Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #31
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

You said "xanax". Refer to his posting history. It sort of explains everything, therefore, his remarks don't phase me. xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIFORNIAN View Post
Seems like bottled up hostility. Hmm, where might this be coming from? Maybe a Xanax would help.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #32
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Just keep doing what your doing girl and if they hate then let them hate. Its all about you! No matter what your rate is the consumer is always going to pay what he wants to pay and you should charge what you want to charge. Personally I like quality over quantity as well, however that's not the case with all men were all different.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:07 AM   #33
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you :)

Your love and support is incredible - thank you! I have received several pms from prospective clients applauding me for standing my ground. Angelina is back, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Just keep doing what your doing girl and if they hate then let them hate. Its all about you! No matter what your rate is the consumer is always going to pay what he wants to pay and should charge what you want to charge. Personally I like quality over quantity as well, however thats not the case with all men were all different.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #34
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Angelina,

Dont let anyone set you rate. Charge what ever you want. You are not forcing the men to pay, men make a choice to spend their money where they want. If you price yourself out of the market, you will be the first to know.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #35
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks!

Great, sound advice Thanks sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
Angelina,

Dont let anyone set you rate. Charge what ever you want. You are not forcing the men to pay, men make a choice to spend their money where they want. If you price yourself out of the market, you will be the first to know.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #36
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Hey AA. You've just been Nominated Union Steward for all the Ladies on here trying to make some $! All you Ladies know you each have something all of us guys want. Its different with each guy as to why they visit a particular provider. I like window shopping so when I see someone I like I'm paying what she asks for an Hour. If all of you would get together and increase your Rates all at once then we would have
to pay those Rates. But some providers don't provide $300 service so they would have to offer lower rates. I personally don't mind paying a higher rate if the provider can Rock My World! Lol so I say stick with your Game Plan and maybe some of the other Ladies will follow you in your Pursuit of Making a Lil Coin! Good Luck to You!
Old 05-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #37
textodd11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Angelina,

As someone who's had the pleasure of your company, I can say that there are many, many, very obvious reasons that you can command a higher rate where some others may not. In fact, I can say that I was in awe and felt quite giddy when I left you that day. My finger is always hovering over your digits on my phone every time I see one of your ads but timing always seems to get in the way. Damn job.

Having said that, I think the sweet spot in SA is around $200/hr. for most but if your dance card is filling up at a higher rate, then baby, that's the rate the market will bear in your case. Your case however, is ANYTHING but ordinary. As TexasJohn said, you'll be the first to know if rates get out of line.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #38
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
If I were a guy, seeing a girl at $100- 150/hour, it would be getting a basic massage and the quality of the girl/service wouldn't really matter at that point. When it's priced that low, men don't really seem to care. It would be a simple release. I am so astounded that what I value to be sacred and beautiful is being sold so low.....
AA, First I think that you are a gorgeous woman and seem very intelligent. But to make such a generalized statement about girls in that price range seems a little stereotypical. That is around my rates, and I choose those rates due to the SA market. And when I visit else where I go to those rates. But does that mean the service I provide is any less quality .... There are many girls here that are in that price range and are very well reviewed for their above average efforts to please our dates.

Just for a second, lets consider two types of men. First you have the guy where money isn't an issue and probably isn't going to be for a long time. Him paying 3-500 isn't much at all. He doesn't care, thats pocket change. You get your rate, he gets you. Both are happy.

Second, the guy that works hard to pull together that 150-200 for that one hobby date he can take once every 2 months. Does he deserve less because he wasn't as blessed as man A to have financial ease? I don't think so. I am flattered that saving here and there and he PICKS me!

So these men may not be choosing girls in the 150 range because they don't care about the service!

I have only been doing this for a relatively short time, and I am learning more and more everyday. But I have several several reviews .. all outstanding. So, please in future do not assume that if a woman charges less for her time that she is not as good as you. I have seen girls around that charge 1100-1500/hr Does that mean she is better quality than you? I wouldn't think so. As for high or low volume... yes because my rates are in the "average" area my phone does ring alot. Does that mean I take them? Absolutely not..

And by the way a 4-5 star hotel is going to be more than 150 a night....

Good luck to you, and once I again I mean no disrespect. You are absolutely gorgeous and are worth more than whatever you chose your rates to be... just as all of us woman are.

With reguards,

Jezabelle
Old 05-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #39
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

God bless you Angelina, you can charge whatever you want.

You travel to some high end market price towns, and must price accordingly.

I too have been in the market a while. I have found San Antonio, Dallas to be priced a little on the low end, Chicago priced WAY high. Its gonna vary, supply and demand.

I will be spending significant (as much as 1/3 my time) in southern China (Guandzhou, Shenzen) starting in August. So, I am trying to research there.

Its interesting that on this board there is as much or more info re asia as there is re latin america. Even 5 years ago, this was not the case on boards such as this.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:46 AM   #40
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Great points, Crispy. I feel so many of these ladies deserve more, that's all. I think marketing and maybe offering something special on a menu might make the difference between $150 and $200/hour.

Your words are definitely inspiring and I strive to bring happiness to each client which is why my repeat clientele is pretty high. I would never upsell or charge repeat clients an astronomical rate that would break their bank, but I try to be fair in the market and try to work with every budget. A client who sees me more regularly will pay so much less that the businessman from Chicago who frequents Texas once a year.

All excellent points! I really love this debate. Thank you for keeping it positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
Hey AA. You've just been Nominated Union Steward for all the Ladies on here trying to make some $! All you Ladies know you each have something all of us guys want. Its different with each guy as to why they visit a particular provider. I like window shopping so when I see someone I like I'm paying what she asks for an Hour. If all of you would get together and increase your Rates all at once then we would have
to pay those Rates. But some providers don't provide $300 service so they would have to offer lower rates. I personally don't mind paying a higher rate if the provider can Rock My World! Lol so I say stick with your Game Plan and maybe some of the other Ladies will follow you in your Pursuit of Making a Lil Coin! Good Luck to You!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #41
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! ;)

TexTodd,

Your words made my day and I am so happy that I brought you a once in a lifetime experience. You are an exceptional gentleman, so being with you was natural, fun and amazing. I'll hook you up if you see me again. Remember, you are grandfathered into a much lower rate.
You are the best

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by textodd11 View Post
Angelina,

As someone who's had the pleasure of your company, I can say that there are many, many, very obvious reasons that you can command a higher rate where some others may not. In fact, I can say that I was in awe and felt quite giddy when I left you that day. My finger is always hovering over your digits on my phone every time I see one of your ads but timing always seems to get in the way. Damn job.

Having said that, I think the sweet spot in SA is around $200/hr. for most but if your dance card is filling up at a higher rate, then baby, that's the rate the market will bear in your case. Your case however, is ANYTHING but ordinary. As TexasJohn said, you'll be the first to know if rates get out of line.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #42
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default No disrespect, doll. You are beautiful...

Jezabelle:

I meant no disrespect and certainly did not want to stereotype you or any ladies charging much less. A lady has every right to charge $50 - $5,000. The mother hen in me came out and wanted to assert that I feel ladies in San Antonio could probably charge a lot more, that's all. Maybe I just instill my belief in everyone's potential.

In your case, you are also a beautiful and intelligent woman from what I was able to gather from your response to me. All of your points have a lot of validity, so I am so proud of you for breaking down various scenarios about rates. In my case, I have been known to charge much less than what my initial hourly rate is for repeat clients, birthday clients and I have a military baby in his twenties who recently came back from Iraq, wrote me a letter about his struggles fighting in times of war and I charged him $160 and gave him 2 hours. It made his year and he writes me often as a pen pal.

I do think $200.00 is the norm in San Antonio and I when I researched the market a week ago, I was alarmed by the dramatic drop in rates, that's all. The ladies charging in the thousands could easily be a hit/miss. So, your point about their services/appearance/atmosphere could possibly be less, the same or better than mine. Ladies charging $100 - $200 hour could certainly offer those same exceptional services, but quality of life might go down for those ladies because they give so much of themselves and charge a lot less than I do. There are so many risks, so I am sort of your mini-cheerleader/advocate of exploring the prospect of increasing rates. It's all very subjective. Ladies offering exceptional services such as yourself should definitely be recognized and if I were a gentleman visiting you or any other lady who I felt should be charging more, I'd likely leave a nice tip.

I know you are pretty new to the hobby and I am happy to be a mentor or give out any advice if you need it. Since you are new, your rates might reflect more of an introductory/get to know Jez rate, so it's okay to keep them low while building clientele gradually increasing them. When I began in SATX, I was $180.00/hour and that was actually well below what most girls were charging one year ago. I grandfathered all of my SATX clients into that rate as a token of my appreciation.

Again, no disrespect, J. You earned my respect with your intelligent, rational assessment and insight.

By the way, I will disagree with you about the hotels. You can not find a nice 4-star hotel for under $200. I promise you this because I stay in them often all over the nation. In San Antonio, with tax and valet, a really nice hotel is definitely $260 - $280. 3 star hotels are around $150-$180 and I am trying to book in those more often because they are very close to the more expensive hotels without the hefty $200+ price tag. Last year, I did get the hook-up in the Presidental suite! It was amazing

xo

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
AA, First I think that you are a gorgeous woman and seem very intelligent. But to make such a generalized statement about girls in that price range seems a little stereotypical. That is around my rates, and I choose those rates due to the SA market. And when I visit else where I go to those rates. But does that mean the service I provide is any less quality .... There are many girls here that are in that price range and are very well reviewed for their above average efforts to please our dates.

Just for a second, lets consider two types of men. First you have the guy where money isn't an issue and probably isn't going to be for a long time. Him paying 3-500 isn't much at all. He doesn't care, thats pocket change. You get your rate, he gets you. Both are happy.

Second, the guy that works hard to pull together that 150-200 for that one hobby date he can take once every 2 months. Does he deserve less because he wasn't as blessed as man A to have financial ease? I don't think so. I am flattered that saving here and there and he PICKS me!

So these men may not be choosing girls in the 150 range because they don't care about the service!

I have only been doing this for a relatively short time, and I am learning more and more everyday. But I have several several reviews .. all outstanding. So, please in future do not assume that if a woman charges less for her time that she is not as good as you. I have seen girls around that charge 1100-1500/hr Does that mean she is better quality than you? I wouldn't think so. As for high or low volume... yes because my rates are in the "average" area my phone does ring alot. Does that mean I take them? Absolutely not..

And by the way a 4-5 star hotel is going to be more than 150 a night....

Good luck to you, and once I again I mean no disrespect. You are absolutely gorgeous and are worth more than whatever you chose your rates to be... just as all of us woman are.

With reguards,

Jezabelle
Old 05-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #43
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Awww...you are so SWEET! (blushing)

All very strong insights, Flinde. You are correct about my travels. In Santa Monica, I booked a sold-out tour in a 1 day period. Men in Los Angeles pay $800/2 hours and sometimes $1000/2 depending on the girl and area. Naturally, there are some girls in Los Angeles such as myself who keep the Texas rates, but secure the 4 hour appointments because the market there is so different and the men there expect to pay the rateI charge for 4 hours for 2 hours with other ladies in the area. Chicago is way overpriced, but I might consider that as a city to tour.

If you'd like, I can assist with the research of those respective markets. In any event, thanks!

xo

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
God bless you Angelina, you can charge whatever you want.

You travel to some high end market price towns, and must price accordingly.

I too have been in the market a while. I have found San Antonio, Dallas to be priced a little on the low end, Chicago priced WAY high. Its gonna vary, supply and demand.

I will be spending significant (as much as 1/3 my time) in southern China (Guandzhou, Shenzen) starting in August. So, I am trying to research there.

Its interesting that on this board there is as much or more info re asia as there is re latin america. Even 5 years ago, this was not the case on boards such as this.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #44
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Angelina,

I stumbled across this thread while doing some research for an upcoming business trip. San Antonio is a lower priced market much like Dallas. However, Dallas is due to supply far exceeding demand. That being said, you are entitled to charge what you feel is fair for your time. I've seen nothing but glowing reviews of you. As a result if you want to price yourself in an elite tier that is your perrogative. In any market, there are men of means who will pay extra for the luxuries that a session with you may entail. The high end hotel, liquor of their choice, and non rushed atmosphere are luxuries that some will gladly pay extra for. Does this mean the other ladies offer a sub par service? No, I'm sure they all do the things guys like or they wouldn't come back. It's the services beyond those that make you an elite woman.

That being said, set your rate where you feel comfotable. The free enterprise market will let you know where you stand. Myself, I'd pay the extra money to experience a one of a kind session with you. I do enjoy taking the time to talk and get to know someone before we move bcd. Again, this is something I've heard great things about you. Just my $0.02.

FTH
Old 05-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #45
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

As others have mentioned, set your rates at a figure you feel comfortable with, and the guys that have the budget will go to see you.

As for the rates going down in San Antonio, I dont think it has anything to do with the ladies, it's just what the country is going through. It's a bad economy and probably will get worse, so the hobbyist has less to spend. I think some ladies understand this and have adjusted to the economy. I am not saying a lady should, it is her own decision what she wants to do. However, the rate has nothing to do with the service, I've had some very awesome and memorable experiences under 200 an hour and i've had experiences at 250-300 where i have felt cheated.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women