Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2017, 05:54 PM   #31
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
And the American people are not getting breaks. The richest 1% and the largest corporations are.
Wrong. Corporations will get a tax cut (to bring our rate into line with other industrialized countries), but the top individual income tax rate will drop by only 1.1 percentage points at best - and that benefit will be more than wiped out by the elimination/curtailment of many current deductions. This is from the WSJ:

"The Senate bill merely reduces the top rate to 38.5% from 39.6%, and the House even raises it with a bubble bracket of 45.6% on some earners. The great irony is that the GOP is raising taxes on some of its most loyal voters if individual rates stay as they are."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-sen...nce-1512173001

The final bill should emerge this week from a joint House-Senate conference. In the meantime, you guys should learn how to research and read instead of relying on your ignorant talking points!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:08 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
You are so full of shit. The last two Republican presidents destroyed the economy and had to have it fixed by Democrat presidents. You seem to forget that the stock market went from 7900 to 22,000 under Obama. And the American people are not getting breaks. The richest 1% and the largest corporations are
It’s you that’s full of shit Big Schmooie. What did Obama fix? He had the lowest GDP of any POTUS in the last 70yrs. He also doubled our debt. And he had the balls to call Bush’s debt criminal. He also over regulated the economy. Trump has reversed it. And Bush didn’t hand him the housing collapse, it was the Democrats in Congress you dipshit. Yeah, you fag buddie Barney Frank insisted that banks give loans to people who couldn’t pay them back. Bush wanted to pull Freddie and Fanny back but Frank refused.

http://archive.boston.com/bostonglob...ancial_fiasco/

Now how are the so called “rich” getting a tax cut? The Senate bill is 39.6% and the House is one point lower. And what do you have against Corporations? They employ millions of “middle” class Americans who have those same corporations as a part of their 401ks. And why shouldn’t Corporations get a tax break? It’s one of the highest in the industrial world. A 20% tax rate makes them more competitive and will repatriate trillions of dollars. That’s good for every American. So it is Trump that’s fixing Obama’s dismall economy. Two consecutive Qtrs over 3% GDP. Trumps unleashed our energy sector. We are now a net exporter of energy, not a net importer. That’s great for the economy and our national security. We don’t have to depend on the Middle East. So sit back and enjoy the ride and STFU.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:17 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

The other night chuckie schumer was crying like a little bitch because this bill passed without support from the democrats.

Me, I was laughing at his pain as he had just got beaten at his own game.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
The other night chuckie schumer was crying like a little bitch because this bill passed without support from the democrats.

Me, I was laughing at his pain as he had just got beaten at his own game.
Democrats are actually for the Trump Tax Plan. The only reason why they are bitching about it is because it has Trump's signature on it. Get a load of this video. Watch how this reporter baits these idiots in thinking the Trump Tax plan belonged to Bernie Sanders, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/Ctz_dHfYfb8
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:14 PM   #35
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Lusty, If you've paid attention to reports discussing the contents of the tax legislation you'd understand what I'm talking about. The Senate bill was released to Senators a few hours before the vote. That's inadequate for a proposal of this magnitude. Your comment about me contradicting myself is hogwash. Can you piece together circumstances when you aren't spoon fed propaganda? This tax measure will be revealed for what it truly is, but not until we have time to digest what it truly is. There are some complicated aspects that will require experts to translate and interpret. I know enough right now to know that there are provisions that make me very concerned and suspicious about this bill's ulterior motivations. We'll find out more as time passes.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:15 PM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Democrats are actually for the Trump Tax Plan. The only reason why they are bitching about it is because it has Trump's signature on it. Get a load of this video. Watch how this reporter baits these idiots in thinking the Trump Tax plan belonged to Bernie Sanders, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/Ctz_dHfYfb8

Amazing! And those GWU students aren't entirely stupid either. It underscores exactly what I've been saying - our politics are so broken now that people are utterly incapable of approaching economic issues with any degree of objectivity. They will either support or oppose the same proposal based on whoever's name is on it.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:59 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Lusty, If you've paid attention to reports discussing the contents of the tax legislation you'd understand what I'm talking about. The Senate bill was released to Senators a few hours before the vote. That's inadequate for a proposal of this magnitude. Your comment about me contradicting myself is hogwash. Can you piece together circumstances when you aren't spoon fed propaganda? This tax measure will be revealed for what it truly is, but not until we have time to digest what it truly is. There are some complicated aspects that will require experts to translate and interpret. I know enough right now to know that there are provisions that make me very concerned and suspicious about this bill's ulterior motivations. We'll find out more as time passes.
FRESH PORK, lustylad. FIRE the BBQ Pit up!!!

fuckem!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:09 PM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Amazing! And those GWU students aren't entirely stupid either. It underscores exactly what I've been saying - our politics are so broken now that people are utterly incapable of approaching economic issues with any degree of objectivity. They will either support or oppose the same proposal based on whoever's name is on it.
You're right about objectivity. People gravitate towards a particular candidate and will often go along with their ideas without truly understanding the issue at hand. This video should be a lesson to all of us that we need to pay closer attention to what is being said about a particular issue or idea that may positively or negatively impact our lives rather than who is saying it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:16 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The ulterior motive is to give people and business a tax cut and keep the economy on its upward trajectory and fuck the Democrats in the midterms. Yep, that’s the motive. And it’s going to work.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:41 PM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Why are you doubling down on stupid? If the whole Senate bill is opaque, then you can't know what "provisions" you might object to. And if you do know what specific "provisions" you don't like, then the bill isn't opaque. Therein lies your contradiction! Get it now?

The WSJ didn't have any difficulty finding and analyzing the bill's specifics - see the link in post #31. Your whining about the fact that the bill was still being amended up until the last minute is a complaint about the PROCESS, not the CONTENTS.

Again, what's your SPECIFIC BEEF with the bill as it stands?

I know very well what fatuous "spoon-fed propaganda" is - I see it in every post you make. And I take aim at it in this forum almost every day!
Old 12-03-2017, 09:40 PM   #41
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Facebook was peppered yesterday with people/dims complaining about the bill. No specific complains other than they hadn't read it. Today it's "It'll add trillions to the deficit." Like they don't remember the lie that your healthcare bill will be similar to your cell phone bill.

Dims refuse to govern.

I expect a +400 point pop and a new record on the Dow tomorrow.

#MAGA
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:56 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lusty, If you've paid attention to reports discussing the contents of the tax legislation ...
So, you haven't read it. Thanks for being honest.

The Democratic Senators voted against something they hadn't read.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:37 AM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So, you haven't read it. Thanks for being honest.

The Democratic Senators voted against something they hadn't read.
The objections by Democrats, and some Republicans, were based on FACTS that existed long before the final version of the bill came out of the Senate.

1. Corporations and the wealthy will benefit most from the tax reform bill proposed by the Senate. The middle class will get little in comparison.

2. The proposed tax bill will add somewhere between $1 trillion and $1.5 trillion to the deficit over 10 years.

3. The bill repeals the individual mandate although Trump promised to support a package that supposedly would stabilize the Obamacare marketplace, which bought the vote of Senator Collins.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:10 AM   #44
bamscram
Valued Poster

If the final version isn't formed yet how does anyone know if they are for or against it?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:18 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Voters roundly rejected this abomination.

The results will be felt in November.

That is unless the Turd Reich shuts down the media beforehand.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women