Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47655
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #31
BadWolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What I have noticed about myself during my limited experience in the hobby is that I think I need more than a simple physical connection. I thought going into this it would be easy to just set an appointment with a beautiful woman, meet and be immediately lustful and have a mindblowing carnal adventure. I actually have not been 100% into my appointments, not by any fault of hers, but I think because I did not feel any connection - no mental, emotional spark. Maybe I am just getting old jajajaja....but to feel you know her a little, seducing her, and then explore her bodily map of treasures like Magellan...ahhhh
BadWolf is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:50 AM   #32
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default THE PERFECT CLIENT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
If a man pays what I ask without my having to ask him for it I have a neutral reaction; he's done exactly as required so other factors determine my feelings. But if he gives me something extra (either extra money or a gift) it shows his appreciation in a concrete manner. If he was a complete asshole and then tried to make up by tipping me it wouldn't redeem him, but if he's a good client to start and adds to it by generosity, then absolutely, it's a better session.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:00 AM   #33
sexibeki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32549

I think it is in the foreplay, both in the conversations and the acts themselves. To answer the other question, generosity is just that. While I appreciate it, and am very greatful for it, I don't allow it to dictate the session. I allow the mood and the chemistry do that.
sexibeki is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #34
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
My normal habit is to pay the listed rate without dickering/bargaining or any other kind of angst. I feel that's plenty generous on my part. I really resent the attitude that says, "the best clients pay more than the rate. They pay a generous amount."
There's nothing wrong with you paying the listed rate without dickering or bargaining. But, you really need to pull your head out of the sand if you think someone in business to make money rates, all other things being equal, such a client on the same level with one who tips or gives gifts. The provider may still think you're a good client even if you don't tip or give gifts, but it's foolish to think tipping or giving gifts is irrelevant to how a provider rates a client. Are you under some misimpression that this is a dating site? I frankly find it hard to believe you are truly that ignorant.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #35
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post

Kinda sad that you would think this since no one has said it. It makes me think that you are very insecure about yourself.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #36
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Here we go again

Quote:
No, that's not what I'm saying; I've been with clients who treated me like crap and then overpaid me to assuage their consciences (I guess); such calls are NOT great! You are obsessing on the word "generous" and ignoring the words "polite, honest and appreciative" which preceded it. Generous is ONE component of the four I listed.

Let me try to do this by analogy. Imagine that you're a chef who opens a small restaurant, and you take the time to get to know your customers. Now, imagine you have two regulars: They both come in frequently, both praise your cooking, both recommend friends to your restaurant. But one of them always orders the cheapest thing on the menu, drinks only the free water and tips the waiters exactly 15%, while the other orders more expensive entrees, appetizers and wine and tips the waiters generously. Which one would you be happier to see walk in the door?
I understand your analogy. But the bottom line is that your still happiest with the ones that tip the best for whatever reason. I know that your in the hobby to succeed and have no issue with that but I have met providers that are truly in it for the sensual experience and the renumeration while mandatory becomes secondary in the meeting
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #37
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all compliments. If you do not make me any compliments you probably do not like me that much. Second affection(hugs,kisses,rubbing, eye contact), I am not too big in the wham bam thank you ma'am. I know from experience those makes me really want the other person.
Third gift(flowers,tips etc). That would be a really great session. I will know the perfect one when I experience it.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #38
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Kind of belies "tips are not expected, but are appreciated"

Quote:
The question wasn't "what makes an acceptable client or session", it was "what makes a GREAT one". I find it interesting that some men don't want honest answers; I suggest those who don't rewatch (or reread) King Lear.
Quote:
Let me try to do this by analogy. Imagine that you're a chef who opens a small restaurant, and you take the time to get to know your customers. Now, imagine you have two regulars: They both come in frequently, both praise your cooking, both recommend friends to your restaurant. But one of them always orders the cheapest thing on the menu, drinks only the free water and tips the waiters exactly 15%, while the other orders more expensive entrees, appetizers and wine and tips the waiters generously. Which one would you be happier to see walk in the door?
So, given the chronology of the session (i.e. payment is made before the session starts), it appears you want the tip prior to the session. Kinda blows away the rate you want since you expect more prior to the session, since a great session come with generosity (and the other things you mentioned).

Well, in my world, that not how tipping works. Tips are given for extraordinary service. It seems in this country, we've gotten into the habit of tipping regardless of the quality of service. It's a bad habit.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:51 PM   #39
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I understand your analogy. But the bottom line is that your still happiest with the ones that tip the best for whatever reason.
How can you say that when I already said differently? If a guy treats me like dirt and overpays, NO, I'm not happier with him than with one who treats me well and pays normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I know that your in the hobby to succeed and have no issue with that but I have met providers that are truly in it for the sensual experience and the renumeration while mandatory becomes secondary in the meeting
It's only a hobby to YOU; it's a business to us. And as for the rest, far be it from me to tell you what you can believe.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #40
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
So, given the chronology of the session (i.e. payment is made before the session starts), it appears you want the tip prior to the session.
Who the hell said that? You are putting words into my mouth. I have almost never been tipped before a session; tips are usually given after, when the guy is getting dressed. I don't need a tip to give superior service; the question was "Providers, what makes a session great FOR YOU?" Not "great for the client".

Believe what you like, Charles, but don't claim I said things I didn't. Shackleton and Badwolf get it; why can't you? This isn't rocket science.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #41
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
There's nothing wrong with you paying the listed rate without dickering or bargaining. But, you really need to pull your head out of the sand if you think someone in business to make money rates, all other things being equal, such a client on the same level with one who tips or gives gifts. The provider may still think you're a good client even if you don't tip or give gifts, but it's foolish to think tipping or giving gifts is irrelevant to how a provider rates a client. Are you under some misimpression that this is a dating site? I frankly find it hard to believe you are truly that ignorant.
Thank you, Shackleton! I really don't understand why this has provoked such controversy; I would've thought it was obvious.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #42
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Actually, I long ago recognized it is a business. And I expect the business owner to sell her services for the value that she sets. If she wants more for her services, I expect her to raise her rate. I don't tip the counter girl at Macy's for providing excellent service, nor do I intend to tip every provider who walks through the door. No, this is NOT a dating site. I might give a gift to a date, but this site offers a fairly strict exchange of cash for services. If a lady wants a tip...she should raise her rates...then she'll have a built-in tip for every date.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't say anything about tipping in my previous post on this, but I'd like to add a little something. I don't think many providers "expect" to be tipped, but I do know that, yes, of course it makes the experience more memorable than had we not been tipped in most cases. I always find it a pleasant surprise and it makes me smile a little bit longer, not that I'm disappointed if I don't get tipped, and of course there are a couple of gents I see from time to time that I could care less, cause they just "do me" right. I guess tips are most provider's version of "just icing on the cake".

I remember, when I worked in the corporate world, that if I got a bonus for something I did that was above and beyond the scope of what was actually expected of me, I thought it was awesome! It made me strive to want to go above and beyond more often. A bonus rocked my world. I'm sure some of the gents can appreciate it in that sense a little bit better. Here's to rocking one gentleman's world at a time.... Tip or no tip....xoxo
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #44
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default no issue

Quote:
How can you say that when I already said differently? If a guy treats me like dirt and overpays, NO, I'm not happier with him than with one who treats me well and pays normally.

It's only a hobby to YOU; it's a business to us. And as for the rest, far be it from me to tell you what you can believe.

I'm not saying that its not a business. In fact thats what I am saying. The business aspect of it is usually the least liked by a hobbyist and the session and the way it goes is usually the most important. If a man treats you badly no amount of money is going to make you happy about the session so I agree with that. What I am saying that there really are providers that don't treat it like a business ( although because of that they tend to do really well in that aspect) Men are not the sharpest things in the planet when it comes to women but with a little experience we can pick up on the ones that truly enjoy what they do and the ones that treat it only as a business. Now before you get all riled up Angel I am not saying your that way. I am just saying that I can usually detect the ones that are. So with that I will repeat my first statement that I am wary of providers that are only happy when they are renumerated well
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #45
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

You guys crack me up! Of course a provider is going to be happier with a tip than without, all else being equal! No, these aren't "real" dates in which the gentleman brings a gift for his lady love. But they aren't the same as getting a shoeshine, either (and BTW, I bet a lot of the guys who dislike the idea of tipping a provider would tip the shoeshine guy without a second thought). I tip if I've had a good time unless there are other circumstances involved. I give gifts to some providers, as well--not because they expect it, but because it pleases me to do so and it adds to the suspension of disbelief. It's part of the fantasy, if you will.
Gryphon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women