Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60122
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2024, 09:04 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

More evidence on the 2020 election

�� A Michigan Constitutional Sheriff named Dar Leaf Says he has Evidence of Criminal Acts Related to Elections in The State of Michigan and the United States

• He has evidence of foreign nationals accessing electronic voting machines in Michigan and other states

• He has evidence that Serbian foreign nationals entered election systems while votes were being counted and prior to certification

• He has evidence Dominion hired these Serbian employees and they said in an email they are not able to provide background on them due to the law in Serbia.

• The Sheriff said he has proof and is investigating multiple individuals within the US who conspired with these foreign nationals who have interfered with numerous elections, including the 2020 November election.

• He has evidence Dominion and it’s affiliates directed its employees to alter or falsify the integrity of its software and hardware in its voting machines

• The Sheriff is investigating conspiracy crimes, wire fraud service, honest services fraud, and perjury charges amongst other criminal acts

*He has posted quite a few documents on Twitter, but none of the emails are blacked out. Looks legit, but I’m not sure the legalities of sharing things with personal sensitive info. I’ll dig into it tomorrow.

�� Dangerfield Patriot ��
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 11:02 AM   #32
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

I stopped reading after the 1st "he has evidence..."

No he doesn't. Nobody does. Because there isn't any.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 04:01 PM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I've heard of something similar from me Political "insiders"...
Michigan was a hotbed for election corruption.

Let's give Bambino the benefit of doubt and see how this plays out.
Tucker might interview a few of the officials.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 05:29 PM   #34
tommy156
BANNED

Lol. The election was 3½ years ago. There is no evidence of it being stolen. Not even a little bit.

If there was, we'd have seen it at least 2 years ago.
Old 03-19-2024, 06:00 PM   #35
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Dar Leaf should hire a food taster.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 01:34 PM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
Yeah - as I mentioned Salty, Tucker's thoughts changed once he learned the real facts. You know, something leftists never do (either learn or acknowledge real facts). I mean in March 2024 with all the stories and evidence released, one would have to be either very stupid or purposely dense to deny there was election fraud in 2020. Yet we see that the DNC media and leftists in DC keep spreading lies denying this in order to brainwash their poorly informed constituents
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:17 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Leading Wisconsin Democrat Kimberly Zapata Found Guilty on All Counts

Kimberly was the deputy director of the City of Milwaukee Election Commission.

She committed election fraud by obtaining fake military ballots and sending them to Assembly Elections Committee chairwoman Janel Brandtjen.

Rot in Prison Kimberly….

Article

Hey Tommy, No evidence!!!!!
Old 03-20-2024, 09:03 PM   #38
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yeah - as I mentioned Salty, Tucker's thoughts changed once he learned the real facts. You know, something leftists never do (either learn or acknowledge real facts). I mean in March 2024 with all the stories and evidence released, one would have to be either very stupid or purposely dense to deny there was election fraud in 2020. Yet we see that the DNC media and leftists in DC keep spreading lies denying this in order to brainwash their poorly informed constituents
Tucker does what the fucking imbecile always does, lie, bullshit, push unproven conspiracy theories to gullible, ill-informed maga nitwits because that's is how this feckless, moronic asshole makes his money. Maga will never learn
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 12:23 AM   #39
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Leading Wisconsin Democrat Kimberly Zapata Found Guilty on All Counts

Kimberly was the deputy director of the City of Milwaukee Election Commission.

She committed election fraud by obtaining fake military ballots and sending them to Assembly Elections Committee chairwoman Janel Brandtjen.

Rot in Prison Kimberly….

Article

Hey Tommy, No evidence!!!!!
No evidence of voter fraud sufficient to swing any state in any way. The only evidence of voter fraud found in Pennsylvania, by the way, was done by trump supporters. None of it is sufficient to swing anything.

But, by all means, keep reaching for the stars
Old 03-21-2024, 12:37 PM   #40
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
Regarding 2020 election integrity and the post

Bam forgot to mention this: the person in question- Wisconsin Democrat Kimberly Zapata...who was claimed to be purporting as a whistle blower found ...wait for it....3 fraudulent ballots she sent to a republican counterpart.

Link below:
https://madison.com/news/state-regio...day%20morning.

Zapata was serving as deputy director at the Milwaukee Election Commission in October 2022 when she used her work-issued laptop to obtain three military absentee ballots using fake names and Social Security numbers, according to a criminal complaint. She sent the ballots to Republican state Rep. Janel Brandtjen, an election conspiracy theorist, two weeks before the state’s gubernatorial and legislative elections.

Her Attorney argued:

Her attorney, Daniel Adams, had argued during a two-day trial that "Zapata saw herself as a whistleblower and didn’t mean to hurt anyone.

Her Republican counterpart claimed that:
"that Zapata went rogue and broke the law rather than sharing her concerns with state election officials, reporters or legislators."

“She is not a whistleblower. She’s not exposing information. She’s committing election fraud,” Westphal said during his closing arguments Wednesday morning. “As a society we cannot tolerate people who break the law when there are multiple legitimate means to raise those same concerns.”

hardly the massive voter fraud of 3 votes to prove a system could be altered given if a person knew social security numbers, and specific to votes from those in the military.

If this is all the proof of fraud that the GOP is saying is systemic and a clear violation of voter integrity- may I suggest you rent a shark to jump by the fonz.

eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:06 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Lawyer Kurt Olsen Breaks Down Mike Lindell’s SCOTUS Election Case — Three Brand New Pieces of Evidence that will Cause SCOTUS to Take the Case

We show the election software Maricopa County (AZ) used in the 2020 and 2022 elections, had been altered.

Any representative Maricopa made that this was EAC certified was false.

In 2020 and 2022, Maricopa County did not perform logic and accuracy testing before the election.

This is a process that will see if the machines will tabulate and count the ballots correctly. Therefore, this was a direct violation of state law.

We’ve uncovered the Master Cryptographic encryption keys are left unprotected, except for the Windows login and in Plain Text on the Data base.

Therefore, any malicious actor can take control over the entire voting system, create a fake election, etc… and it’s nearly undetectable.

WHAT NOW?

• An expedited motion for consideration of the above evidence was sent.

• Attached were Three Expert Declarations:

A peek inside the machines, screenshots of the log-files, database table, that shows where the encryption keys

An expected Reply from the Supreme Court is approximately around April 12.

Whatcha think? Think SCOTUS will hear it?

https://rumble.com/v4kmyuq-lawyer-cu...pieces-of.html

�� https://t.me/realKarliBonne/233754
Old 03-21-2024, 02:51 PM   #42
tommy156
BANNED

Lolololol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women