Chrystal White. LOL! I'll state again, I don't care what anybody says about me as long as it is the whole unadulterated truth. Relevant? Try to do some homework. Check the veracity of her character on the open boards. Hell, check in the womens area also. Let what has been put out by her and parties referencing her be your guide.

The girl u falsely claimed in ur signature line had a contract on u.

What do you call this?

Not all "contracts" are ameliorated with bodily harm. That is just one of the mistakes you have been making by assuming that all along with your faux stocking/trolling post. But the thread I reference there meets the definition of a contract.

I did my homework. It was easy enough, I don't feel the need to do it again.You did your homework?! What homework? I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE QUOTING IN MY SIGNATURE LINE! A BLIND PERSON COULD FIND THAT! I said you have gotten enough of my attention. I am done. GOOD! I expect no more post on your part to include me in any manner or fashion on the open boards than. *holds breath*
Your own signature line lie put u in question. You remove it and then challenge me to prove it. Why should I remove it for you? As I stated, i'm proud to have it as my signature.Not necessary or worth my time. And no, I did not know bumping threads with dots was considered spamming! But you told us you knew how the site operated. That would mean you know the rules. If not, we all make mistakes. I listed my mistakes previously. And I didn't cry about making any of them.Spamming in the real world relates to advertisement.Don't forget that spiced bit of delicious meat you find in a tin You urself admitted u were not sure in ur post. OUt of the thousands of post I have made, you are damn right on that statement.I made a joke about "doing it multiple places". A sexual joke on a hooker board.I didn't see it coming through as a joke. Sorry I missed it if that was your intent. But my pointing it out was sincere. It was not a "warning" as you stated. BTW, you still haven't shown me where I said "warn." Read it again. You will see that it was the farthest thing from being a warning. I was not being facesious.I believe that. That is why I brought it to your attention so you could have a Mod help you with it. You know the mods cannot outright tell me who hit that button. I didn't know that. I do know they have the ability if the person RTMing the post identifies themselves in the description that they can leave.They can only confirm or deny ur answer when given which u side stepped so I now know u did... I'm not side stepping it. Just waiting for a Quid Pro Quo for all the questions I put you that you have ignored. Seeing that it *appears* to eat your goat that I didn't respond the way you liked on this one point, I would say you can dish out the Question Medicine but you can't take it from someone else. I have answered far more of your questions than you have answered for me. So I think what I posted on the RTM question is sentient. Grow up. Take responsibility for your actions. Quit trying to find a reasons to blame others for your mistakes. I have for mine. And life is a helluvalot easier for me doing so.just as timing originally suggested. BA BYE!TOODLES
Old 03-10-2016, 05:32 AM   #32
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, u r like a tick on a dog's ass. It is not "okay" for an inexperienced (as a provider) hobbyist to attempt to train girls in screening. Experienced providers get this responsibility. Mods get this responsibility. You do not understand SAFETY. Your input is dangerous! She shared her experience and suggested added "vigilence". AS SHE SHOULD! Quit electing yourself our keeper! I am not even reading the rest of that.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:14 AM   #33
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

**** DISCLAIMER ***

It is here noted that the Original Poster (OP), herein known as Party of the First Part, should be have knowledge and be aware that the person posting this reply, herein known as Party of the Second Part, is responding to queries Party of the First Part has directed to Party of the Second Part. These actions are in response only. These reponses can not be considered Stalking, Trolling or any other manner of drawing attention other than responding to queries that Party of the First Part has posted.

I barely had to hold my breath on that one.
Quote:
OMG, u r like a tick on a dog's ass.And you are still stewing away int the tea kettle making much ado about nothing.
It is not "okay" for an inexperienced (as a provider) hobbyist to attempt to train girls in screening. WTF?! Stay on point. Where in the world did it enter this thread that one side of the fence is trying to "train" the other side of the fence!?
Experienced providers get this responsibility. Are we talking Madams here? Still off point and not germaine to anything brought up.
Mods get this responsibility. AW Hell NO! People, don't open the can of worms she is pulling out of nowhere. Next thing you will know is that she is saying Mods are running a string of girls doing the Mods bidding and getting a kickback.
You do not understand SAFETY. Have you read YOUR post?! Some would say that is the kettle calling the pot black (whatever the hell that saying is.)
Your input is dangerous!And you don't think YOUR LIES that I have pointed out arent'?
She shared her experience and suggested added "vigilence".No problem with that
AS SHE SHOULD!Agreed. BUT I still stand by my posting: IT DID NOT MERIT AN ALERT POSTING. COED AT BEST AND/OR A THREAD IN THE WOMENS AREA. *NOT AN ALERT*

Quit electing yourself our keeper!"our keeper?" Do you mean the site? If so, I already told you but i'll supply the quote:
Quote:
... You speak as if u own the site.Nope. Never had that delusion....

Or do you mean one or more people? Got a previous reply quote for that also:
Quote:
... If u are gonna elect urself my keeper than u need to know a few things about me. No. I am no one persons keeper.
I am not even reading the rest of that.I've learned not to hold my breath on that one.
You know, you are providing fine fodder for yourself. What is it? Unlike you, who I am now quite certain couldn't find ONE STITCH OF EVIDENCE in your accusations towards me listed on the Boards ANYWHERE, I don't have to go do the next step by solicitating people in some fashion to find dirt.
I have been contacted WITH NO SOLICITATION WHAT SO EVER DONE BY MYSELF that is about what is thought of this thread and your postings.

I'm going to back up just a tiny bit for a second. For all the solid facts that a person can post, that person can sometimes find doubt in their point of view. But when someone that is looking from the outside comes in and supports what you say, that removes the doubt.
I always try to keep an open mind on things. And keeping the facts straight is one way of doing that. And I have done that here. And others have contacted me reaffirming my believes.

And you want to know what the kicker is? It ain't a Hobbyist. It is one of your Sisters. One I hold in very high esteem and have admiration for her professionalism.

So, why don't you take that tea kettle off the burner and let it cool a bit.
Because if you keep pressing on and making accusations without proof, that is lying. And the more you lie, the more damage you do to your credibility.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:43 AM   #34
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It is mod responsibilty to decide if an alert has merit... not yours. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Your input is dangerous as in it effects women fearing to post alerts because guys like u who over stepping boundaries make theM LOOK bad. PERIOD!!!!! YOU HAVE ISSUES!!! PERIOD!!!

You can try to twist and manipulate other women but I am NOT UR VICTIM!!! MEMBERS ARE NOT HERE FOR UR MIND GAMES... PERIOD!!! IT WAS A MINDSHARE THAT U LIED ABOUT A PROVIDER IN UR OWN SIGNATURE LINE!!! PERIOD!!! THAT SHOULD ALSO BE CONSIDERED SPAMMING!!!
Old 03-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #35
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

U r bumping this thread for attention. Find a woman and spend some money!
Old 03-11-2016, 06:50 AM   #36
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am sure somebody somewhere loves you and misses u as much time as u spend on ur ridiculous posts! Just give them a little ring a ding and I am sure they will listen to u all day long. But it's not going to be me!!! PERIOD!!!
Old 03-11-2016, 10:49 AM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

**** DISCLAIMER ***

Quote:
It is mod responsibilty to decide if an alert has merit... That is correct.
not yours. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!As a registered member of this site, no. *BUT* there is nothing that says I can not contribute an opinion. And I stand by that opinion in the thread you listed. Yes, it is in the Alert section. And yes, I posted an opinion that stated no threat was issued. No assault occuered. No stalking occurred either. That is my opinion. And the OP expressed her opinion that she should have posted elsewhere after others contributed *their opinons.* If you are so fervent on my opinion in that thread, RTM it. As far as I know, it is not against GL to express an opinion.

Your input is dangerous as in it effects women fearing to post alerts because guys like u who over stepping boundaries make theM LOOK bad. PERIOD!!!!! How does expressing an opinion overstep a boundary? I'm betting I ain't going to get a concise, precise, well thought out response to that.
YOU HAVE ISSUES!!! PERIOD!!!Oh, I think those reading this thread have already drawn their opinion who has issues. Privately, people have been communicating with me who has *issues* here.

You can try to twist and manipulate other women but I am NOT UR VICTIM!!!
I'm sure that would be one of the things raised in all the reams of data that has been complied on me in the womens section of this site and other Provider sites. And I am not making anyone a *victim.*
MEMBERS ARE NOT HERE FOR UR MIND GAMES... PERIOD!!! I have no ability to do Jedi Mind tricks, mind control, brain control, Scanner abitilies (I had to throw that last one in there ) But to give you a caveat, I have never been scientifically tested for such abilities so who knows.
IT WAS A MINDSHARE Uh, I usually quote whole sentences but I have no Idea what that means.THAT U LIED ABOUT A PROVIDER IN UR OWN SIGNATURE LINE!!! PERIOD!!!Can you show me where I lied. I countered every accusation with facts. And I never released any reciepts, PMs, IM, Texts, voicemails and other digital media that supplement where you can find her contradicting herself about the truth. Read that as you read her postings you will see where she is lying. And it is by her hand that the lying is exposed. I am guilty of putting a light on the lie.
THAT SHOULD ALSO BE CONSIDERED SPAMMING!!!
Become a Mod and change it than. Show me where I broke GL in my signature:

Old 03-11-2016, 10:53 AM   #38
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

**** DISCLAIMER ***

Quote:
U r bumping this thread for attention.Read the disclaimer on these post. You stop referring to me, I stop posting.
Find a woman and spend some money!Want to compare bank statements? Forgive me. I don't know why I put that there. I spend enough though.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:55 AM   #39
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

**** DISCLAIMER ***

Quote:
I am sure somebody somewhere loves you and misses u as much time as u spend on ur ridiculous posts!Again, you keep making reference to me in a post, I can respond. Say that statement I quoted here again but do it while facing a mirror.
Just give them a little ring a ding and I am sure they will listen to u all day long. But it's not going to be me!!! PERIOD!!!Uh, I have lost count how many times you have said you would cease and desist any interest from my replies to post you make about me
Old 03-11-2016, 11:08 AM   #40
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They must be a different type of cool aid in the south aside moonshine because that is scary and crazy shit...Alabama was a well balance forum before that
Now i can't see half of the board lol because i put on ignore that CBS person
BTW guys..some of us are normal and act normal ....DO NOT by all means generalize
Old 03-11-2016, 11:41 AM   #41
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sexy isn't she... educated too. Show her some love guys!
Old 03-11-2016, 12:47 PM   #42
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not know what miss LC says i do not know her nor i want to be associate with her and she is on ignore for some freaking good reasons
Old 03-11-2016, 01:09 PM   #43
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

See... perfect for u guys... grins! Wants to prove to me how things are done. Help her out. Here's ur chance. She is gorgeous w fabulous reviews and a more than fair rate. Show her some love. I am all about the site, the sisterhood and protecting members. Is it a waste of my time? Am I wrong? Show me. Your lack of love proves me right. Prove me wrong. I wanna be wrong. I wanna know the men on Alabama board will spend money on a sexy woman with great reviews. It would make me happy to know ladies can come here and make money... feed their babies. I don't care about a cat fight. I wanna be wrong. Truly! Please prove me wrong!!! She is getting mad at me as u can see. Has even called me BSC too. You get the picture.
Old 03-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #44
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stay far far away from me lady...Whatever cool aid you are on stay off of it
I can tour this state and do not need you to coat tail me
Old 03-11-2016, 01:59 PM   #45
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Look around... ur in my thread... who is coat tailing who? I want u to be right. Show me. Prove me wrong. Make all these guys jump thru hoops for u. Let me see how it's done. I am even trying to help u. SIS!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women