Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2022, 07:30 AM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So in other words you have nothing but conjecture from Fox News hosts you’re parroting.
How far is the distance from where he was seated to the steering wheel? How long are trumps arms? Was Yrump stepped in and immobile such that he couldn’t lean forward? Was a partition blocking his access to the front seating area?

Photos and video from J6 show Trump entering a Suburban SUV which has no partition. Just a tiny bit of research there. And I’ve reached from the rear of a suburban to the front seat many times.

Has anyone testified under oath that she lied? Since she was repeating something told to her that’s not a lie, she is stating what she was told. Since other secret service officers state they heard a similar story it seems more likely that Ornato may have told that story and if untrue he’s the liar, not her.

As I stated, your senility is showing. Or maybe your just kinda slow. Either way, she’s not been shown to have lied about anything. But I await contradictory testimony.
Hutchinson testified Trump entered the "Beast" an 18 foot long Limo and there is a partition.

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/presi...uguration-day/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 07:49 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You are still disconnected from the logic/truth/fact.

Please read 1b1’s post again slowly.

You’re arguing about the car, not the testimony.

If the story is untrue, then the liar is Onato, a company man who’d pledged to take a bullet for Twitler.

If the testimony is false, then the liar is still Onato.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 08:07 AM   #33
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Was the bitch in the vehicle? If, not , her testimony is moot.
What does she have to gain? Ever heard of money?

The nativity of the left borders on lunacy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Hutchinson testified Trump entered the "Beast" an 18 foot long Limo and there is a partition.

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/presi...uguration-day/
Are the both of you daft. Let’s assume for a second Ornato told her the story and she errored in thinking the vehicle was the Beast vs the Suburban. Nothing changes. She may have made a mistake but correctly relayed the story. Your focus is that of a simpleton. I’ve already pointed out that photos and video from that day show him entering and exiting the suburban. So if that’s correct (I don’t know whether they at some point switched vehicles even though that seems unlikely), then Trump could have very well done exactly what she says Ornato described to her.

Now, could Ornato have lied, hell yeah. He has a history of misstatements and was caught several times misremembering things he was known to have said. Further, other members from the secret service stated they heard the same or similar story related to Jan 6. It’s pretty clear Hutchinson did not make it up back in Jan 2020 and go spreading it amongst secret service agents. Hmmmmm, who could have relayed such a tale to other agents, Ornato maybe, likely, assuredly?

As for the suburban, all the math and twitter and Fox News in the world can’t dispute that trump could have easily reached forward for the wheel. Shit, I’ve reached from the rear to the front of a suburban and other SUVs to get something up near the dashboard and Trump is a couple of inches taller than me.

As I noted time and again, you have provided no proof or even anything close to a counter argument that Hutchinson’s story is correct. Which means that she related what she was told by someone in the vehicle. I won’t get into hearsay rules with either of you as I know you wouldn’t understand them.

Ornato should come forward as should Engel and the other Secret Service officers that had heard the story. Maybe Ornato will come for ward and tell what occurred and maybe even why he was embellishing if the story isn’t true.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 08:09 AM   #34
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are still disconnected from the logic/truth/fact.

Please read 1b1’s post again slowly.

You’re arguing about the car, not the testimony.

If the story is untrue, then the liar is Onato, a company man who’d pledged to take a bullet for Twitler.

If the testimony is false, then the liar is still Onato.
Fuck her Testimony.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:17 AM   #35
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Are the both of you daft. Let’s assume for a second Ornato told her the story and she errored in thinking the vehicle was the Beast vs the Suburban. Nothing changes. She may have made a mistake but correctly relayed the story. Your focus is that of a simpleton. I’ve already pointed out that photos and video from that day show him entering and exiting the suburban. So if that’s correct (I don’t know whether they at some point switched vehicles even though that seems unlikely), then Trump could have very well done exactly what she says Ornato described to her.

Now, could Ornato have lied, hell yeah. He has a history of misstatements and was caught several times misremembering things he was known to have said. Further, other members from the secret service stated they heard the same or similar story related to Jan 6. It’s pretty clear Hutchinson did not make it up back in Jan 2020 and go spreading it amongst secret service agents. Hmmmmm, who could have relayed such a tale to other agents, Ornato maybe, likely, assuredly?

As for the suburban, all the math and twitter and Fox News in the world can’t dispute that trump could have easily reached forward for the wheel. Shit, I’ve reached from the rear to the front of a suburban and other SUVs to get something up near the dashboard and Trump is a couple of inches taller than me.

As I noted time and again, you have provided no proof or even anything close to a counter argument that Hutchinson’s story is correct. Which means that she related what she was told by someone in the vehicle. I won’t get into hearsay rules with either of you as I know you wouldn’t understand them.

Ornato should come forward as should Engel and the other Secret Service officers that had heard the story. Maybe Ornato will come for ward and tell what occurred and maybe even why he was embellishing if the story isn’t true.
She testified that Trump entered the Limo they call the Beast. If she was mistaken on the information she was told that's tough shit. Her Testimony was under oath and for the record. You're speculating on whether there was a switch in vehicles and what ever photos or videos you posted is irrelevant it's what Hutchinson testified is what counts.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:23 AM   #36
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
How about you start a thread proving what I've posted to be wrong. While you're at it find some physical phenomenon that Trump possess that enables him to stretch his arms nearly Eighteen feet to grab the steering wheel of that Limo.

You made the accusation. Prove it or shut up.

Or how about this: prove you are not a communist. If you don't, then you are.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 08:25 AM   #37
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Think about this... What does she gain??

Fame and fortune... appearances on the liberal
news show circuit - where they pay $$$ people
like her... Maybe a chance to pose in Playboy
or make movies on Net-flicks...

#### Salty

People are laughing at you.
What conspiracy theory can you come up with next to fit your beliefs ?
You created so many now.

Old 07-04-2022, 08:27 AM   #38
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck her Testimony.

Your mind is made up. Your eyes and ears are closed. You never even considered anything else.

And now this is what you come up, instead of proving your accusation.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:29 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post

He can’t. So he is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 09:00 AM   #40
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Hahahahaha.......Oh you're trying so hard. You can't fuck with me. You guys are wasting your time trying to convince this forum of all the vile crap about Trump. I don't know if he'll run for President in 2024, which I know that idea scares the shit out of you low Testosterone losers, but he won't be convicted of any of this Jan.6th bull crap. The majority of people really don't give a shit about this Hearing.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:03 AM   #41
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Now you come up with this.

You fail to back up any of your accusations with proof. And this is not the 1st time.
Virtually every one of the bold statements you have made in the past several months are never backed up.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:13 AM   #42
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now you come up with this.

You fail to back up any of your accusations with proof. And this is not the 1st time.
Virtually every one of the bold statements you have made in the past several months are never backed up.
Yeah, look what you came up with. You tried to insult me by calling me a Communist the very thing you're proud of being, lol.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:26 AM   #43
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Nothing happening here. Nothing.
Old 07-04-2022, 10:04 AM   #44
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
She testified that Trump entered the Limo they call the Beast. If she was mistaken on the information she was told that's tough shit. Her Testimony was under oath and for the record. You're speculating on whether there was a switch in vehicles and what ever photos or videos you posted is irrelevant it's what Hutchinson testified is what counts.
Good God you really are daft or senile or stupid, hell who knows. I didn’t speculate as to them switching vehicles. Can you read. Trump was photographed and videoed getting in a suburban, which is what I pointed out. What I said about them switching to the limo was not to assume he did, but to give you idiots the benefit that it could have happened though I did not see where that happened.

Irrespective of what she testified to, no one has refuted the testimony aside from folks on Twitter, truth or Fox through speculation of what could not have happened. And they are all wrong. As soon as Trump, Ornato or Engle testifies otherwise there is no evidence at all to dispute what she has said.

Moreover, this story, true or false, was heard by more than just her, including other secret service officers, so someone (Ornato most likely) was telling it. He was in the car. Is he a liar? Was he embellishing the story? We will know when he testifies.

And you get even stupider with your statement that photos don’t matter. Of course they do. If Trump was in the suburban, the whole “he can’t reach the wheel” narrative goes out the door. So what is it Levi, you have some other proof Hutchinson lied?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 10:28 AM   #45
VitaMan
Valued Poster

It's his MO.

He never is able to follow up on any of his statements. Then asks others to go follow up themselves on their own time.

He could start threads giving all the proof.....but he has started 1 thread in 2 years. Why is that ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women