Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz5710 View Post
I'm sure you have given the wife gifts.
Nope, not once. She won't let me give her gifts even if I wanted to.

Quote:
As to why. I know why. You give her gifts just so she'll keep you.
See above...

Quote:
I think your handle is appropriate. WAKEUP! I still think you are bitter that you went so long without. I went through that phase as well but I didn't come out hating women or thinking of all of them as whores. There is a good side to you but if I were a provider and reading your posts no amount of money would put you on the client list.
I don't think you realize, living in your own little fantasy hobby world, how this thing of ours works. See, I've got money...and whores LOVE money...so I get fucked all the time. You'd be amazed how often the "Wakeup" handle gets the free pussy offers from hookers just because they want to say they fucked me...it's crazy sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
This is someone who appears to need their wife to fight their battles for them:
Far from it baby...far from it. So what do you say, you want a shot at the title?
Old 10-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #32
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I made this comment on a stripper board and got my ass chewed by a dancer.

"The first rule when giving gifts, always include the receipt. It makes it easier for them to return for cash to give to their boyfriend."

Not sure if it would apply to providers.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #33
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

As a guy, the "Legend in my own mind" part of me would like to think that she will remember me as the guy who fucked her into complete ecstasy. But in this little hobby we're in, that's probably almost as rare as unicorns, the tooth fairy, or free pussy.

A well-considered gift, regardless of the price, can help her remember who you are a month or a year later. "Oh, he's the guy that gave me..."

Just my opinion, folks.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #34
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Far from it baby...far from it. So what do you say, you want a shot at the title?
What title would I be taking a shot at?
Old 10-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #35
Bella Noel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 76256
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't get any extra because I get something for the lady or give her some extra cash. I will say this. Most women do NOT consider most men idiots. Most men do not consider all women who give some pleasure to them whores. Then there is WAKEUP and those who think as he does. I think he is a minority but I haven't taken any polls. Kindness from either sex is appreciated even if it is not said. When you demean others, you really don't think much of yourself. Now I don't want to be the pot calling the kettle black. My age and the medicines I'm on don't make me the best BFE anymore. Even so, I get treated very well. Does it happen because they think I'm easy? If I am easy, then let it be so. Giving to others is still something I can do. I don't regret the few extra dollars spent. Like I said before, attitude means everything. Sure I only have a lover for an hour or two but I choose my providers wisely. I think I can tell when a lady just spreads her legs and wants me out and when a lady enjoys my company. I'm sure I have been with some desperate women, but mostly I have been with some wonderful people who enjoy being a woman!
Very nicely spoken!
Old 10-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #36
Guest050216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Hobby and non-hobby. Use your discretion when buying gifts, but don't buy them because you feel it's expected or you think you'll get something extra.
You want something extra....PAY for it. Otherwise it's an awkward moment in any business transaction!
Old 10-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #37
Kass Taylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115501
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not sure why hobbyists give gifts or how they choose the gifts they give. I thought it was about being thoughtful. I thought they were thoughtful no matter what was given and never considered treating them differently than I do my non-gift giving guys. However, I do remember them and their thoughtfulness with a smile every time I wear or see their gift. I do not question or judge their motives. I value their thoughtfulness and generosity. Some of the gifts are to enhance their own experience, ie., sexy lingerie and some seem just a thoughtful gesture. No matter, it is a nice thing and always a pleasant surprise. I am not a "PollyAnna" or an "Eeyore" it's just my 2 cents.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #38
ChloeBB
Account Disabled

User ID: 151024
My ECCIE Reviews

I love small thoughtful gifts on occasion, although never expected! Chocolate, panties, toys, jewlery, wine to share, etc. Big or small it's the thought that counts. Subconsciously it makes me feel like my happiness is important to them too.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #39
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

gifts are NEVER necessary...but ARE greatly appreciated!

I had a few guys give me p411 points as gifts...that was so awesome!
P411 charges us 10 points every visiting city we put our profile in....or $10

{so for us traveling gals who use alot of cities that is so very helpful|

I just wanna give a shout out to the great guys here on eccie!!
Old 10-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #40
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Not SB, that requires you act somewhat like a wife. You obviously think you want to fight with mine. Go ahead!
Old 10-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Wait...SB's are supposed to act like wives??? So you want your SB to quit fucking you, run up your credit card bills, wreck your car pulling into the garage, get fat after pumping out two of your kids, and then take half your shit when they leave?

To each their own I guess...

:facepalm: You REALLY need to get out of the hobby dude...you have no idea about the rules around here...
Old 10-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #42
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

There must be some confusion.

Here was the question...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
And I replied to Wakeup's post seeking additional details...
Quote:
I apologize for any confusion Heinz, my question was for Wakeup.

Honestly, when I saw your post earlier Heinz, for a minute there I thought you had two handles. Heinz5710 and Wakeup. To clear up any potential confusion, my question was for Wakeup.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #43
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

:facepalm:
Old 10-12-2013, 03:35 AM   #44
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

no gifts

that cash is going towards seeing her another time or applied to next in line

this is about ME

ill throw in some advice...dont take any wood nickels
Old 10-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #45
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

Well I am new to this and have a lot to learn so far.I have seen only one provider, but have seen her twice,back to back days.On the first meet no gift,but the next meet I gave her one of my handmade necklaces that would have sold for 100.00,which BTW was the cost of the visit both times.Now I did this not because I expected extra but because I knew she liked jewelry and I wanted to and because I enjoyed her company.I will bring a small gift to each provider I have an encounter with and if I really enjoy her company then it may be a better gift on any return visit,that's just who I am and what I want to do.If it makes you feel good to make the provider smile,then why not.The smile on a beautiful woman's face is the best thing you could possibly get in return,IMO.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women