Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2021, 03:46 PM   #31
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

I know that I said that I was going to peace out after my last response. This one will definitely be my last response in this thread:

The original post in this thread states:
Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
...Is it any wonder why the libs who used to post here are in hiding...
My responses were not about Lafayette being a lie, they were meant to answer why us libtards are 'hiding'. I personally don't care what the 4-5 of you have to say in this forum any longer. I played along for 6-8 months, but now I'm done.

...Now I resume ignoring 99% of the threads in the sandbox.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 08:02 AM   #32
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
The subject is media lies and Lafayette park - why are you trying to make this personal?

Anyone and everyone is welcome to post in this forum, no matter their political leanings. Why wouldn't people want to broaden their understanding and knowledge hearing different viewpoints instead of just the lies some get from most of the mainstream media? So when those lies, like Lafayette Park, are exposed by the Inspector General - it is good to talk about them

And yet, as exhibited by this thread, you still have every liberal who posted, still believing these lies even after they have been clearly debunked. That my friend is what is dangerous. I don't care if you agree or disagree with my political leanings but when you can't even accept the clear facts - that is a danger and why we have so many low information voters who voted for a senile old man with dementia

Learn to recognize and call out media lies like Lafayette Park when they happen rather than being taken in time and time again
It’s a post by you, therefore the topic is your hatred of liberals. That’s literally your entire personality.

You mentioned calling out lies. I assume you’ll call out each and everything Trump says then?
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 08:53 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/17584

Trump was more truthful than most.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:44 AM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
My responses were not about Lafayette being a lie, they were meant to answer why us libtards are 'hiding'.
Lighten up, yinzer. Your anger is misdirected. There are liberals and there are libtards. Libtards make honest liberals look bad with all their lies. If you're an honest liberal, you should hate libtards and call out their lies. Just like berry does.

Get it now?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:53 AM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
It’s a post by you, therefore the topic is your hatred of liberals. That’s literally your entire personality.

You mentioned calling out lies. I assume you’ll call out each and everything Trump says then?

Hey shark - you are welcome to start a new thread on anything Trump says that you deem a lie. Please be specific. I promise I won't dodge the question (or try to make it about you or your personality) like so many have done in this thread.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:16 AM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I know that I said that I was going to peace out after my last response. This one will definitely be my last response in this thread:

The original post in this thread states:

My responses were not about Lafayette being a lie, they were meant to answer why us libtards are 'hiding'. I personally don't care what the 4-5 of you have to say in this forum any longer. I played along for 6-8 months, but now I'm done.

...Now I resume ignoring 99% of the threads in the sandbox.
You are welcome to ignore whatever you like - but that doesn't change the fact that the media repeatedly lied to you the last 4+ years and played you and other liberals for fools.

The Lafayette Park lie
The Russia Hoax
Hunter's laptop

the list goes on and on. You seemed much smarter than most of the liberals who post here and as such I thought at least you could recognize when you have been lied to and call it out. And yet you don't.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:21 AM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You seemed much smarter than most of the liberals who post here...
I thought so too. In fact, I didn't even have yinzerpgh pegged as a liberal, let alone a libtard - which he apparently now self-identifies as.

Quote:
...why us libtards are 'hiding'.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:26 AM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post

How typical - resorting to personal attacks rather than debating the subject matter which is The Media Lies about Lafayette Park.

Is that the go to play when you can't debate the topic of the thread? When you can't admit nor defend that the media played you?

And as Lusty so well noted - you are more than welcome to start a new thread on anything Trump says that you deem a lie. As long as you are specific, like Lusty, I won't dodge the question (or try to make it an attack about you) like what most have done in this thread.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:34 PM   #39
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Dude - you need to relax and chill.

Why can you not admit it was a lie? Seriously. There were 4 different media headlines in my original post that admitted they lied. Lusty shared with you the Inspector General report. Yet you still can not admit it was a lie?

As to why you or anyone should care - well that is obvious. When people are lied to repeatedly by the media - and can't even admit the lies when the evidence slaps them in the face - it is a danger to our country.

Educate yourself and learn to recognize the media lies. Lafayette park is just one of a vast number of lies the media fed you

How is this any different than the 100s of times FOX news and all of their guests told us the Horowitz report would send loads of ppl to jail or that Mueller somehow exonerated Trump. Both sides spin, lie, retract later but the headlines remain. What is apparent to me is that politics is no longer the main topic of news. Pandemic asside, I think Trump loved being a rating stat, vs a political servant. Additionally these fucking assholes in the Senate ALL need to be tossed out. I hate that they are so partisan that they get nothing done. There was trillions of dollars appointed towards infrastructure for the last 5 years now, and yet not a penny fucking spent. What the fuck? I doubt our founding fathers had this in mind, when one person in the Senate can dictate entire legislative deliberation of bills that never see the light of day. It's time for some new rules to come in to the Senate. You can always vote no on a bill, but just to let it die without ever seeing a single vote, is criminal in my opinion.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:39 PM   #40
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
How is this any different than the 100s of times FOX news and all of their guests told us the Horowitz report would send loads of ppl to jail or that Mueller somehow exonerated Trump. Both sides spin, lie, retract later but the headlines remain. What is apparent to me is that politics is no longer the main topic of news. Pandemic asside, I think Trump loved being a rating stat, vs a political servant. Additionally these fucking assholes in the Senate ALL need to be tossed out. I hate that they are so partisan that they get nothing done. There was trillions of dollars appointed towards infrastructure for the last 5 years now, and yet not a penny fucking spent. What the fuck? I doubt our founding fathers had this in mind, when one person in the Senate can dictate entire legislative deliberation of bills that never see the light of day. It's time for some new rules to come in to the Senate. You can always vote no on a bill, but just to let it die without ever seeing a single vote, is criminal in my opinion.
But sadly, the Senate make the rules for the Senate, and I believe that it takes a 2/3 vote to change the rules, so I don't think they'll be changing any time soon. LOL
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:06 PM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
How is this any different than the 100s of times FOX news and all of their guests told us the Horowitz report would send loads of ppl to jail or that Mueller somehow exonerated Trump. Both sides spin, lie, retract later but the headlines remain. What is apparent to me is that politics is no longer the main topic of news. P
Well the Attorney General noted that the Mueller report did exonerate Trump. Not sure what you are referring to with the Horowitz report (links and specifics would be nice to see instead of vague generalities) but if Fox got it wrong they should be called out. Lies from any aspect of the media should be called out.

Yes, both sides spin but there is a big difference between spin / opinions on what might happen and the out and out lies about facts like we have seen from the Democrat loving media the last 4 1/2 years

And the reason this is important is you have 95% or more of the mainstream media in this country as nothing more than propogandists for the Democrats. For four years they spread lie after lie after lie trying to damage President Trump and then prop up Biden who clearly has dementia - all in an attempt to infect the brains of impressionable low information liberal voters too dumb to know any better to achieve their end goal.

When Fox spreads misinformation, most conservatives I know ignore it and are not afraid to call it like it is. Here on the other hand, even after the media admitted they blatantly lied about Lafayette Park we have every liberal who commented on this thread still believing the lie - unwilling to admit they were duped. That is dangerous
Old 06-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Well the Attorney General noted that the Mueller report did exonerate Trump...
Hey berry - AG Barr did NOT say the Mueller probe exonerated Trump. Barr testified to Congress that he "didn't exonerate" Trump (on obstruction) as "that's not what the Justice Department does". If the evidence isn't there, the DOJ normally just drops the case and says nothing further. Absence of evidence is not proof of innocence. Of course, that didn't stop Trump from CLAIMING he was exonerated. And I don't blame him for doing so.

The Mueller report found no evidence of Russian collusion/conspiracy. That was the underlying alleged crime. Failing that, it would have been awkward (to say the least) for Mueller to conclude Trump obstructed justice. There's a difference between resisting an investigation when you are guilty versus when you are unfairly accused.
Old 06-14-2021, 05:00 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
But sadly, the Senate make (sic) the rules for the Senate, and I believe that it takes a 2/3 vote to change the rules, so I don't think they'll be changing any time soon. LOL
Why is it "sad" that the US Senate makes its own rules? Who do you think SHOULD make their rules, and why?

As for the 2/3 requirement, I gather you've never heard of the "nuclear option". If you followed these things, you would know Harry Reid went nuke back in 2013 to eliminate the filibuster on judicial nominations. Bonus question: How'd that work out for him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option
Old 06-14-2021, 05:30 PM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey berry - AG Barr did NOT say the Mueller probe exonerated Trump. Barr testified to Congress that he "didn't exonerate" Trump (on obstruction) as "that's not what the Justice Department does". If the evidence isn't there, the DOJ normally just drops the case and says nothing further. Absence of evidence is not proof of innocence. Of course, that didn't stop Trump from CLAIMING he was exonerated. And I don't blame him for doing so.

The Mueller report found no evidence of Russian collusion/conspiracy. That was the underlying alleged crime. Failing that, it would have been awkward (to say the least) for Mueller to conclude Trump obstructed justice. There's a difference between resisting an investigation when you are guilty versus when you are unfairly accused.
Lusty - you are correct. Poor choice of words on my part as I tried to keep my answer on that short and believe in Innocent til proven Guilty. But you stated it better
Old 06-14-2021, 06:18 PM   #45
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well the Attorney General noted that the Mueller report did exonerate Trump.
And Mueller's response to Trump's yes man Barr was that it absolutely did not exonerate Trump. This is why there's no sense "debating" you and your ilk here. You continually display a blatant disregard for the truth.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women