Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2022, 08:22 AM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

and Glenn Greenwald says it best:

Beyond the banal but sleazy corruption, Burisma's payments to Hunter Biden reveal who elites in Ukraine recognize wield the real power in their country. They didn't pay the son of a Ukrainian official, but Joe Biden's son.

As did the Mayor of Moscow

So who really is Putin's puppet. Senile Biden got paid
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 08:25 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
and Glenn Greenwald says it best:

Beyond the banal but sleazy corruption, Burisma's payments to Hunter Biden reveal who elites in Ukraine recognize wield the real power in their country. They didn't pay the son of a Ukrainian official, but Joe Biden's son.

As did the Mayor of Moscow

So who really is Putin's puppet. Senile Biden got paid
Ya wonder why Joey Bribes hasn’t lifted a finger against Putin?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 09:39 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Hey, where is the US military in all this?

Trust me, they know exactly what’s going on. We have the best Intelligence on the planet. But given their overall neutrality in this matter, I am led to believe the deep state doesn’t control the US military. Therefore Biden doesn’t control the military.

I don’t think Biden ever held the keys. AKA “devolution”. (Shout out x22) Because if he did, and Russia was about to move in and find all the biological weapons he and his deep state buddies are making at these black site laboratories, you better believe Biden would be sending the military in to protect his assets. But instead, Biden told Ukraine they were on their own, against RUSSIA �� and offered to send jets to Poland for them to use, but wouldn’t fly our own jets over there.

Does Biden have any military control whatsoever? Or is Biden under military control? Because you KNOW the US MIL are absolutely livid. Outsourced labs using DoD funding, given by corrupt politicians, paid contractors to create bioweapons. CONTRACTORS. Not the US Military.

You know who’s the most pissed? The US MIL. Because these nefarious deep state activities not only killed countless civilians worldwide, but now both CHINA AND RUSSIA, the 2 next most powerful nuclear and military capabilities ON THE PLANET, are accusing us of creating bioweapons, pushed us to WW3 via C19, and potential nuclear fallout…

I bet the US MIL are staying neutral, because they want Russia to find and expose the truth. If we did it ourselves, it would be considered a “military coup”, the media would spin us into a civil war and mass uprising. But with Russia conducting the operation and presenting the information to the UN, US MIL can step in, say they had no idea this was going on with their funding, and agree to hold everyone accountable who is responsible. A la, INTERNATIONAL MILITARY TRIBUNALS.

For breaching the International Biological Weapons Treaty of 1975. They will also discover that C19 was created by US NIH funding and the establishment are responsible for releasing it, as well as breaching the Nuremberg Code for their human experimentation with the vaccines.

The consequences of these crimes are INTERNATIONAL military tribunals! After Nuremberg, the tribunals were held by the 4 allied nations, USA, UK, Soviet Union, and France; each of which supplied a military judge and a prosecution team to prosecute 24 nazis post WW2.

IF RUSSIA BRINGS ADEQUATE EVIDENCE FORWARD OF BIOWEAPON PRODUCTION IN UKRAINE, WE WILL HAVE INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNALS!

“Military is the only way”. Didn’t specify WHICH military… what if its many nation’s militaries? And the tribunals could very well NOT include our military, since factions within our country are responsible for the crimes.

It seems to me, this is the only way for mass acceptance. A united council, of militaries around the world, prosecuting the deep state actors TOGETHER, in solidarity. Just like we did in the old days.

The media and the sheep couldn’t deny or spin that. Mass acceptance.

THIS IS THE WAY!
Old 03-12-2022, 10:20 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/Qtah_17/9746
Old 03-12-2022, 10:33 AM   #35
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Think you need to tell Putin to pay you in bitcoin comrade
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 11:36 AM   #36
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

The problem with this mess, is were trying to create such economic harshness to all of Russia, that the hope is someone will oust Putin. But Putin could retaliate with nukes or bringing in more conflicts. There doesn't seem to be any interest in him backing out of Ukraine and losing face as at some point he and the rest of his military will be held in front of the Haig. He is an egomaniac like Trump and will never recede back to Russia. I think it's only a matter of time till Putin does something worse. The only way this ends is with him dead.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 11:40 AM   #37
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

All Putin has to do is spike some drinks or water supplies with Polonium.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 11:59 AM   #38
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I hate tom brady but I respect him and he is smart........

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer....
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 12:33 PM   #39
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Your insane, another conspiracy theory.
If bioweapons were an issue for this invasion the russians would have made that abundantly clear three weeks ago.
You have no problems parroting the Russian narrative do you comrade!
The deep state? What the fuck are you talking about?
More Trumper nonsense!
🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey, where is the US military in all this?

Trust me, they know exactly what’s going on. We have the best Intelligence on the planet. But given their overall neutrality in this matter, I am led to believe the deep state doesn’t control the US military. Therefore Biden doesn’t control the military.

I don’t think Biden ever held the keys. AKA “devolution”. (Shout out x22) Because if he did, and Russia was about to move in and find all the biological weapons he and his deep state buddies are making at these black site laboratories, you better believe Biden would be sending the military in to protect his assets. But instead, Biden told Ukraine they were on their own, against RUSSIA �� and offered to send jets to Poland for them to use, but wouldn’t fly our own jets over there.

Does Biden have any military control whatsoever? Or is Biden under military control? Because you KNOW the US MIL are absolutely livid. Outsourced labs using DoD funding, given by corrupt politicians, paid contractors to create bioweapons. CONTRACTORS. Not the US Military.

You know who’s the most pissed? The US MIL. Because these nefarious deep state activities not only killed countless civilians worldwide, but now both CHINA AND RUSSIA, the 2 next most powerful nuclear and military capabilities ON THE PLANET, are accusing us of creating bioweapons, pushed us to WW3 via C19, and potential nuclear fallout…

I bet the US MIL are staying neutral, because they want Russia to find and expose the truth. If we did it ourselves, it would be considered a “military coup”, the media would spin us into a civil war and mass uprising. But with Russia conducting the operation and presenting the information to the UN, US MIL can step in, say they had no idea this was going on with their funding, and agree to hold everyone accountable who is responsible. A la, INTERNATIONAL MILITARY TRIBUNALS.

For breaching the International Biological Weapons Treaty of 1975. They will also discover that C19 was created by US NIH funding and the establishment are responsible for releasing it, as well as breaching the Nuremberg Code for their human experimentation with the vaccines.

The consequences of these crimes are INTERNATIONAL military tribunals! After Nuremberg, the tribunals were held by the 4 allied nations, USA, UK, Soviet Union, and France; each of which supplied a military judge and a prosecution team to prosecute 24 nazis post WW2.

IF RUSSIA BRINGS ADEQUATE EVIDENCE FORWARD OF BIOWEAPON PRODUCTION IN UKRAINE, WE WILL HAVE INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNALS!

“Military is the only way”. Didn’t specify WHICH military… what if its many nation’s militaries? And the tribunals could very well NOT include our military, since factions within our country are responsible for the crimes.

It seems to me, this is the only way for mass acceptance. A united council, of militaries around the world, prosecuting the deep state actors TOGETHER, in solidarity. Just like we did in the old days.

The media and the sheep couldn’t deny or spin that. Mass acceptance.

THIS IS THE WAY!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 01:26 PM   #40
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

hmmmmmm if trump was sooo supportive of putin, then why didnt putin invade Ukraine when trump was president?

i wait for the obvious reply
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 01:31 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Your insane, another conspiracy theory.
If bioweapons were an issue for this invasion the russians would have made that abundantly clear three weeks ago.
You have no problems parroting the Russian narrative do you comrade!
The deep state? What the fuck are you talking about?
More Trumper nonsense!
��
the u.s. has been field testing bio weapons in ukraine since 2009... just before the swine flu as they looked for the perfect bio weapon for the PLANDEMIC... the u.s. was using ukranians as guinea pigs...

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/25969

“Pentagon Bio-labratories” 2018 documentary by Dilyana Gaytandzhieva. She's been "investigating Pentagon biolabs in 25 countries around the world."

https://youtu.be/_8hQi2Zv1L0
Old 03-12-2022, 05:28 PM   #42
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Wow. Just wow. People have really gone off the rails with the conspiracies.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 05:31 PM   #43
He11raiser
Registered Member

Bambino you remind me of my 96yr old senile grandmother who forwards videos of Bigfoot spotting's by random youtube channels. Get help old man.

https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyi...ction-program/

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/upl...ne-Weapons.pdf
He11raiser is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:06 PM   #44
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
hmmmmmm if trump was sooo supportive of putin, then why didnt putin invade Ukraine when trump was president?

i wait for the obvious reply
The obvious answer is it doesn’t matter. All of this conspiracy crap is just that. But let’s say there’s an argument. My point is who fucking cares!! This is war and true Americans support nothing but American interests in a time of war.
Again…traitors!!
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:54 PM   #45
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Racist, conspiracist, fascist, traitor, treasonous, nazi.. these are what liberals will call anyone who disagrees with them. Like clockwork.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women