Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2019, 01:07 AM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
just because you are failed military looking for someone to take care of you, doesn't mean that everyone does. I don't condone violence. Now if you accidently get liquored up and run the fat mouth of your, and you do happen to be wearing MAGA hat, it would end up on the ground. No matter how many of you autocratic fascist traitors are at your stupid rally, Scardy cat Traitor, Meow.

All your hypothetical scenario's aren't working. Other than a MAGA hat at a trump rally they just aint out there. Lmao what a bunch of Scardy cat pussies, Be sure you get checked by oebgyn11.

you wouldn't slap a MAGA hat off a little old lady. would you slap the MAGA hat off this woman?

Chung won't take you to a Trump rally because he doesn't go to be a smart ass. you wouldn't go and if you did you wouldn't dare slap anyone. except yourself.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:09 AM   #32
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
just because you are failed military looking for someone to take care of you, doesn't mean that everyone does. I don't condone violence. Now if you accidently get liquored up and run the fat mouth of your, and you do happen to be wearing MAGA hat, it would end up on the ground. No matter how many of you autocratic fascist traitors are at your stupid rally, Scardy cat Traitor, Meow.

All your hypothetical scenario's aren't working. Other than a MAGA hat at a trump rally they just aint out there. Lmao what a bunch of Scardy cat pussies, Be sure you get checked by oebgyn11.
Hahahaha.............You talk like an absolute moron. You've never done shit in your life and you hate anyone who ever has. I wonder how many people take care of you around the clock, you dilapidated piece of shit.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:17 AM   #33
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Hahahaha.............You talk like an absolute moron. You've never done shit in your life and you hate anyone who ever has. I wonder how many people take care of you around the clock, you dilapidated piece of shit.
He has self told that he lives in his "Dead" mothers basement. Hasn't yet answered the question whether he still "thinks" she lives there too.

Maybe he'll finally come clean on who provides his care.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:21 AM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Nice cathartic thread. I wear my campaing sweater on the weekends. Even if it's warm. You should see the weird looks and double takes I get at the local grocery store and Buffalo Wild Wings.

I've had a few thumbs up here and there from millenials. Including a nice conversation with a beautiful bank teller just out of college. Even had a quick chat with a female security guard of my generation at the DMV.

I've never been asked if I was worried about wearing it. Never gave it a second thought. A real man doesn't have to rely on the second amendment just to assert their first. The first is first because it is first. I love wearing it to see the eyes following me around.

what does your campaign sweater say?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:26 AM   #35
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what does your campaign sweater say?
Old 10-03-2019, 10:58 AM   #36
themystic
Valued Poster

Hummm. 10 MAGA hat wearers. I could slap them off with one swing but Im not violent, Go plant a garden Scardy Cat. MAGA hatters before a real man hurts you. Glad to see Putin supporting you guys. Trump cant do this without him. You cowards and anti Americans are losing steam. Trump needs to shut up. People are suffering Trump fatigue. Its exhausting for good people. We know that you losers can play that game all day because you have a big bag of nothing
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:29 AM   #37
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hummm. 10 MAGA hat wearers. I could slap them off with one swing but Im not violent, Go plant a garden Scardy Cat. MAGA hatters before a real man hurts you.
Do you even pay attention to the swill you write. You don't slap off hats because you are non-violent. But we hat wearers should be careful before a "real man" hurts us.

So obviously putting those thoughts together, you don't consider yourself a "real man" Thanks for the intel self proclaimed "dead" mommy basement dweller.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:34 AM   #38
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hummm. 10 MAGA hat wearers. I could slap them off with one swing but Im not violent, Go plant a garden Scardy Cat. MAGA hatters before a real man hurts you. Glad to see Putin supporting you guys. Trump cant do this without him. You cowards and anti Americans are losing steam. Trump needs to shut up. People are suffering Trump fatigue. Its exhausting for good people. We know that you losers can play that game all day because you have a big bag of nothing
you remind me of my older brother

it was much worse than mere projection

while growing up he would exhibit the worst in untruthfulness or maybe that's the best in being untruthful

he would switch places with me, as it were,

and claim I did something when he had done it or claim he did something good that I had done

he would argue about it or tell some adult he had taken care of our younger sister and brother, while it was I who had, until it seemed even he believed it, when the only person he had ever taken care of was himself

now here you are, constantly telling good and sometimes great americans they are un-American

its a projection to be sure, and reflects your insecurity to be sure, and a way of calling a clean pot black by a defiled kettle to be sure, but it seems a much graver thing and you should have it checked out
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 12:54 PM   #39
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
You wish you could be violent. But since you are an emaciated piece of shit and couldn't fight your way out of a Dixie Cup you resort to talking about being violent against your fellow Americans behind a Key Board. You're the typical Liberal all talk, no action. You're a poor excuse for an American. You and the other Liberals deserve each other.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 01:01 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

now here you are, constantly telling good and sometimes great americans they are un-American

out
If you have to wear a hat to identify to your tribe that you are one of them does not make you a great American….but it does make you an insecure one.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 01:07 PM   #41
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you have to wear a hat to identify to your tribe that you are one of them does not make you a great American….but it does make you an insecure one.
shoo kid, ya bodder me
Old 10-03-2019, 06:53 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Tell that to your older brother....

Quote:
shoo kid, ya bodder me

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 07:21 PM   #43
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
you remind me of my older brother

it was much worse than mere projection

while growing up he would exhibit the worst in untruthfulness or maybe that's the best in being untruthful

he would switch places with me, as it were,

and claim I did something when he had done it or claim he did something good that I had done

he would argue about it or tell some adult he had taken care of our younger sister and brother, while it was I who had, until it seemed even he believed it, when the only person he had ever taken care of was himself

its a projection to be sure, and reflects your insecurity to be sure, and a way of calling a clean pot black by a defiled kettle to be sure, but it seems a much graver thing and you should have it checked out
hey brother. I know traitors when I see them. You and your Trump friends seem ok with what Trump openly does that violates our constitution. Yo0u are a phony son
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 06:21 AM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
hey brother. I know traitors when I see them. You and your Trump friends seem ok with what Trump openly does that violates our constitution. Yo0u are a phony son
the curiosity is that the hatred of trump by you and the anti American left , and by extension, of all americans who love America , is trying to hide behind a constitution that the left detests in the first instance

provide a list of those violations by trump, little fella
Old 10-04-2019, 08:04 AM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I don't get it.

What's wrong with wearing a hat that urges ALL tribes to come together and Make America Great Again? I don't understand the basis for objecting. Why is it even controversial? It's like apple pie, motherhood, Norman Rockwell or Yankee Doodle.

Do people like mystic and wtf want to make America weak or mediocre or 2nd rate or poor or divided... or what exactly?

Everyone's vision of what a truly great America would look like doesn't have to be identical. But the simple desire to achieve that greatness is a fine and noble sentiment that nobody can take issue with.

Unless they're anti-American.

Calling someone "un-American" for exhorting their fellow Americans to greatness is like calling Patrick Henry and George Washington traitors to our nation. It's completely illogical. And it can only reflect the accuser's deep discomfort and insecurity with simple patriotism and love of country.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women