Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-03-2022, 08:53 AM   #31
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Put this thread in a museum for future generations as a great example of the infantilization of our society.

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but one of the biggest problems our society faces is that everyone thinks they have a right to not have their feelings hurt. And if you read that last sentence and your immediate response is that the snowflakes are all on the "other" side of the political spectrum, then you are part of the problem.

This board is a microcosm of society as a whole... we've become a bunch of delicate snowflakes.
Old 11-03-2022, 09:02 AM   #32
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Technically the Dr is just helping here, he isn’t even listed as a mod for Pittsburgh. Thats DJ and gman, DJ is an admin and gman is from Upset NY. Technically any mod can issue points mostly site wide with some exceptions. It is my understanding that when the RTM is hit all mods see it and any can take action or dismiss it or ignore it and wait for the local mods to log on and handle it. In the case of an outing I would suspect the first mod to see it would remove it.

Some mods issue a lot of points, edit a lot of posts and close a lot of threADs others we barely know exist. Jedo is a mod and last time I saw him post he still had less than 400 total posts in his Icky life which spans many years. Gman approves a shit ton of Pittsburgh reviews but have you ever seen him post here?

The powers that be here want local mods for the reasons explained above, I have been begged to do it more than once. A group of us had to really push BSer to do it, then he left the site after a girls death. There have been open requests posted here for mod volunteers, albeit all pre Fosta that I can remember. If they don’t want Devo he must really be on their worst mod ever list
I respectfully disagree on local mods. 99% of the members here want to remain anonymous and don’t want to know your identity. I believe you are part of a group that meets for lunches and so forth. And you are all extremely conservative and post often in the sandbox, which is where most of the shit starts. BSer was popular with your group but definitely a polarizing figure outside of that group. Naturally if one of your buddies is a mod, it will affect decisions by that mod. Mods should NOT be from the area they are moderating for that reason.
Old 11-03-2022, 09:46 AM   #33
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Once again this goes back to Berry's point. "if you follow the rules you have nothing to worry about" who cares where the mod is from? If you follow the rules you will be fine. This garbage about people being sensitive is just that garbage. Stating that a member of this forum is deceased when he is actually not is a sick pathetic thing to do. What did Charley attempt to accomplish by saying Bam was dead? To call it a banning epidemic is the real joke. Outing people, stating people are dead when they aren't, all very real reasons to be banned from this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I respectfully disagree on local mods. 99% of the members here want to remain anonymous and don’t want to know your identity. I believe you are part of a group that meets for lunches and so forth. And you are all extremely conservative and post often in the sandbox, which is where most of the shit starts. BSer was popular with your group but definitely a polarizing figure outside of that group. Naturally if one of your buddies is a mod, it will affect decisions by that mod. Mods should NOT be from the area they are moderating for that reason.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:02 AM   #34
doctorsteve
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

This Pittsburgh section seems more uptight than even upset NY. You guys are funny. Why would anyone care if you "get points" on a hooker review board? If you get banned, you can just join again under another email, right? I hope I get points for this post, this shit is funny....
Old 11-03-2022, 10:16 AM   #35
Devo
Valued Poster

OMG. Glad the site owners have good common sense. Hell you yourself say in your signature

Proudly nominates as the worst (local) mod ever.....

"Sorry but Devo was the worst mod ever. Well the worst *local* mod."

And I hate to break it to you, but if I recall correctly, Dr-epg who is the main mod here is local to Western PA which last I looked is not Texas.

Bottom line, there is no banning epidemic or out of control Texas mods. I will say it again - If you don't want points or don't want banned, it is pretty simple, just follow the rules.

My sig lines are a badge of honor, most of the people who proclaimed me a bad mod were the enemy, PI's people, and members with a vested interest in doing what was NOT in the best interest of the ASPD community.

And, hence, why I was approved as a mod early on here, bottom line, I was tired of doing it, and just didn't have it in me anymore, nor, did I have the time.

I have no desire to be one again, same reasons, burnout of the site, I don't want to do the work of approving reviews, which, at its peak took probably an hour a day years ago, and I don't really have any vested interest in the hooker portion of the community, as I am rarely if ever going to do that again, based upon the amount of pain I am in from a lifetime of mainly blue collar work.

I'm here for the discussion, which, used to be a form of escape, and, its barely that anymore, based alone on the hatred.

I can tell you this, this forum needs a bump rule, meaning, after you post, you have to wait for a response to reply to that post again.

Bluntly Berry, you ARE part of the problem I have with the forum, as, I'll hop into a thread hoping to see some action, only of find all nine posts have been made from you.

Why not just edit your original post to add whats needed, why drive up interest with endless posting, bumping dead threads, etc?

Don't stand there and act like part of the forums problems aren't caused by you, it may not violate the rules, but its a disfunction that doesn't help the conversation.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:20 AM   #36
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsteve View Post
This Pittsburgh section seems more uptight than even upset NY. You guys are funny. Why would anyone care if you "get points" on a hooker review board? If you get banned, you can just join again under another email, right? I hope I get points for this post, this shit is funny....
Perhaps because to some of us, our handle and our reputation matter to us, also, because I used to handle reupped banned accounts, and its pretty difficult to hide a new handle unless you do a complete and total IP address change, eventually, you get caught, and, primarily, because I am at heart an honest person, and I take responsibiltiy for MY WORDS, for what I SAY.

Must be hard to live a life of anonymity, with no pride for who you are, or what you have been, or, your honor.

Sucks to be you dude.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:27 AM   #37
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
Put this thread in a museum for future generations as a great example of the infantilization of our society.

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but one of the biggest problems our society faces is that everyone thinks they have a right to not have their feelings hurt. And if you read that last sentence and your immediate response is that the snowflakes are all on the "other" side of the political spectrum, then you are part of the problem.

This board is a microcosm of society as a whole... we've become a bunch of delicate snowflakes.
Not at all, I've suggested four options here, unmoderate it, and let it all out, force politeness hard, apply our own discretion on our own to clean it up, or, shut it down.

IF we are all going to end up banned, I say shut it down, or, if its so moderated, its become usless, again, shut it down.

Or, let anything go, or, we grow the fuck up, act like adults and throw the fucking children who can't play nice out.

IS it that difficult of a notion to think we can engage in civilized debate?

This forum IS a microcosm of society, and politcs, in the fact, if you can't win the debate, you attack your opponent personally, the very same shit featured in the Fetterman/OZ debate, which, pissed me off at both of them.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:38 AM   #38
doctorsteve
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Perhaps because to some of us, our handle and our reputation matter to us, also, because I used to handle reupped banned accounts, and its pretty difficult to hide a new handle unless you do a complete and total IP address change, eventually, you get caught, and, primarily, because I am at heart an honest person, and I take responsibiltiy for MY WORDS, for what I SAY.

Must be hard to live a life of anonymity, with no pride for who you are, or what you have been, or, your honor.

Sucks to be you dude.
You're on a hooker review board. I'm sure you must be proud of whatever it is you've accomplished. I'm not here to fight with you, Devo (plus I love the band Devo, so it wouldn't be in me) just try to keep things in perspective. Hobby on, my man
Old 11-03-2022, 10:39 AM   #39
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
OMG. Glad the site owners have good common sense. Hell you yourself say in your signature

Proudly nominates as the worst (local) mod ever.....

"Sorry but Devo was the worst mod ever. Well the worst *local* mod."

And I hate to break it to you, but if I recall correctly, Dr-epg who is the main mod here is local to Western PA which last I looked is not Texas.

Bottom line, there is no banning epidemic or out of control Texas mods. I will say it again - If you don't want points or don't want banned, it is pretty simple, just follow the rules.

My sig lines are a badge of honor, most of the people who proclaimed me a bad mod were the enemy, PI's people, and members with a vested interest in doing what was NOT in the best interest of the ASPD community.

And, hence, why I was approved as a mod early on here, bottom line, I was tired of doing it, and just didn't have it in me anymore, nor, did I have the time.

I have no desire to be one again, same reasons, burnout of the site, I don't want to do the work of approving reviews, which, at its peak took probably an hour a day years ago, and I don't really have any vested interest in the hooker portion of the community, as I am rarely if ever going to do that again, based upon the amount of pain I am in from a lifetime of mainly blue collar work.

I'm here for the discussion, which, used to be a form of escape, and, its barely that anymore, based alone on the hatred.

I can tell you this, this forum needs a bump rule, meaning, after you post, you have to wait for a response to reply to that post again.

Bluntly Berry, you ARE part of the problem I have with the forum, as, I'll hop into a thread hoping to see some action, only of find all nine posts have been made from you.

Why not just edit your original post to add whats needed, why drive up interest with endless posting, bumping dead threads, etc?

Don't stand there and act like part of the forums problems aren't caused by you, it may not violate the rules, but its a disfunction that doesn't help the conversation.
Be careful. I agree 100% but My experience has been anything directed at Berryberry results in points. Which is why he understandably likes things just as they are.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:10 AM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Here is a simple solution, you don't like what I post, don't read it. Problem solved.

I post factual news stories and update the conversation about the topic when there is more pertinent info to add. Sometimes I post a news story and two weeks later there is additional information to add on the subject. So I add it in the original thread rather than starting a new thread.

And you have been on this board long enough to know you can only edit a post for an hour.
Old 11-03-2022, 12:35 PM   #41
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Once again this goes back to Berry's point. "if you follow the rules you have nothing to worry about" who cares where the mod is from? If you follow the rules you will be fine. This garbage about people being sensitive is just that garbage. Stating that a member of this forum is deceased when he is actually not is a sick pathetic thing to do. What did Charley attempt to accomplish by saying Bam was dead? To call it a banning epidemic is the real joke. Outing people, stating people are dead when they aren't, all very real reasons to be banned from this forum.

You seem awfully traumatized by the bambino thing. You asked me to give you another example of your silly Ban chants. We’re you traumatized here also?
Old 11-03-2022, 01:19 PM   #42
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

you do realize he was taping girls at an AMP without their consent. You are defending his behavior by citing it as an example. I'm not shocked though considering you think it's cool to say that members died of Covid when they are very much still alive. Luckily karma will catch up to you at some point. I'm done responding to your posts. You have nothing of value to add to this site.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:28 PM   #43
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Here is a simple solution, you don't like what I post, don't read it. Problem solved.

I post factual news stories and update the conversation about the topic when there is more pertinent info to add. Sometimes I post a news story and two weeks later there is additional information to add on the subject. So I add it in the original thread rather than starting a new thread.

And you have been on this board long enough to know you can only edit a post for an hour.
Yes, I agree, ignoring your posts is a viable option, being made more viable every time you create a thread and the only replies are your own.

I've never found talking to myself to be much fun, good luck with that.

And, many of your posts are seconds or minutes apart, come on, we aren't blind morons.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:32 PM   #44
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsteve View Post
You're on a hooker review board. I'm sure you must be proud of whatever it is you've accomplished. I'm not here to fight with you, Devo (plus I love the band Devo, so it wouldn't be in me) just try to keep things in perspective. Hobby on, my man
As a mod I took pride in helping quite a few members out, and, I had some hooker exploits that were........Notable.

I have no embarrassment about being here, and, some of the best people I have ever met, were from here.

I'm not arguing with you, it is, what it is, and, find pleasure, pride or fun, where you can, that's part of life.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:35 PM   #45
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Be careful. I agree 100% but My experience has been anything directed at Berryberry results in points. Which is why he understandably likes things just as they are.
I'm not afraid, why would addressing someone in a civil manner with some constructive criticism be a pointable offense?

Honestly, I'd like to see this forum be more civil, more user friendly, and encourage passionate debate, not the hateful rhetoric we have just seen too much of as of late.

Bad enough I/We have to deal with it in real life, why bring that angst here?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women