Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47667
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #31
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Actually, it is a medical condition......we've talked about it in the other thread....but here's another reference for you.....

Gender Identity Disorder:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_...logical_causes

And in TSKrystiKakes' case, it's caused by a genetic mutation as well......he has XXY sex chromosomes. Look up the link I posted about intersex in the other thread.....
FYI, we aren't allowed to cite wiki in school... just so you know. How can you say how you were born is a medical condition? Makes no sense. I could see if you had a deformity or something that makes you actually sick and shortens your life span.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #32
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

What some people fail to realize is sex and gender are 2 different things. Take a pre-op TS, She would have female gender/male sex. Well im post-op now meaning my gender AND sex are both female now, whether any of you like it or not! Whats the difference in a TG and TS you ask? A TG is comfortable with their male sex (penis) and would never hurt it but relate to the female gender, sometimes living full time as one, they often dont take hormones altho sometimes they do. Then you have crossdressers and TVs in the mix which are basically gay guys having fun with a perversion. A true TS is truly a female and wants that junk gone from her body, much different than the other labels, Ill show you an example of each. Sometimes even tg and ts folk dont know all this. Most TS providers are really TGs but they would never agree to it.

Here we have a TG (what you think you are picking on appearantly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kmtas08m48

Here we have a TS (with a heavy accent lol) (stands up and shows her body near the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1cuJpPhOQA

Note the differences. You guys ask why cant I give all this up? Well im a libra... So despite how bad I wish I could sometimes its nearly impossible when something is unfair and people are reacting in such a way when having NO knowledge on the subject what so ever! Basically we will fight to the death for whats right. Im helping peddle the movement forward for those like me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut View Post
Sounds like being gay
Or being unable to accept yourself the way you are
Personally I think it's a mental condition
But to each his/her ts gay own!
There should be a sex/gender option listed under BASICS
on showcases :

1-100% male

2-100 % female

3-IDK

4-im trying to be the opposite sex

5- I think I'm passable

RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #33
John_Dough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

This was a brilliant move.
John_Dough is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #34
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now can we try to get back on topic here guys? Maybe SL (We will use BBM from here on out, love ya SL!) can share ways hes tried to lose weight with others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1oE50ic3Ro
Old 12-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #35
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Brandy.. reguardless of how many operations you get you will never be a real women. I understand that you feel like one and have always felt that way, but saying that you are one just bc you have a vag now is incorrect. as hard as you fight for that this board will never see it. you once had dick and balls so that's that. I truly don't know where to categorize you. I am not hating on thou but I thank you for being honest and I don't agree on the bashing, but you did kinda ask for it. by stating that you were a man and pushing for all of Us too see you as a women did spark a lot of personal feelings. so although Sl was a little harsh it just fell into place with you trying to push the women thing. I for one would slways see you as a man so although you might be a rockstar in bed .. my heterosexual mind would never see through yiur perfect vag. by u responding the way u did although in self defense, u failed to realize we are not gay and we all felt at least I did that you were trying to convince us to forget the cock and balls and try u out. for me that would just would not work. I think you should have laughed it off even tho it stung and moved on. SL has been around a long time so attacking a big fish altho not justifing his remarks will not be easy. he has lots of friends and although u dont care just remember revuews and posts from old school members can truly affect your business. my suggestion is to make ammends with SL not kiss ass but find some common ground. we are not trying to not like you brandy but when you go head to head with all of our sexuslity and beliefs you are just out numbered. take a step back and restart and if u truly think ur a women then act like one. from what I have read its all testosterone. good luck!
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #36
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
... he has lots of friends ... He does? When did that happen???
make ammends with SL not kiss ass but find some common ground. That's easy, they are both, hmmm, err, Hobbyists ....
... from what I have read its all testosterone.
Speaking of ... I think there is more testosterone there than I have had recently... and the GUN thing as well. My gun only shoots gooey stuff, comes in spurs, or was that sperm??? ah heck, been too long... planning to shoot off soon
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #37
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

When did I EVER say I was a man? A post-op ts is a woman, what makes her a man anymore? A chromosome? Something you cant even see that has no bearing on what is being presented to you? This is really the crowd to be freaking over a chromosome I tell ya. Aint none of yall banged anything a lot less pleasant to look at then me? Its all egos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Brandy.. reguardless of how many operations you get you will never be a real women. I understand that you feel like one and have always felt that way, but saying that you are one just bc you have a vag now is incorrect. as hard as you fight for that this board will never see it. you once had dick and balls so that's that. I truly don't know where to categorize you. I am not hating on thou but I thank you for being honest and I don't agree on the bashing, but you did kinda ask for it. by stating that you were a man and pushing for all of Us too see you as a women did spark a lot of personal feelings. so although Sl was a little harsh it just fell into place with you trying to push the women thing. I for one would slways see you as a man so although you might be a rockstar in bed .. my heterosexual mind would never see through yiur perfect vag. by u responding the way u did although in self defense, u failed to realize we are not gay and we all felt at least I did that you were trying to convince us to forget the cock and balls and try u out. for me that would just would not work. I think you should have laughed it off even tho it stung and moved on. SL has been around a long time so attacking a big fish altho not justifing his remarks will not be easy. he has lots of friends and although u dont care just remember revuews and posts from old school members can truly affect your business. my suggestion is to make ammends with SL not kiss ass but find some common ground. we are not trying to not like you brandy but when you go head to head with all of our sexuslity and beliefs you are just out numbered. take a step back and restart and if u truly think ur a women then act like one. from what I have read its all testosterone. good luck!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #38
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I wonder how many people have thought theyd KILL someone like me if they knew one of my microscopic somethings called a chromosome was off? Despite their attraction to me and enjoyment of the experience? WHY? Cause of SELF issues. If you did it and you liked it and there was no sword fight then whos hurt? ME for showing you a great time? and putting pride into making sure its that way for you? Guys, GET OVER THE CHROMOSOME...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Speaking of ... I think there is more testosterone there than I have had recently... and the GUN thing as well. My gun only shoots white stuff, comes in spurs, or was that sperm??? ah heck, been too long... planning to shoot off soon

Old 12-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #39
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
And yes its a medical condition and no I DONT have to disclose it, I dont care what anyone says, my home state gave me the documentation (all oobtained legally) to deny it IF there ever was a question. So we will see what you guys think when you are writing rave reviews of me. Gotta problem with it? Take it up with Glock (my suggestion box)
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
Someones testosterone seems a bit high today
It sure does....

Claims to be a woman....

Looks like a .... well... looks like a tranny.....

talks like a man.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #40
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And its not even so much that I expected to be accepted by everyone, I did NOT expect the bashing and insulting disrespect toward my condition I recieved and lack of any action, that is why I am so upset....
Old 12-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #41
Whispers

Quote:
And yes its a medical condition and no I DONT have to disclose it, I dont care what anyone says, my home state gave me the documentation (all oobtained legally) to deny it IF there ever was a question. So we will see what you guys think when you are writing rave reviews of me. Gotta problem with it? Take it up with Glock (my suggestion box)

Maybe you need to go back to your home state then.....
Old 12-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #42
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ive tried to make a menze with SL already. How about we all agree to just drop it, delete both these harsh pointless threads and move on? Weve all had our fun with my medical condition now, Ive even had a lil along the way. Start fresh? Im all disclosed now... Wouldnt THAT be a stand up move? Would anyone else not agree this is an EXTREME case that warrants it?

Old 12-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Ive tried to make a menze with SL already. How about we all agree to just drop it, delete both these harsh pointless threads and move on? Weve all had our fun with my medical condition now, Ive even had a lil along the way. Start fresh? Im all disclosed now... Wouldnt THAT be a stand up move?

Threads do not get deleted and I highly doubt SL gives a fuck about your thread,

You are the one crossing lines and getting sanctioned and whether you are run off or get yourself banned I have a feeling you are on your way out.....

So IS it a "medical condition"? You seem to flip flop on the issues.....
Old 12-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #44
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Girl u are fighting a losing battle and the gents here that may have been into u will be turned off by the drama.
Just do your thing be nice to those that are to you and ignore the rest.
whats the point of arguing with ppl who arent going to play with you? Refocus your energy on the boys that want to play!
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #45
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
And its not even so much that I expected to be accepted by everyone, I did NOT expect the bashing and insulting disrespect toward my condition I recieved and lack of any action, that is why I am so upset....
Then regrow your balls and MAN UP!

It's all in your head ppl say all kinds of shit to all providers maybe this just isn't the biz for u! Esp if you keep throwing YOUR CONDITION OUT THERE Next thing you will think your a gfe when in reality your a bfe with tiny tits
Just let it go your just sounding like its a mental issue maybe u can't let it go ....
Guest021414 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women