Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2016, 09:10 PM   #31
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

And now unless you have something to say about BANNED-bino or his current vacation in the middle of the Pacific, please do not post any more contamination.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:17 PM   #32
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I wonder if mr. flexible is self cim or gives himself facials???

who knows, maybe he will let us know
Well, we already know he gives himself facials since he admitted as much two years ago:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055680105&postcount=39

Of course, it's possible that he has improved his flexibility over the past two years to the point where he is now self-CIM.

Only tatas can say for sure! I suppose his gay webcam customers would know too, but I don't think they hang out on eccie.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:17 PM   #33
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
And don't fucking talk shit about a country over 13 centuries old founded in 681 and a country , ONLY 1 of barely 2 that saved its Jews from the oven during WW 2 when Boris the Third of Bulgaria defied Adolf Hitler and refused to send 55 000 Jews in the camps and ULTIMATELY paid the price for this with his own life. So educate yourself a little bit before you talk too much bigguyt. Chances are some of the Zionists ruling your banks here in the US were born because our then King saved their great-grandparent's lives.
I did not mention Bulgaria, I did say because you are European you think everyone likes cock like you. You mentioned in the past that you take money from men who masterbate to you on the internet. You also said that you have talked to providers about Bambino's cock. Since I am ignorant to the Bulgarian culture I don't know if all men from there like dick, but I am going to assume that you are a little different from the average Bulgarian.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:21 PM   #34
tatasddd
BANNED

I have never discussed BANNED-bino's dick with anyone. I did have a laugh once with petitevixen when I saw her for a quickie for 1 minute over Bambino and how pathetic,hilarious and laughing matter he is. Someone else must have brought Bambino's dick in conversations. Like I said there was a guy who had started a poll regarding what wonders of contemporary medicine he uses while whoremongering. Rumour had it once he takes those he becomes like a prodigy. For some reason though, that poll was quickly blocked by a mod. However, during a recent visit to the Texas section of the site BANNED-bino finally got the hammer. Evidence people can't stand him or his big mouth. And since I write my reviews in detail and BANNED-bino became an object of ridicule and laughter between me and petitevixen I had no choice but include that small detail in my review as that was something that occurred during my 20 minute quickie in the south side slopes on a hot summer day.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:55 PM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
...during a recent visit to the Texas section of the site BANNED-bino finally got the hammer. Evidence people can't stand him or his big mouth.
Wrong, tatas... he was posting in the (national) Political Forum, where the only person who doesn't like him is an Austin faggot with the handle Yssup Rider. But I'm sure you know all about that guy - we did you a big favor and set you up for your impending date with him this Memorial Day weekend!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1675897

Have a great time at Splash Day in Hippie Hollow, Texas! Be sure to give us a full report when you return!
Old 05-25-2016, 10:01 PM   #36
tatasddd
BANNED

I don't care what forum or where. I am just glad he is BANNED-bino and can't pollute the internet space with his crapshit for a while. As far as that guy, I will investigate into who he is and the mod who banned BANNED-bino and show them how you talk bad behind their backs. Maybe they will send you away to join BANNED-bino. I am sure he misses you.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:17 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I don't care what forum or where. I am just glad he is BANNED-bino and can't pollute the internet space with his crapshit for a while. As far as that guy, I will investigate into who he is and the mod who banned BANNED-bino and show them how you talk bad behind their backs. Maybe they will send you away to join BANNED-bino. I am sure he misses you.
Gee whiz tatas, how can you be such a fucking ingrate? Look, if you want to keep your hot new relationship with "Assup" a secret from the rest of us, I understand. You don't even have to thank bambino and me for setting things up for you. But why would you want to "repay" us for that favor by running to the mods?

Seriously dude, I hope you and Assup have a wonderful time down at Hippie Hollow this weekend! Everyone is rooting for the two of you!

I have no doubt yinz will be the most sensational and adorable skinny-dipping couple at Splash Day!
Old 05-26-2016, 12:06 AM   #38
tatasddd
BANNED

OK whatever! Good night everyone!
Old 05-26-2016, 09:32 AM   #39
tatasddd
BANNED

What I think happened on that political forum was that BANNED-bino was arguing with someone over something and @ some point said some shit, typical for him, and it was worth points and since from fighting with other members in other forums he was only 1 or 2 points away from being banned, that moderator of the political forum thought " What a nuisance this person is!" and hammered him. Kudos for him!!! He needed to leave the site for a little while to cool off. The fact that he is being overtolerated on the local forum does not mean people on the national forums have to put up with his shit.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Dunno tatas, but you need to stop obsessing about bam and start packing your bags and polishing your 8-incher for your trip to Austin. Assup is picking you up at the downtown bus station. Don't be late! Have fun! SPLASH DAY OR BUST!
Old 05-26-2016, 11:47 AM   #41
bigguyt
Valued Poster

I heard there are always gay perverts on the bus, plus they stop at all the burger kings.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:06 PM   #42
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 12:09 PM   #43
bigguyt
Valued Poster

There is a possibility for a dumpster date 3 times a day
Old 05-26-2016, 01:07 PM   #44
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Am I the only one who sees tremendous irony in tats calling Bambino banned-bino?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:53 PM   #45
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Am I the only one who sees tremendous irony in tats calling Bambino banned-bino?
No, you are not alone..

sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women