Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2021, 06:52 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
So the test started the pandemic, wow, and I though it was the virus that killed over 600,000 Americans.
And THE VACCINE CAUSES THE DELTA VARIANT! I'm guessng it's the "goverments" both under Trump and Biden wayto lower the population. Who new?
Actually, it was all the false positives that created the hysteria. How many people truly died of COVID if the test didn’t work? The WHO had the test set at 40 cycles. It was picking up dead RNA. They reset it to 25 cycles in January. Still inaccurate. The FDA didn’t recall them for no reason. BTW, what happened to the flu, it seems to have disappeared. Who knew?????
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 07:03 AM   #32
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I know fascism is your favorite thing to say, but the way you toss it around out of context is ridiculous.
Riiight... and as you brilliantly pointed out (sarcasm alert) in another thread, the fact that some long-dead U.S. conservatives initially supported Joe McCarthy 70 years ago proves the REAL fascist threat comes from the right, not those dim-retards who are busy "canceling" our free speech today!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 07:17 AM   #33
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Dude. I get and respect the effort, but it is a complete waste of time to try and use logic with these guys. I’m still tempted from time to time because the miss information is so bad here, but in the end it’s useless.
Here is the logic and here is the fact based information........

1. The vaccines are still not fda approved only approved as experimental. I'm sure that makes some people skeptical. And fyi I'm fully vaccd
2. Even if u have had both shots u can still get it spread the virus but it is a low risk...and if u still get the virus it will be mild. It should be noted that the cdc findings also said people with 2 shots can only spread the virus if they are showing symptoms. So making them mask is stupid unless they are sick
3 children do not need to be vaccd or wear masks. Period. No school making. They only get mild symptoms. I believe only 400 children died from covid and everyone had an underlying condition
4 people should get the shots but government cannot demand it. The same people that try to say they should are the same people who are pro choice lol you know... a womans right my body my choice. Talk about a double standard
5 doing another mask mandate is pure bullshit ( this one is not fact,just opinion). If u have gotten both shots you have very little to worry about. If u havent done the shots,well it's your choice and u will live or die with ur decision.

Science changes its opinion and data and it changes all the time. Mask not needed, remember that? Then needed. The truth is the cdc and the fda have no fucking clue if this vaccine is 100% safe and they wont for years. I'm sure that is one of the reasons people are hesitant. If they knew for sure they would have already approved it
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 09:17 AM   #34
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Riiight... and as you brilliantly pointed out (sarcasm alert) in another thread, the fact that some long-dead U.S. conservatives initially supported Joe McCarthy 70 years ago proves the REAL fascist threat comes from the right, not those dim-retards who are busy "canceling" our free speech today!

You never bothered to respond there. If you want to continue that conversation, do so instead of conflating that into this one and misrepresenting it.

Let him make his case for how it ties together instead of just spouting off the word fascism constantly. Or do it for him. That fun little graphic is cute and all but let's have a real conversation.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 09:28 AM   #35
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Edit: Duplicate
Old 07-30-2021, 09:49 AM   #36
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...inated-at-risk

Breakthrough COVID infections show ‘the unvaccinated are now putting the vaccinated at risk’
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 10:28 AM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/2208
Old 07-30-2021, 12:05 PM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I know racism is your favorite thing to say, but the way you toss it around out of context is ridiculous.
^^^ If you ever post something like this against a libtard, you might start looking more credible.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 12:07 PM   #39
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Forget Delta Variant. The new one is starting to spread in Florida. It comes from Columbia. I wonder how a South American variant got in?? Anyways, it hasnt spread enough to be a concern. For now.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...south-florida/
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 12:48 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/33964

Old 07-30-2021, 03:11 PM   #41
d.bonner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Can the vaccine cause a blood clot that kills you? Yes, it can.
Can Covid cause a blood clot and that kills you? Yes, it can.
Can you get a blood clot that kills you without ever taking the vaccine or contracting Covid? Yes, you can.
Most people who get blood clots, regardless of the cause, are treated and are fine. However, some percentage of them die. A blood clot from Covid, the vaccine, or just bad luck all have the same chance of killing you -- which is low.
So what are the odds of getting a clot (not dying, just getting a clot)?
With any of the vaccines, less than 1 in 1,000,000 or .00001%
From Covid, 39 in 1,000,000 or .00004%

From Bad Luck its 1 in 1,000 or .1%

You can look at this and say Covid is 4 times as likely to give you blood clots as the vaccine. Or you could say that neither Covid nor the vaccine raise your risk of a blood clot enough to care. I choose the latter. Blood clots are NOT a reason to be afraid of Covid or the vaccine.

However your odds of dying from the vaccine for any reason are about 1 in 100,000,000.
The odds of dying from Covid are -- no one knows because we don't know if we've under reported cases or over reported cases. The educated guess is that the odds are anywhere from under 1% to 30% largely dependent on age. And we know that 99% of all fatalities from Covid are now from unvaccinated people.

So you just need to ask yourself, are you willing to take a .00001% of the vaccine killing you. Or would you prefer taking a <1%-30% chance of Covid killing you? It's just math.

That said, if you don't want a vaccine, that's your body and your choice. But since it makes you a health risk to those around you, you shouldn't also expect to have full freedom of movement in public spaces.

There is a line we are all willing to draw when public health becomes more important than personal freedom. Imagine if this was something more deadly like Ebola and people were arguing that someone who is contagious with Ebola should be allowed to walk freely into their local mall and stores couldn't mandate that anyone wear masks. You'd be an idiot to argue that. Covid is different, its not as deadly, but there is a line. Arguing that there should never be any point in time where public health trumps personal freedom is simply nonsense.
d.bonner is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 03:45 PM   #42
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe you should talk to families of someone who died of the shot.
Sure I would actually like to hear their story first hand. Do you know any? I know some, who's loved ones died of the virus.
You didn't answer my question, Did you get the shot?
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 04:20 PM   #43
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

There is a 105/1,000,000 chance that you will drop dead if you get out of bed at 75 years of age

There is a 6/1,000,000 chance of the same if you are over 45.

1/1,000,000 chance of death due to airplane accident, driving for 200 miles, or walking for 20 miles.
There is also a 1/1,000,000 chance of dropping dead for every 2 months you live with someone who smokes.

Over the course of your life there is a 1/102 chance you die from a MVA, 1/119 chance you die from tripping over yourself and falling, and a 1/3,138 chance you die from choking on your next meal.

So, if my odds of kicking the bucket by taking the vaccine are 1/one-hundred-million, I'd do that a dozen times because I am almost 32 thousand times more likely to die from choking on the next thing I eat.

The same people who say 'vaccine will kill you!!' are likely the same kind of people who petitioned against the requirement to wear seat belts in cars 60+ years ago.

Seriously, if you don't believe in health, why aren't you BBing every dirty whore you come across? Why wrap up? You can't SEE STDs. How do you know they aren't fake diseases created by the latex industry to sell rubbers?

https://www.titlemax.com/discovery-c...vity-behavior/
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 04:50 PM   #44
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ If you ever post something like this against a libtard, you might start looking more credible.
Sure sounds like you're using a libtard tactic of attacking credibility when you have no fucking substance to stand on.

Oh, both sides use that shit. Nvm.
Old 07-30-2021, 05:51 PM   #45
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I know fascism is your favorite thing to say, but the way you toss it around out of context is ridiculous.
Fascism - exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

individual rights are often oppressed

Senile Biden is talking about bringing back lockdowns, has brought back masking and is trying to implement mandatory vaccines for everyone where he can. That is fascism. How anyone can say forcing people to get a shot against their will is not "the exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control" and "forcible suppression of opposition" and "the suppression of individual rights" - well they are damn stupid
berryberry is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women