Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who Won Second Presidential Debate?
President Obama Won the debate 56 38.36%
Mitt Romney Won the debate 58 39.73%
The Debate was a tie 26 17.81%
I Really don't know Who Won 6 4.11%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #31
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Watching the debate on CNN, Obama's "meter" went negative when he tried to pull out the 47% comment. Independents don't care, and while a small sample size, actually tire of the bullshit.

But, alas, no independents here to speak of, so doubtful any of you will get it.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
They both stuck to their rehearsed talking points and didn't directly address any of the questions. And sorry, KarlMarxRoxny, Romney did win the point on the Benghazi question. Obama lied about it for weeks being the result of the video no one saw.

I thought both sides sucked. Obama couldn't defend his record, which is dismal, and Romney still refused to give any specifics.
It is a style fest.

People that listened to Nixon/Kennedy gave the debate to Nixon, people that saw on TV it, gave it to Kennedy. It is the worlld we live in COG.

We may not like it but it is what it is.

The issues that had to come up for Obama to appeal to women and Latinos did and for that reason , Obama will come out the big winner tonite.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

here's CNN poll: http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/pollingcenter/polls/3274
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The fact that Obama appeared to be awake was a plus for him. I think if you trend left, you will think Obama won, and if you trend right, you will think Romney won. Frank Luntz's focus group gave the debate to Obama, for whatever that's worth.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...to_romney.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
The fact that Obama appeared to be awake was a plus for him. I think if you trend left, you will think Obama won, and if you trend right, you will think Romney won. Frank Luntz's focus group gave the debate to Obama, for whatever that's worth.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...to_romney.html
COG Obama clearly won- if he didn't I would admit- Romney wasn't bad- but he made an ass of himself on the Bengazi and got schooled by the Moderator.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
WOOPED THAT ASS!

Ass. a subject you seem to know well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think it was a split decision, with a slight nod going to the President.

his opponent while offerring nothing but 4 more years of the same old stuff.
And that's exactly what we'll get if you vote for Hussein.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #37
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I think it was a close debate. Both candidates presented themselves well. But I think Romney took the contest cause in most cases he talked to the people where as Obama was talking at them.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Actually, Romney was right about Benghazi. Obama lied about his position. But that won't matter to you, UnderEndowed, will it?

I don't think it was a clear victory for either one. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out. There is still one more debate.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
They both stuck to their rehearsed talking points and didn't directly address any of the questions. And sorry, KarlMarxRoxny, Romney did win the point on the Benghazi question. Obama lied about it for weeks being the result of the video no one saw.

I thought both sides sucked. Obama couldn't defend his record, which is dismal, and Romney still refused to give any specifics.
As usual, StupidOldFart doesn't like anybody. WTF else is new?

As for me, I believe the first debate was a lopsided victory for Romney. This debate was not lopsided but the President clearly scored more points than Romney.

Counting the total points in all 3 debates, I have the score at 24-21 in favor of Romney/Ryan as we head into the 4th quarter! That is not bad for Team Obama, since I had the score 14-7 after the 1st quarter. Going into the 4th quarter, Team Obama is slightly behind but they have the wind at their back and currently have more momentum!

Enough politics, let's play football!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #40
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

I thought that the prez defended his positions aggressively and reasonably well, but that Romney didn't do a completely incompetent job of doing the same. All in all, it seems to me that Obama helped himself a bit tonight, and at the very least alleviated most of the damage incurred during the last debate.

It's interesting to take a look at prediction markets such as www.intrade.com. Seems that the needle moved a few percentage points in Obama's favor tonight, indicating that people who actually lay down money feel that he got the better of the verbal exchanges.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #41
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, Romney was right about Benghazi. Obama lied about his position. But that won't matter to you, UnderEndowed, will it?

I don't think it was a clear victory for either one. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out. There is still one more debate.
I am referring to the LIE that Romney said that it took Obama 14 days to call it an "act of terror" when in fact he said it the very next day- Romney insisted that he was right and was taken to school by Obama and Candy.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I liked the part where the President argued that low gasoline prices were the result of a struggling economy. Now THAT was a stupid statement. So the economy is better now that gas prices are up?

Romney also clearly won the energy debate. No one believes Obama supports oil and coal. The administration did sue to end the drilling in North Dakota. The President also vetoed the Keystone Pipeline. And the money he's given to "green" energy has been pocketed by the execs of companies going bankrupt.

And it was really funny at the end when Obama praised the free enterprise system. No one believes that!

And Obama walked away when Romney pointed out that Obama's pension invests in offshore businesses, including China.

Obama may have won the debate on style, but he definitely out-lied Romney.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am referring to the LIE that Romney said that it took Obama 14 days to call it an "act of terror" when in fact he said it the very next day- Romney insisted that he was right and was taken to school by Obama and Candy.
No, he insisted for two weeks that it was a spontaneous uprising related to the video. Everyone knows that. If he said "act of terror" it was in that context. Romney easily won that point.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #44
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Huff Po says instant polling shows Romney clearly won based on a CBS and CNN poll.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...elections-2012
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Crowley remembered the words but not the context. Odumbo was talking about 9/11, and if you've been watching CNN and not MS-DNC, you'd have heard her and Anderson Cooper admit her error.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.
As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

Read more: GREEN: Factcheck Obama: did not call Benghazi 'act of terror' - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...#ixzz29WgwjsWp
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women