Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70455
biomed160855
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35588
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #31
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

Looiecypher, you are correct that some ladies do not follow the rules or tcb as well as they could/should. There are issues on both sides and we recognize this. However, this respectful discourse is a way to get those that do on the same page. Unfortunately, some (ladies and gents) will never "get it". Patronize those that do.

It will work for most but not for all. I'm happy to see so much respectful discussion here.
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #32
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

very very nice letter. I personally stand behind that letter, it is our " Code Of Conduct" in this hobbyland. As hobbyists, it is our responsiblity to research and research some more. If a lady has a conflicting price on a different site; communicate that you saw her ad price on eccie, but a different ad price on p411, ask her which price is relevant. Communication is so important. Thank you again for the time and effort for the letter....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #33
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Looiecypher,

I would ask that if you do decide to do a similar post from a hobbyist point of view then please do it in a tactful manner, I have read a # of your posts and know that, that is your style-but if I did not mention it then I would be remiss if It were posted otherwise.

And make sure it is a seperate thread. Not in this one.

Thx and take care
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #34
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter6.5 View Post
I would ask that if you do decide to do a similar post from a hobbyist point of view then please do it in a tactful manner, I have read a # of your posts and know that, that is your style-but if I did not mention it then I would be remiss if It were posted otherwise.

And make sure it is a seperate thread. Not in this one.

Thx and take care
I started something like that call "Letter to Providers" although it was nowhere near as comprehensive. It has recieved a number of "civil" responses. That may be a starting place.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #35
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Works for me. I would just ask that folks keep it respectful.

Thanks
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #36
DorkLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Nice post, I appreciate the tone (mostly) and the information. I think new hobbiest will get more out of it than old-timers, but even veterans need to be reminded about the basics every now and then.

Like most things, I think the majority of clients and providers try to follow both sets of guidelines or codes of conduct. There are people new to the business that are unaware and make mistakes, hopefuly they learn fast or get some guidance early on. There is however a small minority that try to take advantage of the ladies or steal from the guys, which causes most of the drama associated with the hobby. I have been fairly successful in avoiding this small contingent, either thru diligent research or blind luck.
DorkLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #37
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee;234886

[B
Regarding Hygiene:[/B]
1) Please be clean shaven if you desire DATY and kissing (if offered).

[/B][/COLOR]
It seems to me the author does not want to have what I consider a full GFE session with men who have facial hair. If you have a mustache, beard or goatee, then DATY and kissing, if offered, is not available. Babee, if this is you, please clarify this for us.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #38
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah, that is not the case. That statement is for men who have "harsh stubble", trust me in a sensitive area, that hurts.

Beard, goatee, mustache, those are all cool.
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #39
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
It seems to me the author does not want to have what I consider a full GFE session with men who have facial hair. If you have a mustache, beard or goatee, then DATY and kissing, if offered, is not available. Babee, if this is you, please clarify this for us.
Cassidy nailed it. I am not THE author. There is no single author, but I am proud to be a contributor.

Me personally? No harsh stubble. This does include beards & mustaches. Trim them the day before rather than day of, if possible. If in doubt, rub your face in the bend of your elbow. Is it prickly? Even a little? That stubble can feel like sand paper and hurt. If you'd rather hear "oh oh oh" and not hear "ow ow ow" you can take care of it before or I can take take care of it during. I prefer that you take care of it. Okay?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:34 AM   #40
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews

Bump
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:00 PM   #41
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Well thought out letter ladies. It's a shame that the actions of 1% of the members is recognized as a problem and brought forth as a board wide issue.

I have limited time to read anymore but when I do I see that there is way more positive than negative, but I'm an optimist by nature.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:55 AM   #42
Guest091010-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 19330

The part about being called a "clockwatcher" for letting a guy know that his time is up really resonates with me. Unless y'all(meaning my clients) want to move in and split the rent with me then you DO realize at some point we agreed to part company after x amount of hours...pointing out that it is five to 10 minutes after the agreed upon time frame is NOT clockwatching.
Guest091010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #43
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Ladies. The more I read, the more I realize that the time I've spent with providers has been a wonderful time for them and I. It amazes me that some guys forget the ladies are people. They have feelings. They should be respected. I've been fortunate to enjoy activities not listed. The suggestions listed are good. Unfortunately, I don't think the guys to whom it's directed will read it. If they read it, it won't resonate.

Personally, it bothers me that any guy would treat a lady as an innate object.

I always read as much as I can about a lady. Whether we spend two hours together or a weekend, I always approach it as a date. I want the lady to have a wonderful experience while she's with me. I enjoy her calling me to see me again. In short, I want to be her ATF.

Some ladies who've posted here have attracted my attention. I hope to be fortunate enough to meet them someday.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #44
Guest091010-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 19330

Am-a-pleaser...I'm sure their are plenty of ladies here that have noticed your thoughtful posts and look forward to meeting you as much as you look forward to meeting them!
Guest091010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #45
NshoreGeorge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

As Alt said Feedback: Well written and for the most part in a positive tone. You could condense a whole lot of that down to treat your date like a lady (and have saved me a little time).
Reviews do serve a good purpose.... some in the providing world use GFE and PSE to mean different things.... for some hobbyists CBJ is a deal breaker, some dislike the no Digits rule of some providers .... some also sure want some personality not just a Slam Bam that will be $$$ sir....
I hope that this board also has a place where providers can share information on us hobbyists .... if you want to treat a lady like a Dog ... there are SM/BD providers out there, .... If you are a good customer and they know it....you will get good services.

Turnabout is good play...
NshoreGeorge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women