Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #31
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Who is going to teach the geography class and hand out compasses to all of the ladies?

I do think it is a good idea. I hate the use of the term midcities - for instance, Keller get's lumped into that term. Hell, Keller is further west than half of Fort Worth.

Newest threAD topic, I can see it now. Lady will post a threAD in the coed asking for someone to tell her "Should I consider myself in northeast or southeast Tarrant County?"
If they have good enough computer skills to post ads on a website then they have good enough skills to look up where their incall is on Google maps (which include a NSEW icon) and write "Northeast Tarrant" or "Galleria Area" in their ads.
Jake Perman is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #32
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron View Post
See, RTMing doesn't do much good either.

Every week the same lady posts about her "free" sessions but you pay to use her apartment. I have called, she does not offer outcall to Fort Worth. She posts there most every week and I RTM as often as I see it.

She posted again this week.

Whether or not mods are acting on the RTM is unknown, but if they are the punishment is doing nothing to change her behavior.
And the issue here is that to know the details, we have to send an inquiry asking all the pertinent questions.

Believe or not, the situation with this lady has been finally handled. And yes it was because you hit the RTM button. It took exchanging a few private messages with her, but it is now clear to her why she can't post ads to the Fort Worth section.

Many times there are simply more pressing matters behind the scenes than an ad and not enough time. This can lead to an RTM of this nature being ignored, but when we get time, we catch up with the neglected workload.

Sometimes the RTMs are just wrong. Here is an example from today:

This ad Visiting Again~~Couple Days...... was reported today, because the guy assumed she wasn't available in Fort Worth. The title and the content of the ad tells me otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquemonique View Post
Hi,

I'm visiting from Dallas....I'd love too see you! Pm let's get something started. oxox
*My highlight

Sometimes some guys are just too quick to assume things. Also Bolt, it would be a tremendous help if when you report an ad, that you include in the message the bit about having contacted the provider, and that the lack of availability info comes from her. That would help to narrow down what RTMs we need to give a higher priority to, and may help speed up the handling of the ads.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #33
barman84
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I hate it as well... But to be honest the true Fort Worth heb girls post in the Dallas boards as well. I think they should be restricted but honestly a good half of them aren't the ones doing the actual posting.
barman84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:50 AM   #34
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Thanks for the RTM suggestion Matador. I did include it in initial RTM, but not neccesarily in subsequent ones.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #35
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

The real problem is that DFW is just too spread out for even two ad forums to suffice. We really need regional subforums, including Central Dallas, North Dallas, Arlington/Mansfield, HEB, North Fort Worth, etc. Then have a general DFW forum for everyone, and keep the Weekend forum as is.

Change the rules so ladies can post once a week in each of the Weekend, DFW, and one of the regional forums. That is three advertising opportunities in a week, which is a pretty good deal if you ask me, particularly for the price (free).
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:50 AM   #36
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The first line of the latest Fort Worth ad posted. (As of this posting). "Sorry - Not in Fort Worth". It isn't as if they dont know exactly what they are doing.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Face it, all of you want the exact addresses of the ladies' incalls. Te ladies post the general area for several reasons: give the fucktard an idea of the area; avoid LE attention; avoid stalkers. Do your research and you will have a good idea of where the incall is located.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #38
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Change the rules so ladies can post once a week in each of the Weekend, DFW, and one of the regional forums. That is three advertising opportunities in a week, which is a pretty good deal if you ask me, particularly for the price (free).
I wouldn't want to make it that restrictive. While I'm generally confined to west Fort Worth, every year or two I can find an opportunity to range farther afield. When that happens, north Fort Worth, HEB, and Arlington would probably all suddenly be available, and I wouldn't want to have to check a multitude of forums to find an appropriate rent-a-friend.

Besides, introducing so many new forums would entail more work on a staff that hasn't show any inclination to accommodate requests for even one new forum.

If the new-forum route was chosen, I'd be happy with just one, for Tarrant County, with 360 as the dividing line. It's arbitrary, but so is having all the Fort Worth reviews in the Dallas section.

Better yet, I like the idea of a required form to fill out for an ad, much like guys have to fill out when posting a review. It would have blanks for the following:
Name
Phone
ECCIE page
P411 page
Website
Preferred method of contact (phone, e-mail, ECCIE PM, P411, text)
Incall? (with a drop-down box giving a list of options)
Outcall? (with a drop-down box giving a list of options)
Incall and outcall options would include "Not available"

That's a start, and that, plus pictures is all I most guys need to determine initial level of interest.

Again, the point remains that there's a forum here whose usefulness to both its posters and readers is, if not minimal, not nearly as great as it could be. If it's not useful, why bother posting there, reading there, or even maintaining the forum?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #39
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

If your in Fort Worth then Post in Fort Worth~~ if your in Dallas then post in Dallas. If your traveling to Fort Worth then post dates available in Fort Worth. Mid Cities- is pretty much neutral- about the same as driving from south FW to North FW. If we wanted to visit a Dallas Provider then we would look in Dallas. The posting shit gets frustrating sometimes when scanning Fort Worth to find nothing but Dallas providers. Be the same as searching Dallas and finding nothing but providers in Fort Worth. The general forum is meant to accommodate such and not just a meander way to plug your add. There are other means of doing so~ It's as simple as that and should not have much rebuttal. Since it does not have any restrictions and providers can openly post~ I have no other way but to just sift through the Dallas come get me adds and look through Sir Lanchernot's review's and comment's to find FW Providers. Who needs exact locations when it's as simple as putting general areas ie: North FW South FW etc...
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #40
uncle buck 50
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

It can be simple, really. Anyone that posts in the fw section should have to post how they serve Fort Worth.... Incall, outcall or I am going to visit or whatever. Crimson is right on the general location thing.

If a provider isn't going to provide services in fw fine. But let her advertise where she does.
uncle buck 50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #41
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Actually, I think my idea is easier on the staff. The lady can pick which of the regional sub forums she wants, but can only post in one per week (in addition to the DFW and Weekend forums). As you have it now, mods have to figure out if a lady is breaking the rules based on an evaluation of whether or not she actually "serves" the FW area. My idea is black and white.

I am an advocate of the form idea, but in order to maximize its usefulness the Provider Search function would need to be expanded to allow for filtering out locations that don't interest the client.

I'm looking forward to some of the upgrades P411 has announced. Gina's ad board is already superior to Eccie's, and the introduction of forums and chat may make her site a great way to cut down the effort many of us not living or working near LBJ have to put into research.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #42
uncle buck 50
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Not sure how superior Gina's ad board is... Providers drop ads in multiple ads miles apart....she can only be in one place at a time!
uncle buck 50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #43
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Yeah, but the filtered ads yield better results than elsewhere, in my experience.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #44
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I am an advocate of the form idea, but in order to maximize its usefulness the Provider Search function would need to be expanded to allow for filtering out locations that don't interest the client.
Why wouldn't you be able to use the forum search on, in my case, "Incall: West Fort Worth"?

Quote:
I'm looking forward to some of the upgrades P411 has announced. Gina's ad board is already superior to Eccie's, and the introduction of forums and chat may make her site a great way to cut down the effort many of us not living or working near LBJ have to put into research.
I don't visit often enough, I guess, P411 has been good for me largely because it's enabled me to make L3 appointments when I'd been shy about requesting upgrades in person. But I'll just say that, outside of a handful, I don't see many among the 80-odd Fort Worth listings that really catch my fancy. But that's another topic.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #45
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Lack of consistency in the input field is the main problem with making the location field simply text. Many (perhaps most) women will just put "Fort Worth" instead of "West Fort Worth", so I'm betting you'll end up just as frustrated with the results. After all, there is already a location field below each member's avatar. How many ladies provide the details there that you want to see?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women