Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2019, 12:39 PM   #31
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougarlicious View Post
I have felt sooooo disappointed with a ton of guys reaching out to me who were all interested in dating me but are a bunch of "No bodies" No references no handles nothing to give me. This is discouraging becuase I feel like I am being set up to get hurt. I just feel its not safe out here in Charlotte NC

References are always tricky as your relying on another human to provide information. I've had providers who list they
are reference friendly only to not be. The last time I attempted to use a reference I saw the provider the week before, she listened in her ad she was reference friendly, and when I sent the text, she started a barrage of texts attempting to get me to come back and see her.

No handle is a problem and would consider that a warning. Especially if they say they are experienced in the hobby. The only reason I have for not having a handle is majority of sites are geographical. ECCIE is super good in Texas, but sucks in CA. In CA private delights is the go to site. When I travel sometimes handles can be a problem if I travel into an area where hobby sites I don't participate.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:20 PM   #32
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I always do my very best to be accommodating to my clients. Only once (recently) I had to cancel our scheduled Dinner date/evening adventure, because I was in the hospital with food poisoning.

See my post here also:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2687047
#5 posting

Of course I text the said Gentlemen, and explained my situation. I also asked a local agency if she could send a replacement Lady top dine with him. He was very disappointed as he flew all the way to New Orleans to meet me and also go to the WW11 museum and the new Higgins Hotel that just opened.

The next 2 days he was still in NOLA and when I got out of the hospital we managed to go have breakfast, ( I wasn't up to eating but went anyways). Then when he came back to my house I gave him a very nice massage and he left very happy. He also had gotten me some very expensive gifts for Christmas. He said he picked them out just for me, and he wanted to make sure I got them.

Since he had already pre paid for part of the session (deposit), and he had to pay the other lady who serviced him, I was shocked he even still left the rest of the donation in the gift box. He was so attentive to my needs....And because I was so generous and kind to keep him informed of my situation. (spent a day and 1/2 in hospital), he has now become a beautiful friend to me.. We still communicate even though he lives afar, and we still plan to meet up again next time he comes to New Orleans.

Communication is key as well as being a stellar provider with an awesome reputation....

Thanks for reading and listening...

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 08:25 PM   #33
Suzanna Turner
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 348801
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
Which makes me suspicious of providers with No-Review policies. It appears they want to hide from their past poor performance.
I wish....WISH I could have a no review policy because I do not like the idea of someone relaying what happened during our "Private time" together.... but it is what it is. I really hate it, and nothing makes me feel more like a "prostitute" than a review. That's just how I feel. I would rather be your secret lover. But that's not how this works... unfortunately.
Suzanna Turner is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:22 AM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
I wish....WISH I could have a no review policy because I do not like the idea of someone relaying what happened during our "Private time" together.... but it is what it is. I really hate it, and nothing makes me feel more like a "prostitute" than a review. That's just how I feel. I would rather be your secret lover. But that's not how this works... unfortunately.
once long ago I had a lady dump seeing me.

"you make me feel like a whore" she told me

but found her searching "hookers" in my area
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:38 AM   #35
heavyraidersfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I recently contacted a provided with the intent of seeing her in the future since the present trip she was making didn't work for me, however I thought I would get screening out of the way for a later date. Everything went well and she gave me the good to go. At this point she seemed very upbeat about us getting together. I had contacted a member here that had seen her for some info and it helped but I still had a few questions so I emailed her and asked her if she was GFE? I said I would be driving form 4 hours so really didn't want any surprises. Told her I saw she had like 70 some reviews on Erotic Monkey but since I wasn't a member I couldn't view them, wasn't about to fork over $30 just to se them. I told her all of this in my email, from her I get back I hate reviews and yes Im GFE why did you have to check up on me? I don't think we should see each other. That was the end of it. I really don't know what the trigger was and I don't believe that I was being rude in doing my homework. Any thoughts?
heavyraidersfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 10:22 AM   #36
Cougarlicious
Selective Cougar xoxo

User ID: 310400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey heavyraidersfan, I can help a little on my opinion on the whole "I expect GFE when I get there and if i dont get it," honestly I feel like my GFE wont be good enough then I will be forced to do something I may not like, You Never Know!!!! This is very sensitive I feel like something bad and damaging will be done to me if you dont get what you want, kind of like how you say it love, finesse it be respectful, alot of us are getting hard up selective and pickier these days on the men we see on how they talk to us, you know?
Cougarlicious is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:49 PM   #37
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bad experiences suck especially when things can be so simple. These are reasons I'm always prompt and straight forward, I get hell for being firm with references and timing sometimes. But I know hobbyists appreciate that communication. We all have lives and should respect everyone's time!
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:31 PM   #38
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I can understand your point of view Suzanne. But I base who I see not only on the review, but also a large part on who the reviewer was. There are guys I have met on here that if they say you are good to go, you are someone I want to see. Period. Not a lot of them, but a few I trust not to bullshit. Make no mistake. We might become good friends later on and a regular flyer, but at my point in life I do not need a secret lover. I need someone who isn’t going to ignore my needs.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:03 PM   #39
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I stay from 4-7 days With dates listed and I can be gone for 2 days after my tour ends and I still get texts email call are you still in town lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
Sent you a PM Tia. I like Ben Dover's idea, but good providers tend not to remain in the same city for very long. Well, that's been my experience anyhow.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:05 PM   #40
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
If you are messaging new or younger providers, they don't have the tcb skills yet. Not all new ladies are fortunate enough to have a kick ass mentor.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #41
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The Best Info !
Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
This behavior should not be expected. If it is becoming the norm, then unfortunately the men are breeding bad habits by seeing the types of providers who fit that prototype. Essentially, one is complicit in building a monster as well as rewarding it. Results are disgruntled hobbyists who were willing to lower the bar and a new breed of provider who thinks she did a great job by doing less than the bare minimum.

Reviews can make or break a Provider. If that alone is not motivation enough for somebody to do their best, then really nothing is. We have every single reason to walk a little taller in the presence of a gentleman who chose to see us if we accepted that mission. All of us know there is potential for a bad or less than marginal experience because we have been there. I cannot allow prior experiences to litter a new one. I refuse to stop expecting excellence from my Encounters. I am personally responsible if it turns out otherwise.

No longer is taking one FTT probably the best idea. Expecting excellence in an Encounter is going to pay off. If you men are patient and research your prospects well, you can definitely get more than a crummy gold-standard.
Old 12-30-2019, 12:05 PM   #42
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If this were dating, you'd have a point. But this is about the business of providing services. While a lot of a reviews contain irrelevant information (for example, I never rely on another person's view of attractive since that is so subjective) but critical information regarding the service provided can be gleaned from reviews....does she look like her pics, was she on time, did she provide services I seek, etc. Too many cons, scams and misrepresentations out there to take a provider's ad at face value.
Bottom line is that this isn't about dating or relationships, its about business.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women