Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2021, 01:10 PM   #31
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Don't forget they burned on Wendy's also you missed one
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:17 PM   #32
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

They burned plenty that I didn’t mention, and ruined the lives work of countless others by destroying their businesses. There’s no comparison whatsoever between a couple dozen people romping through the capital building and the anarchy we were forced to live with. Frankly, Trumpists and republicans in general are morally miles above this kind of stuff, whereas it’s commonplace with leftists. Keep throwing tinder on a fire for years and something’s eventually going to snap though. Congress should be happy it was as mellow as it ended up, given that half of the criminals that occupy that building deserve the gallows.

The OMFG IMPEACH HIM is hysterical flailing that’s not going to happen, as is the 25th amendment nonsense.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:38 PM   #33
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Apparently you guys are not reading what I'm writing. I'm saying black white green orange whoever does a crime needs prosecuted. If you're attacking a guard or a cop on a situation like that they need to do whatever they have to do to take care of it. Don't shoot a little 12-year-old boy with a BB gun in Cleveland or a guy in Columbus with a cell phone shoot somebody that needs it.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 06:18 PM   #34
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The number of deaths in yesterday’s attempted coup is now up to five, including one capital police officer. But let’s talk about BLM protesters burning a Target or whatever. You Trump supporters are unserious bigots, but worst of all, every one of you is a fucking traitor.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:36 PM   #35
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
The number of deaths in yesterday’s attempted coup is now up to five, including one capital police officer. But let’s talk about BLM protesters burning a Target or whatever. You Trump supporters are unserious bigots, but worst of all, every one of you is a fucking traitor.
Yep, you got that right!
Every fucking one is a traitor, and it was an attempted coup, and yes prosecutions will be forthcoming and Trump deserves it too, but that won't happen he's the asshole that walks in the rain and dosent get wet!
And I dont care if throwing Trump out.
Or better yet arresting him because what he did was a crime.
If they want to do more of the same or worse because of trumps removal we can arrest them too!
The United States dose not bargain with terrorists, foreign or domestic!
He incited a riot it was violent and people died!
I dont know where this a few dozen protesters statement comes from because I saw several thousand assholes in the street in a shot from a helicopter.
The fact is that these people like trump because he is a complete and total asshole toward his fellow humans.
And he's a racist he dosent give two shit about anybody but himself!
And they see their own reflection in him!
They think it cool to hurt other and cause pain.
And as far as BLM protests went they were peaceful, except when that asshole sent in his stormtroopers!
The ones that did cause the trouble incited the crowd, or caused the police through thier actions to take action were tied to the right!
Hey people dont want to be killed by the cops because they are black, well fuck me how reasonable!
An asshole friend of my brothers would suck trump's dick if he could get the job!
Why?
Because, and this is him talking, Trump wants to make America for the white man, ship everybody else out of the country.
And this assholes talking to me as if I am a fellow traveler.
I asked him if he remembered that I am married to a Chinese woman?
And yes it is a real possibility that being a trumper that this moron somehow forgot that fact!
Now my wife and I have had this guy in our house before he made these statements.
And my wife treated him well as she dose everybody.
Now neither she nore I would piss on him if he caught fire!
That seems to be their coalescing force racism, and of course a level of stupidity to listen to and obey someone that is more than likely even stupider than they are!
And believe me this guy, my brothers buddy is as dumb as a rock.
And from some of the statements I have seen other Trump supporters make, stupidity must be as contagious as the virus at those rallies!
I do hope that moron was there yesterday, as stupid as he is and as willing as he is to blindly follow this asshole it is a real possibility.
Toss his ass away for ten year or so!
So Berry, Jacuzz, if you were there would you have acted like those assholes did?
Or would the lighting bolt of reason smack you in the head, and the little voice says hey this could turn out badly for me!
Would that light the light bulb inside your heads, as it has apparently burned a hole in McConnells and so many former enablers brains.
Do you two have the courage of your convictions, or are you just talkers defending the indefensible?
Do you just talk the talk or do you walk the walk?
I do now as I did at 17 and I still do at 60!
A maga hat would look real good with a front sight superimposed on it!
I may not be able to do the PT regimen, but I can still pull a 3lb trigger the same as I did then!
They mean to trade shots I'm more than willing!
Fuck it!
Get some!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:28 PM   #36
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Sadly yesterday brought my worst fears to light. It will be 97 years ago the Munich Putsch took place when angry and scared Germans followed their new glorious leader with a funny looking mustache to the brewery hall. Yesterday the fools in America went to the capitol building without their funny looking orange haired man trying to cause chaos in the Bastian of democracy. The politics of the last 20 years has me SMH to often. This past weekend when I listened to a Sunday morning radio show, during the hosts segment with physicians who discuss covid, instead they talked about the modern day segregation instead of color; we have now become more tribal in liberal vs conservative vs moderate vs anarchist vs those who want to be left alone.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:03 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
And as far as BLM protests went they were peaceful, except when that asshole sent in his stormtroopers!
Well, let's just say the BLM protests were "fiery but mostly peaceful", ok?

And we know it's true because CNN said so!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 10:44 PM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Burning a Target? LOL They burned parts of numerous cities. Did you bury your head in the sand all summer? Remember when black lives matter morons burned down cities for months, the idiot Mayor of DC created a park for them across the street from the White House

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:17 PM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I dont know where this a few dozen protesters statement comes from because I saw several thousand assholes in the street in a shot from a helicopter.
Thousands came, protested, chanted, and sang. Dozens got inside the Capitol or got violent. Violence is not OK. Those that committed violence or vandalism should be prosecuted.

I cannot think of one Republican who has not denounced the Capitol Hill riot

I cannot think of one Democrat who has denounced the BLM riots

Make of that what you will

Quote:
Did you live under a rock all summer and miss the violence in Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, LA, NYC. Philly, DC, and multiple other cities?

Oh and speaking of BLM and antifa for that matter - several of them infiltrated the Trump crowd with the intent of causing violence. One of the men who was inside the Capitol building is John Earle Sullivan, an extreme BLM activist from Utah. He was arrested & charged in July 2020 over a BLM-antifa riot where drivers in Provo were threatened & one was shot. He was arrested by DC police tonight. Multiple other antifa members have also been identified as infiltrating the crowd and going into the Capitol to cause violence

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:45 PM   #40
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Burning a Target? LOL They burned parts of numerous cities. Did you bury your head in the sand all summer? Remember when black lives matter morons burned down cities for months, the idiot Mayor of DC created a park for them across the street from the White House

Ok Berry, even if those were unprovoked riots in Portland and such and of course they weren't!
This is in our nation's capitol, they fucking attacked our leadership!
This is what the enemy dose, this what the British did in 1814 you think they're great Americans?
You condone these actions?
It was treason and sedition!
They were seditionist committing treason!
Simple as that!
It was a coup attempt because that asshole didn't like the outcome of the election!
It's because he is well aware that he will most likely be in prison PDQ outside that office.
And really I can see whereas this action he took yesterday might actually insure that!
The man is a turd, and the funny thing is that all of those Republicans enablers are now in a panic because Frankenstein has escaped the lab!
trump whipped them into a frenzy and then pointed them like a gun!
Those other riots, we might not ever know who actually started them,but we know who started this one we got it on tape!
And this tit for tat Really?
They did it too, they did it more, oh so I see your side gets a freebie?
Fuck that!
Your mother never told you two wrongs don't make a right!
They were both wrong Berry, Lusty and jacuzz.
But this was special, this was our fucking capitol, our seat of power!
When you do shit like this your supposed to get fucking shot in the head no matter who you are or represent!
They attacked and tried to intimidate our lawmakers!
No this was special!
I can tell by your responses that you've never served anything but your self as an Americans!
Just like your dear leader!

And Berry you want to call the BLM folks morons?
Tell are they the people that I now see on my television committing open sedition and treason in the halls of Congress on fucking camera with clear as fucking day photos of themselves doing all kinds of stupid bullshit that will most likely end up with a goodly many of them getting an assload of federal time?

Oh No No No, that's not the BLM people no they are white and carrying that symbol of racism, hatred and treason the Confederate battle flag!
No that's not BLM its those right wing bigoted, hateful, traitorous pieces of shit that follow that orange hateful traitorous piece of shit!
Please do tell, who are the fucking morons?
Old 01-08-2021, 12:26 AM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

Quote:
You condone these actions?

And this tit for tat Really?
They did it too, they did it more, oh so I see your side gets a freebie?
Fuck that!
Your mother never told you two wrongs don't make a right!
They were both wrong Berry, Lusty and jacuzz.

Dawg... read what berry said. He isn't condoning what happened. Nor is he suggesting two wrongs make a right. The problem is most democrats white-washed or condoned the antifa/blm riots all summer long and, in doing so, forfeited all moral authority to be outraged when protests by their opponents turn violent.

But don't worry - there are plenty of solid Republicans who still have moral authority and credibility. They will take care of this. Trump is done.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 01:30 AM   #42
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Dawg... read what berry said. He isn't condoning what happened. Nor is he suggesting two wrongs make a right. The problem is most democrats white-washed or condoned the antifa/blm riots all summer long and, in doing so, forfeited all moral authority to be outraged when protests by their opponents turn violent.

But don't worry - there are plenty of solid Republicans who still have moral authority and credibility. They will take care of this. Trump is done.
Oh well thank you lusty, I feel so much better knowing that his enablers are going to finally do something about trump?
What are they gonna do lusty?
Impeach him?
Are they building the gallows?
They're not?
And I thought you were trying to make me feel better!
I just said I dont wanna hear this tit for tat bullshit!
You didnt get the this was special part?
Did the cops kill some if those morons on my TV for no good reason, you know like the reason BLM movement started?
No?
Then what was the grievance?
Oh, thats right, Dickface was upset he lost the election!
Did Antifa and BLM go to Washington to stage thier own coup that I didnt hear of?
Were they acting like assholes in the halls of Congress?
This asshole been fomenting these fucking lies since August about them stealing his election!
You guys didnt find that odd?
No you all thought it was alright?
The fact is that you all would have backed any method to steal this election for him!
But now Whoa!
This is too far blood has been shed!
I think the part about this being the capital evades you!
Do you realise that during the Civil war Washington was surrounded by the confederacy throughout almost the whole of the war!
Did you know it was intentional?
It was to prove a point to them!
That no matter how hard they tried we could not only resupply our capital, but they would never get in!
This piece of shit invited them in!
Did you honestly think that the constitution would not be obeyed just for him?
You all condoned all of his outrageous bullshit because it entertained you!
350,000 Americans dead on his watch for his herd immunity plan!
And yes it happed on his watch it belongs to him! especially when he thwarted the experts at every turn!
And now this!
The fucking guy is a monster!
Old 01-08-2021, 05:27 AM   #43
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:

“Burning down communities is not protest, it’s needless violence — violence that endangers lives, violence that guts businesses, and shutters businesses that serve the community. That’s wrong.”

--Joe Biden - 8/26/20
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:30 AM   #44
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

The violence against Blacks or the "BLM" movement wasn't started for no reason. The majority of blacks shot by police were shot because they either
A: committed a crime or
B: committed a crime and tried to resist arrest.

So Dogface in your logic it is ok for someone to be shot for attacking the Capitol, but not ok for a black person to be shot for resisting arrest or charging a cop with a knife?

You say 2 wrongs don't make a right but come on. I know you will respond because as in other posts you always need to get the last word in. But before you do respond know that I am not a Trumper nor am I supporting Biden.

If you are as smart as you act answer the question of why Biden never spoke out about the BLM protests. Why were Democrats giving into them and giving them "special" sections in certain states where they could protest.

Also answer me this question, why is it ok to burn down a police station with people inside? And not shoot at the assholes doing it, but you want people inside the capitol (who weren't burning it down mind you) to be shot? Hypocrite or are you going to again say "two wrongs don't make a right"

Love to know your thoughts on this.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:46 AM   #45
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Why is this a surprise? Our country has never been more divided. Anyone that claims there wouldn’t have been violence had Trump won is a fucking liar.
It’s sad. Who’s to blame? Start with Trump and the media. Both are divisive. Unfortunately we only got rid of one.
Charley3 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women