Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2021, 08:27 AM   #31
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
........ You wasted her time and it cost you $100. Next.
Usually, the OP of a negative review gets blamed for it on page one of the review, what took you so long?

Thanks for the heads up and review of this provider, OP.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:51 PM   #32
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Here's his alert on OH2. You guys could help out over there too with the good, bad, ugly, and inconsistencies.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ot-robbed-FUCK
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 05:12 PM   #33
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
What do you mean the voyeurs are watching? If DFK is such a big deal to you that you will leave if it isn’t available, then you should ask up front. Lots of providers don’t dfk. You wasted her time and it cost you $100. Next.
Calm down simp
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:27 PM   #34
Tx Noob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

OP, you can always tell the landlord that you got robbed in the parking lot. And provide them with the license plate number if you got it.
Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:36 PM   #35
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

he could have called the police...
No money was exchanged between him and the woman
No sexual activities took place...

But I would not enjoy explaining what did happen!
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 10:12 AM   #36
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Calm down simp
I’m calm. I’m sorry that I hurt you.
Joe Blows is online now   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 10:31 AM   #37
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucktrump View Post
So there’s absolutely nothing I can do?
Acquire better taste in women.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:23 AM   #38
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
Acquire better taste in women.
This is the best and most true response yet!!
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:50 AM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
OP, you can always tell the landlord that you got robbed in the parking lot. And provide them with the license plate number if you got it.
This is what I would do!

Quote:
What do you mean the voyeurs are watching? If DFK is such a big deal to you that you will leave if it isn’t available, then you should ask up front. Lots of providers don’t dfk. You wasted her time and it cost you $100. Next.
I know this isn't a popular response, but I totally agree. You did all that work, practically greeted her Pimp in the parking garage, then are ready to bolt when DFK is refused??!! Fuck, I ask for BB upfront (before meeting up), you can't even bring up DFK? Hell, I like DFK, but you asked for trouble when you stiffed the Provider over a minor matter that was your fault. That was just one of several things you did wrong.

Why was PA granted for a review with no activity?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 12:12 PM   #40
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

After Sept. 1st when paying for it becomes a felony this kind of hijacking or robbery might become more prevalent. Because who will call the police to report a robbery or assault by a pimp if what you were doing is also a felony.

OP since you suspected there was a pimp downstairs then I think it's always a good idea to give a lady something for her time just to avoid problems as you exit the bad or dangerous environment. One time I visited an incall at an apartment. The place was a mess and she seemed like she was on something. So I told her I was leaving but gave her $100. That's because I didnt want any drama to occur leaving her apartment complex, which used cameras and had a security gate.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 12:27 PM   #41
Fucktrump
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
This is what I would do!

I know this isn't a popular response, but I totally agree. You did all that work, practically greeted her Pimp in the parking garage, then are ready to bolt when DFK is refused??!! Fuck, I ask for BB upfront (before meeting up), you can't even bring up DFK? Hell, I like DFK, but you asked for trouble when you stiffed the Provider over a minor matter that was your fault. That was just one of several things you did wrong.

Why was PA granted for a review with no activity?
So let me get this straight. Because you are not careful on the phone means that no one else has to be careful on the phone?? You asking for bb over the phone is your prerogative, not mine. I was gonna give her a $20 for her time but she kicked me out of the apartment too fast so I was like fuck it. And no I didn’t know that was her pimp when I first saw him in the garage, just seemed like some guy loitering which isn’t that uncommon in downtown. Let me put it this way, you go to a restaurant and they have a shitty website. You’re hungry and the restaurant is called “Soul Food”. You walk in see the menu, they lied to you, and they have sushi. You try to walk out but the waitress sticks a gun in your face.
Fucktrump is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 12:37 PM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
So let me get this straight. Because you are not careful on the phone means that no one else has to be careful on the phone??

You are the 2nd ECCIE Knucklehead I have responded to in the past hour, who smugly began with ''let me get this straight''.

What the fuck are you careful about? You are afraid to ask for DFK?? You weren't so careful to wink at what was an obvious Pimp in the parking garage. You weren't so careful when you left in a huff, because DFK wasn't on the table. You begged for trouble afterward. All over a fat-assed Snow Bunny.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 10:33 PM   #43
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I talked to her about the apartment real quick before everything turned turbulent. She said she pays $1400 base for it. Which isn’t that much on a providers wage. I tried to look for her reviews before and had no luck. She doesn’t state her services on her ad, and I can’t text and ask cuz you know the voyeurs are watching. Yeah I leave if a provider doesn’t like dfk, it’s a preference that is my right.
Sorry this happened to you OP. If you have a menu list item that is really important to you and you can't find any reviews, then you got to get that settled up front. If you don't want to text try email. There is nothing wrong with finding out what to expect up front. The only other thing you can do is contact Tryst and let them know about this provider. They might take down her ad.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 07:35 PM   #44
MrMarriott
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I guess I get not wanting to discuss menu over phone\text\email, however once onsite and your desired item is confirmed to not be available just be prepared to take an "L" and muscle through the session and not return. Bailing out completely over menu while onsite is the perfect catalyst for BSC to make an entrance...or for BSC to meet you in the parking lot.
MrMarriott is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 11:28 PM   #45
kochu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

OP, I am sorry that you had to face such a horrific situation. But you are at fault here. You didn't discuss the deal in advance and wasted her time. You seem to be a typical entitled leftist who thinks other peoples' time and efforts mean nothing. I have made mistakes and have paid the price many times. But I have never done what you attempted, which is trying to stiff a provider. I can't believe that you had the audacity to think her time is worth just 20 bucks.
kochu is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
queenreagan-102

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women