Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #31
therock18
BANNED

And the libtards who took over since 2006 have fucked it up!!! We are a laughing joke now. No country respects us or fears us and more people are enslaved under Obama's policies and more people are poorer thanks to asshole libtards like you!

Now we have a weak idiot who is always on vacation with his mantra
Don't cross this line
Ok, don't cross this line
I really mean it, don't cross this line
Didn't you hear me? I said don't cross this line

The libtards fucked up all the progress that was handed to them.
Irag is a cluster fuck now. Afghanistan also, lets not forget Pakistan, Iran, Egypt - the whole middle east! How could a Muslim fuck that up - only Obama the libtard can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
2002 hummm republicatads were running the country then.
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:11 AM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Apparently you guys don't get the irony involved in the cartoons you tee-hee at.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:20 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
There use to be liberal repubs and cons democrats and moderates in both parties.Now there is just left and right and no compromize. Now with the tea bags anyone left of them is to be purged from either party. Wonder when Hitler will reappear?
That's the appearance based on the noise levels ... but that is not the reality.

It is also what some want the situation to be, so they engage in sound bites that polarize.

At one point not too long ago those in between were called "the silent majority" ...

.. hopefully they will speak loudly in 2014 and 2016.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:22 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Apparently you guys don't get the irony involved in the cartoons you tee-hee at.
The current situation in Syria and the current effort here in this country to address it,

is neither "ironic" nor "cartoonish" ... it is tragic for both this country and Syria.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:50 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's the appearance based on the noise levels ... but that is not the reality.

It is also what some want the situation to be, so they engage in sound bites that polarize.

At one point not too long ago those in between were called "the silent majority" ...

WTF do you know about reality? Apparently you spend so much time on this hooker board you have lost sight of the real world. Still stuck in the Matrix.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF do you know about reality? Apparently you spend so much time on this hooker board you have lost sight of the real world. Still stuck in the Matrix.
Says 7,921-poster to the 7,565-poster!!!!

Do you post while driving?

I can multi-task on a split screen, and I certainly don't view what is posted on here as reality.

Do you?

Dumb, de Dumb, Dumb .. right back atcha.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

They still are called the silent majority. They spoke in 2008, 2010 and 2012. You just did not like WTF they said in 2008 and 2012 because those that disagree (with you) must not be the silent majority....in your little mind. You are a hypocrite.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They still are called the silent majority. .
That would make you the noisy minority, then. You go, boy.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Says 7,921-poster to the 7,565-poster!!!!

Do you post while driving?

I can multi-task on a split screen, and I certainly don't view what is posted on here as reality.

Do you?

Dumb, de Dumb, Dumb .. right back atcha.

LMAO what a fucktard the master of deflection.Multitasking on two hooker boards?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO what a fucktard the master of deflection.Multitasking on two hooker boards?
There you go again .... with WTF ... and BT ... making shit up.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Hey you were the one claiming multitasking on split screens. FO
Old 09-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The current situation in Syria and the current effort here in this country to address it,

is neither "ironic" nor "cartoonish" ... it is tragic for both this country and Syria.
If your post were post #24, it'd be relevant. Directing that comment to me is just idiotic.

You really need to learn when to just not say anything.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:52 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/syria-al-qaeda-connection/2075323/

They are directly responsible for 9/11 and this president is FIGHTING FOR THE BAD GUYS. Any American that still thinks this guy isn't everything we've said is a traitor and ranks as high as a Muslim in my mind.

More blast from the past threads....

Iffy sure was anti Syria involvement back in 2013!

LK had it correct then .... some of you have flipped flopped though.

Iffy....I'm not naming names but you look dizzy hiding over in the corner. Is that from flip flopping!?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

cool, first reference to fake news in 2013!!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 07:24 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

BEIRUT — A Syrian rebel group's April pledge of allegiance to al-Qaeda's replacement for Osama bin Laden suggests that the terrorist group's influence is not waning and that it may take a greater role in the Western-backed fight to topple Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The pledge of allegiance by Syrian Jabhat al Nusra Front chief Abou Mohamad al-Joulani to al-Qaeda leader Sheik Ayman al-Zawahri was coupled with an announcement by the al-Qaeda affiliate in Iraq, the Islamic State of Iraq, that it would work with al Nusra as well.

Lebanese Sheik Omar Bakri, a Salafist who says states must be governed by Muslim religious law, says al-Qaeda has assisted al Nusra for some time.

"They provided them early on with technical, military and financial support , especially when it came to setting up networks of foreign jihadis who were brought into Syria," Bakri says. "There will certainly be greater coordination between the two groups."

The United States, which supports the overthrow of Assad, designated al Nusra a terrorist entity in December. The Obama administration has said it wants to support only those insurgent groups that are not terrorist organizations.

Al Nusra and groups like it have seen some of the most significant victories against Syrian government forces in the course of the 2-year-old uprising in which Assad's forces have killed about 80,000 people. Rebels not affiliated with al-Qaeda have pressed Washington for months to send weaponry that will allow them to match the heavy weapons of the Syrian army. They've urged the West to mount an air campaign against Assad's mechanized forces.

President Obama refuses to provide any direct military aid. Foreign radical Islamists streaming into the fight from the Middle East and Europe are making headway with the Syrian population by providing services and gaining ground in battles.

Tamer Mouhieddine, spokesman for the Syrian Free Army, a force made up of Syrian soldiers who have defected, said the recent announcements would not change his group's attitude toward al Nusra.

"The rebels in Syria have one common enemy — Bashar Assad — and they will collaborate with any faction allowing them to topple his regime," he said.

He confirmed that al Nusra is generating loyalty in Aleppo, a region battling for months with Assad, by providing financial support as well as setting up charities.

Aaron Zelin at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy in Washington says al Nusra's ability to provide security and basic needs such as bread and fuel to Syrian civilians, as well as to reopen shops and restart bus services, has won gratitude from people who would not usually adhere to its strict ideology.

Zelin says some Syrian people have criticized al Nusra for banning alcohol, forcing women to wear a full veil and whipping men who are seen with women in public.

"This illustrates the need for American leadership in the Syrian conflict, particularly with regard to helping non-Qaeda-aligned rebels contain the growth of (al Nusra) and similar groups," he said. "Washington should also try to take advantage of cleavages within the rebellion and civilian population, since al Nusra is outside the mainstream and more concerned with establishing a transnational caliphate than maintaining the Syrian state."

Groups such as the Islamic Liwaa al Tawhid, which collaborates with al Nusra on military operations, worried that Assad would use the announcement from al Nusra as evidence for his claim that he is fighting terrorists, not Syrian citizens who wish an end to his dictatorship, Mouhieddine said.

"We are willing to fight alongside any faction targeting the Assad regime, as long as it does not have a foreign agenda, which seems now the case" of al Nusra, he said.
So back then you were against replacing Assad with al-Qaeda's and ISIS....now you are for it.

Hmmmm...what changed?

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women