Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162705
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41760
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36117
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2023, 04:05 PM   #31
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
OK Palestinian supporters, read the article, and don't comment unti you have.

I don't want to paste quotes but I will....

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel...was-systematic
You're talking about the actions of a couple hundred people. As heinous as those actions are, and I've said repeatedly that they are heinous, they don't justify killing thousands of children, nor do they justify killing 12,000 people, who are mostly civilians. That's called collective punishment, and it's considered a war crime, according to Article 33 of the fourth Geneva Convention. People who support that are supporting war crimes.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 10:22 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
You're talking about the actions of a couple hundred people. As heinous as those actions are, and I've said repeatedly that they are heinous, they don't justify killing thousands of children, nor do they justify killing 12,000 people, who are mostly civilians. That's called collective punishment, and it's considered a war crime, according to Article 33 of the fourth Geneva Convention. People who support that are supporting war crimes.

nope. it's called collateral damage and it's all the fault of Hamas. you do realize why this happened, yes? it has nothing to do with "Israeli oppression" it has everything to do with Hamas using their own people as human shields and to foster antisemitic hate.

Hamas stated goal is to eradicate the Jewish state of Israel and they'll do anything to achieve this including forcing Israel to eliminate every one of them.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 09:22 AM   #33
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I certainly would not want to kill 12,000 mostly civilian Mexicans, including over 4000 children. I wouldn't want purposely to cut off electricity and water to the civilian hospitals. ETC

Mods, please note that this is an analogy made by Charley and myself as to what is going on in Palestine. It's 100% on topic.
Nobody “wants to”. Other than terrorists. Terrorists give you no choice. Your line of thinking is exactly what the terrorists want.
Which is why muslim extremist hate when Republicans are in charge. Your line of thinking empowers the extremism.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 02:10 PM   #34
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hamas was elected by a narrow margin in 2007 and hasn't allowed another election since then. So you think civilians deserve to die because of who they vote for one time? You know who agrees with you? A very famous Jihadist who died in 2011.
Whoa, pretty sure your side would see all Trump voters put to death.

Yes, elections have consequences remember?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 02:45 PM   #35
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Man I find this take naive!! And it was approx 3,000. It takes a lot to rape, kill and abduct 1,500 innocent men, women and children. Injure twice that many.
Humor me, how would you fight terrorist? You do realize they have no war rules and they hide behind civilians? Or maybe you don’t?
Old 11-19-2023, 05:17 PM   #36
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Whoa, pretty sure your side would see all Trump voters put to death.

Yes, elections have consequences remember?
That's a ridiculous inaccurate assumption and completely irrelevant.
Old 11-19-2023, 05:18 PM   #37
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nope. it's called collateral damage and it's all the fault of Hamas. you do realize why this happened, yes? it has nothing to do with "Israeli oppression" it has everything to do with Hamas using their own people as human shields and to foster antisemitic hate.

Hamas stated goal is to eradicate the Jewish state of Israel and they'll do anything to achieve this including forcing Israel to eliminate every one of them.
When the vast majority of people who you kill are civilians it's not collateral damage. It's collective punishment. It's a war crime according to the Geneva Convention.
Old 11-19-2023, 05:21 PM   #38
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Man I find this take naive!! And it was approx 3,000. It takes a lot to rape, kill and abduct 1,500 innocent men, women and children. Injure twice that many.
Humor me, how would you fight terrorist? You do realize they have no war rules and they hide behind civilians? Or maybe you don’t?
Even if it's 3000, the terrorist nation Israel has killed more than four times that. They've killed more children than that! It's collective punishment. It's a war crime. It's terrorism.
Old 11-19-2023, 05:22 PM   #39
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nobody “wants to”. Other than terrorists. Terrorists give you no choice. Your line of thinking is exactly what the terrorists want.
Which is why muslim extremist hate when Republicans are in charge. Your line of thinking empowers the extremism.
So if a terrorist was hiding behind someone you cared about would you kill the person you cared about to get to the terrorist?
Old 11-19-2023, 07:10 PM   #40
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So if a terrorist was hiding behind someone you cared about would you kill the person you cared about to get to the terrorist?
Really bad take. First off they hide behind their own citizens. Other than of course the women and children they snatched from their homes.
Old 11-20-2023, 06:20 PM   #41
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really bad take. First off they hide behind their own citizens. Other than of course the women and children they snatched from their homes.
Not a bad take at all. It all comes down to whether or not a person cares about the people that they're "hiding behind." If you care about the people, you don't shoot through them. When the majority of people killed are citizens, and a third of them are children, it's collective punishment. It's a war crime. In this instance, its also ethnic cleansing. If some of the hard line Israeli folks had their way, they'd exterminate as many of the Palestinians as possible, and drive the rest out of Gaza and the West Bank.
Old 11-20-2023, 07:15 PM   #42
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

"We are witnessing a killing of civilians that is unparalleled and unprecedented in any conflict since I have been Secretary-General." -UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.

I don't see how a reasonable person can support this, yet some seem to even want to celebrate it.
Old 11-20-2023, 09:05 PM   #43
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Not a bad take at all. It all comes down to whether or not a person cares about the people that they're "hiding behind." If you care about the people, you don't shoot through them. When the majority of people killed are citizens, and a third of them are children, it's collective punishment. It's a war crime. In this instance, its also ethnic cleansing. If some of the hard line Israeli folks had their way, they'd exterminate as many of the Palestinians as possible, and drive the rest out of Gaza and the West Bank.
some of the stupidest things ever said by a supposedly mature adult

lets see, you stated israel is a terrorist nation and if they had their way,they would wipe out the palestinians

show any of us where you can find the goverment of israel stating that............... you wont and cant

but i can easily show you where the palestine/hamas have clearly stated they want israel and the jews eliminated, same with iran and several other arab nations, not to mention not only do they want to eradicate the jews but the US also.

Israel is defending their right to survive, they were attacked,not the other way around.

war crimes? heres war crimes

1. it is a war crime to put your civilians in front of military targets

2. its a war crime to have children shielding rocket and missle launchers to prevent attack

3. its a war crime to put hostages in a war zone to prevent bombing

israel gave up the gaza strip in 2005, hamas has been in power since then, overtaking the palestinian authority

they hold all resposibility for their actions and what they caused to themselves and the people who are under their control. they are to blame
We all know how you feel about the jews and our country.
yuri probably would be smiling if he read your posts
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 08:46 PM   #44
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Personal insults are against the rules of this forum. I've received 5 points for saying much less than your first sentence.

In March of this year, Far-right minister Bezalel Smotrich, one of the most senior members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government, said that Israel should “wipe out” the Palestinian town of Huwara in the West Bank.

Zvika Fogel, close political ally of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir said earlier this year: “I want to restore security for the residents of the State of Israel,” Fogel told Galey Israel Radio. “How do we do that? We stop using the word ‘proportionality’. We stop with our objection to collective punishment [just] because it doesn’t fly with all sorts of courts. We take the gloves off.”
He concluded: “A closed, burned Huwara; that’s what I want to see. That’s the only way to achieve deterrence. After a murder like yesterday’s, we need burning villages when the [Israel Defence Forces] don’t act.”

No one here is defending Hamas. The actions of Hamas do not justify killing 12,000 plus innocent civilians including 4000+ children and over 50 journalists.

You know how I feel about the Jews? Many of my good friends are Jewish. When your right wing ally shot up the Tree Of Life, I went to the rally in squirrel hill to show my support. There's nothing anti-semitic about opposing the actions of the country Israel, and many Jews agree with me. You can sit here and defend war crimes if you want. I choose to oppose war crimes.
Old 11-21-2023, 08:59 PM   #45
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Personal insults are against the rules of this forum. I've received 5 points for saying much less than your first sentence.

In March of this year, Far-right minister Bezalel Smotrich, one of the most senior members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government, said that Israel should “wipe out” the Palestinian town of Huwara in the West Bank.

Zvika Fogel, close political ally of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir said earlier this year: “I want to restore security for the residents of the State of Israel,” Fogel told Galey Israel Radio. “How do we do that? We stop using the word ‘proportionality’. We stop with our objection to collective punishment [just] because it doesn’t fly with all sorts of courts. We take the gloves off.”
He concluded: “A closed, burned Huwara; that’s what I want to see. That’s the only way to achieve deterrence. After a murder like yesterday’s, we need burning villages when the [Israel Defence Forces] don’t act.”

No one here is defending Hamas. The actions of Hamas do not justify killing 12,000 plus innocent civilians including 4000+ children and over 50 journalists.

You know how I feel about the Jews? Many of my good friends are Jewish. When your right wing ally shot up the Tree Of Life, I went to the rally in squirrel hill to show my support. There's nothing anti-semitic about opposing the actions of the country Israel, and many Jews agree with me. You can sit here and defend war crimes if you want. I choose to oppose war crimes.

show me where i "personally" insulted you... you cant because I didnt

noone on this site whines more than you about getting points

again yuri would be proud........
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women