Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162615
Yssup Rider60403
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48451
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41647
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36023
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2023, 08:53 PM   #31
SS2018
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The girls that lives at the studio has to split rent also.
SS2018 is online now   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 09:15 PM   #32
oral_dlites
Premium Access

Encounters: 119

I was talking with Cream last week. I asked her what Korean restaurants she likes in the area. She told me she never gets out. World 7 days a week and only gets free time on her monthly vacation back in LA.
oral_dlites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 09:15 PM   #33
oral_dlites
Premium Access

Encounters: 119

Stupid auto correct. Works.
oral_dlites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 09:16 PM   #34
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oral_dlites View Post
I was talking with Cream last week. I asked her what Korean restaurants she likes in the area. She told me she never gets out. World 7 days a week and only gets free time on her monthly vacation back in LA.
Sounds trafficked
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 11:05 PM   #35
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

They can go out at night after 10 pm. I took a couple of girls out to have a late dinner. I won't tell you who they are. One of them definitely wants to be low key. Went out to dinner, had a few drinks , then brought them back to the apartment. I did it multiple times so I know it is ok with the booker. Or maybe the booker didn't know.
Wifenothornyenough is online now   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 04:40 AM   #36
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oral_dlites View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney View Post
Sounds trafficked
A girl at K-fest and a girl at Michiko told me same thing.
I won’t name them due to possibility of pimp retaliating on them. Some of these places, owners will not abuse girls but pimps like (C-T) will. But when they do well, pimps will reward them with their dick and posts here (at least that’s what pimp tell ladies).
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 06:48 AM   #37
HollyDonkey
Lifetime Premium Access

Top top girls pull in half a mil a year cash if they work hard and don't take too much vacation days, don't get sick

None of these girls are trafficked, dont believe those BS. Some of them spend big dollars to even come work here, cost to smuggle across border, getting boob job, tummy tuck etc. They are here to take your greenbacks, they don't need chivalry.

So yes, majority of the girls make many times over the average poor fuckers that come in the door. Think twice next time you think you are better than these girls, giving them a $20 tip or offering to take them out for dinner. You might become their next dinner time joke target for your simp behavior
HollyDonkey is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 08:42 AM   #38
Guest022124
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Relax was pulling in $40,000 a month from what I remember and he couldnt find places to launder it.....
Guest022124 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 08:45 AM   #39
gymlad
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

hilariously funny name
gymlad is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 08:46 AM   #40
gymlad
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Yeah these kind of numbers make alot more sense.

I am thinking mid level girls are pulling in atleast 80k a year. Top level girls maybe a couple hundred.

I was trying to figure out the split between them and the studios. How much are the studios making off these girls?
gymlad is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 09:12 AM   #41
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymlad View Post

I am thinking mid level girls are pulling in atleast 80k a year. Top level girls maybe a couple hundred.

I was trying to figure out the split between them and the studios. How much are the studios making off these girls?
Just curious, why do you care? Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you’ll drive yourself crazy trying to figure shit out.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 10:06 AM   #42
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:

Trust me. These girls will not do this with 80k a year. $80k at part time maybe.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 10:09 AM   #43
HollyDonkey
Lifetime Premium Access

The girl would generally pack up and leave if they only make 80k a year. That's a laughable number to them and a waste of their time. A mid level girl is 200k-300k. Kgirls have figured out the most efficient whoring system known to mankind

For the split girl generally take home 2/3 and all the upcharges like BB and MSOG etc
Quote:

HollyDonkey is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 10:17 AM   #44
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyDonkey View Post
Top top girls pull in half a mil a year cash if they work hard and don't take too much vacation days, don't get sick

None of these girls are trafficked, dont believe those BS. Some of them spend big dollars to even come work here, cost to smuggle across border, getting boob job, tummy tuck etc. They are here to take your greenbacks, they don't need chivalry.

So yes, majority of the girls make many times over the average poor fuckers that come in the door. Think twice next time you think you are better than these girls, giving them a $20 tip or offering to take them out for dinner. You might become their next dinner time joke target for your simp behavior

HD is correct. The only girls who are "treated badly" are the ones who don't stand up for themselves or don't realize their value and let the studio walk all over them. And they either go crazy, get hardened or leave the business.

These girls do what they want and go where they want. Some of them may feel an obligation to stay longer or work harder and not go out because the studio treats them a certainway, good or bad, I've heard about both.

The Rockstars set there own schedule. The girls who aren't have to acquiesce to the studios a bit more because they don't want to get a bad reputation, as this can spread nation wide very quickly...from NY to LA, all of these studios share info about girls.

Think of them like professional athletes in that way, gossip and reputation follow them. And they are just all mostly free agents, moving from city to city unless they want a residency, like Nana. But even she will leave eventually.

They are still human beings, so don't feel obligated to treat them like shit just because they will fuck you in some way your wife or girlfriend won't. They are the brave ones, we are the pussies because we are too scared to leave relationships we are suffering sexually in...well the guys that are in relationships.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son..."
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 10:21 AM   #45
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

This is in response to HollyDonkey. I was not smiling when I took these girls out. It was just a simple gesture. They even offered to pay. Dinner at Applebee's or Chili's doesn't cost much. Sure I spent a little bit, but you can see the joy in their eyes just to be able to dress up, breathe some fresh air, have a semblance of a normal life. Even if it's just a couple of hours at dinner. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I don't give extra tips, so taking them out to dinner is my way of being grateful for what they do. I'll leave it at that.
Wifenothornyenough is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women