Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Looks like neither assup nor any of his fellow libtards on this board is willing to touch this one. No surprise there. Libtards always have a big problem coming to terms with the reality of evil in the world and their own role in spawning it.

in this case it was the people who raped and the authorities who looked the other way....kinda like over here in the Warren Jeff case.

any more stupid question dick licker?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:16 AM   #32
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You're another that bithes about debt...
Stay on topic, fagboy. We're talking muzzies, not debt.

Oh, and what the fuck is "bithe"? If you mean "blithe", that's an adjective, not a verb.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What we have here is the evil of multiculturalism. You know, the idea that all cultures are equal and we cannot no judge. I will say this, our culture (western culture) is superior to most Middle Eastern cultures, most African cultures, many Asian cultures, and even some European cultures. We don't recognize the gang rape of women as a strategic initiative like the Russian, Slavs, and Turks. We don't smile at serial rapists like they do in India, the Middle East, and Africa. We don't nod our heads in agreement with the brutal murders of entire villages like the do in the Middle East and Africa, and....there is just too many thing bastardly things the rest of the world does to list.
We believe that everyone has the right to exist for their own pleasure (unless you're a liberal in government) and live their life unimpeded (unless they have a pimp or are Beyonce' or Rice's wife).
Fucking bozo, you, Whirlytard and the rest of the clown posse on here are the living, walking talking proof that western culture has just as many lowlife, hating, intolerant, racist shitbags as every "culture." Go fuck yourself.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Fucking bozo, you, Whirlytard and the rest of the clown posse on here are the living, walking talking proof that western culture has just as many lowlife, hating, intolerant, racist shitbags as every "culture." Go fuck yourself.
+1

At least in America, we have the freedom to be that fucking stupid. these shitheads should be grateful.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:37 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
+1

At least in America, I have the freedom to be that fucking stupid. I'm a shithead, and should be grateful.
FTFY Assup. Now it makes sense.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:10 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Like you'd know, felon.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
At least in America, we have the freedom to be that fucking stupid. these shitheads should be grateful.
Another idiot comment by assup. And the reason other cultures think and act stupidly is because - unlike in America - they lack the "freedom to be that fucking stupid".

Oh wait, that doesn't make sense...

Oops, that's not what I mean...

Gimme a sec, lemme figure out what i'm trying to say...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:50 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Like you'd know, felon.
Is that a slanderous accusation, Assup? Or do you have any proof?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
How does one person's opinion prove there are "just as many"?
I think you need to provide substantive proof we have as many as they do...you fucking asshole.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:39 PM   #40
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What we have here is the evil of multiculturalism. You know, the idea that all cultures are equal and we cannot no judge. I will say this, our culture (western culture) is superior to most Middle Eastern cultures, most African cultures, many Asian cultures, and even some European cultures. We don't recognize the gang rape of women as a strategic initiative like the Russian, Slavs, and Turks. We don't smile at serial rapists like they do in India, the Middle East, and Africa. We don't nod our heads in agreement with the brutal murders of entire villages like the do in the Middle East and Africa, and....there is just too many thing bastardly things the rest of the world does to list.
We believe that everyone has the right to exist for their own pleasure (unless you're a liberal in government) and live their life unimpeded (unless they have a pimp or are Beyonce' or Rice's wife).

Very well said! And you Timmie's panties in a bunch...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:18 PM   #41
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You're a fucking idiot whir-LIE-turd.

Is there a YouTube conspiracy video you DONT ascribe to?

Or are you comfortable that you've moved past the MLK disaster and are ready to pollute the board with more of your narcissistic blather?
Quote:
And this affects you in, where are you, Idiotville?, how?

You haven't provided any reasoning while this YouTube video is valid in the US. NONE.

you're just foolish.

But when you put yourself in between the Muslim horde and the we min and chirren ... Snick ... Be sure you wear your Kevlar.
You are, without a doubt, the most vapidly drooling idiot that has ever graced this site.

First, you dismiss the thread topic as a Youtube conspiracy. Now, I will confess my initial reaction was also extreme skepticism. A claim that upwards of 1,400 children had been raped over a 16 year period in England of all places just sounded too outlandish to believe.

Do you know what I did? I went to trusty Google and in about 10 seconds discovered that the story is true. So much for the whole Youtube conspiracy angle.

So what do you do Assup? Every response you posted here is nothing but ad hominem vitriol. You offer absolutely no substance whatsoever. In any post, on any thread. You contribute exactly nothing to anything. If you were to step in a pile of dog crap, you would actually be improved for having some depth and substance until you ruin it by scraping the dog crap off of your shoes.

Everyone else here usually comes up with some interesting contributions. A few facts, some opinions. Even when I don't agree with those opinions, they at least bring something to the table. Something worth reading, considering, and then responding to.

But not you Assup. The only thing you know how to do is insult, belittle, and act like a 5 year old. That is why I find your Five D's in your signature so ironic. I guess you put it in your signature to use as a crib sheet in case you are ever stumped for a response.

You truly need help. Of the laying on the couch variety, and probably accompanied by a prescription or two.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:25 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
You are, without a doubt, the most vapidly drooling idiot that has ever graced this site.

First, you dismiss the thread topic as a Youtube conspiracy. Now, I will confess my initial reaction was also extreme skepticism. A claim that upwards of 1,400 children had been raped over a 16 year period in England of all places just sounded too outlandish to believe.

Do you know what I did? I went to trusty Google and in about 10 seconds discovered that the story is true. So much for the whole Youtube conspiracy angle.

So what do you do Assup? Every response you posted here is nothing but ad hominem vitriol. You offer absolutely no substance whatsoever. In any post, on any thread. You contribute exactly nothing to anything. If you were to step in a pile of dog crap, you would actually be improved for having some depth and substance until you ruin it by scraping the dog crap off of your shoes.

Everyone else here usually comes up with some interesting contributions. A few facts, some opinions. Even when I don't agree with those opinions, they at least bring something to the table. Something worth reading, considering, and then responding to.

But not you Assup. The only thing you know how to do is insult, belittle, and act like a 5 year old. That is why I find your Five D's in your signature so ironic. I guess you put it in your signature to use as a crib sheet in case you are ever stumped for a response.

You truly need help. Of the laying on the couch variety, and probably accompanied by a prescription or two.
LMAO!

And if I showed up on your doorstep with a handful of bennies and my 50+ vouches, you'd suck my dick, my Toyota Prius' dick, my universalist neighbor's dick and any other dick in town and I could fuck you in the ass until the cows came home. So could the Universalist preacher!

Lets get real here! Get off your high fucking horse ... Unless you plan to blow him later too!

I asked for a rate card. You were offended because I didn't scrape to you? Blow me, whooker!

We all do what we do for money. You. Me. All of us. Nobody has any fantasies or compunctions. We're all whores, but some of us aren't ignorant.

Think about that between sticks of doublemint and Scope cocktails, and then let me know how much it'll cost to bite your ass! Girl, I likes dat azz. You'll never know it was me! (Dipshit)

Slunt.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:04 PM   #43
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LMAO!

And if I showed up on your doorstep with a handful of bennies and my 50+ vouches, you'd suck my dick, my Toyota Prius' dick, my universalist neighbor's dick and any other dick in town and I could fuck you in the ass until the cows came home. So could the Universalist preacher!

Lets get real here! Get off your high fucking horse ... Unless you plan to blow him later too!

I asked for a rate card. You were offended because I didn't scrape to you? Blow me, whooker!

We all do what we do for money. You. Me. All of us. Nobody has any fantasies or compunctions. We're all whores, but some of us aren't ignorant.

Think about that between sticks of doublemint and Scope cocktails, and then let me know how much it'll cost to bite your ass! Girl, I likes dat azz. You'll never know it was me! (Dipshit)

Slunt.
Thanks for proving my point.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You got it. Obviously you only read what you're told to read.

Doesn't matter which thread it is, there's always a conspiracy, a plot or a plan.

I don't know how you manage to sell your product, considering the stampede of ne'er do wells, Muslims and Methodists out to ruin your world.

If I were you, I'd be... Well we ALL know the answer to that sentence, don't we HK?
Old 09-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Directed toward the faggot Assup

Assup probably got beat up on the playground everyday, but was too stupid to realize it was his own fucking fault. His monumental idiocy is one of the many reasons he was voted Dipshit of the Year for 2014.
I would happily kick his ass if he would ever show up at a mutually agreeable place, but he is too much of a little pussy.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women