Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #31
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Nice to see Dallas still reigns supreme in my hometown No fucking way i would create a Texans thread is dallas but whatever. I predicted the cowboys would go 8 and 8. Nothing really surprises me per say. Romo is an average qb at best and I never thought he could take us to the superbowl. Jason Garrett is in over his head. Mc Jerry Jones is going no where. Us cowboys fans can only hope he hires Sean Payton or Bill Cowher
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #32
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Good stuff fellas. I am the BIGGEST COWBOY FAN on the planet,and I am Mad as hell right now,at JERRY JONES because i know that's the problem. I am 43,and i've loved them since 5 foot 7 eddie laBaron was their 1st quarterback in 1960. If jerry hired bill polian,gave him the keys..we would start to make progress....but jerry will not do it,because he has to be IN CONTROL of everything. I don't get in the houston vs.dallas thing. I am happy for the TEXANS because they have paid their due's and deserve the season they are having now. GO TEXANS i hope they go to the SUPERBOWL. As for "our team" fellas.....we have no heart,no leadership,and no since of urgency. The colts CLEANED HOUSE,and DRAFTED A ROOKIE QUARTERBACK and they are 5-3? sorry gentleman....our cowboys are SHIT..i love them,but that is the bottom line. I will still support them,cheer them,and love them,but we won't make any progress until jerry decides to be like BOB McNair..The owner of the Texans,and fire himself as GM,HIRE POLIAN..AND let him Evaluate and rebuild our beloved cowboys.
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #33
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixshowdj View Post
Good stuff fellas. I am the BIGGEST COWBOY FAN on the planet,and I am Mad as hell right now,at JERRY JONES because i know that's the problem. I am 43,and i've loved them since 5 foot 7 eddie laBaron was their 1st quarterback in 1960. If jerry hired bill polian,gave him the keys..we would start to make progress....but jerry will not do it,because he has to be IN CONTROL of everything. I don't get in the houston vs.dallas thing. I am happy for the TEXANS because they have paid their due's and deserve the season they are having now. GO TEXANS i hope they go to the SUPERBOWL. As for "our team" fellas.....we have no heart,no leadership,and no since of urgency. The colts CLEANED HOUSE,and DRAFTED A ROOKIE QUARTERBACK and they are 5-3? sorry gentleman....our cowboys are SHIT..i love them,but that is the bottom line. I will still support them,cheer them,and love them,but we won't make any progress until jerry decides to be like BOB McNair..The owner of the Texans,and fire himself as GM,HIRE POLIAN..AND let him Evaluate and rebuild our beloved cowboys.
Glad I'm not the only one...I would much rather spend time hating on teams that are in my team's division. These teams are not even in the same conference..

I've been to Dallas a couple of times, I really like the city, love Houston too. Don't really see how it's a rivalry...eh.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #34
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Yea, I hear y'all as a Cowboys fan, I too am very fucken frustrated. I don't see them getting their shit together as long as Jerry is in control.
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #35
Molay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Glad I'm not the only one...I would much rather spend time hating on teams that are in my team's division. These teams are not even in the same conference..

I've been to Dallas a couple of times, I really like the city, love Houston too. Don't really see how it's a rivalry...eh.
Growing up in Dallas, I never heard anyone talk shit about the Oilers. It just was never talked about. I liked the Oilers simply because they were a Texas team. I moved to the Houston area in High School and suddenly everyone is trashing the Cowboys. It's like a rivalry that only Houston knows about.

I love the Texans, but I think Houstonians should just back the Texans and not make their sports happiness contingent on Dallas doing poorly.

As to the Cowboys, they currently have no heart and almost no discipline. This comes straight from the top. Jones' ego has made the Cowboys a laughing stock. Garrett is a horrible head coach, but he's Jones' boy. If he were fired today, who would hire Garrett as a head coach. No one. I'm afraid Cowboys fans are in for a long period of misery.
Molay is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #36
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

The thing about Jerry Jones is that he has always thought himself and the Cowboys were above the rest of the league and that kind of crap always come back and bites you .
Oh I was sitting at a table in a sports bar and two young Cowboys fans wanna be thugs tried to start shit with me and tell me how much the Texans suck I just turned my back on them and laughed ... of course this was a month ago .
They're no where to be found now
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The cowsheep are easy to locate.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #38
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well, They finally look like a football team again......

I hope they can keep it going.....

(BTW, I am a fan of the Cowboys, just not a super fan)
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #39
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

About mother fucken time! A win is a win.
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #40
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

COWBOYS WIN!!!! WHOHOO!!!! But......let's be honest,the defense saved our ass,and they deserve it! We still can't score on offense,but wins are hard to come by in the NFL,so i am not gonna throw it back.....5 of the next 6 at home,and the GIANTS lose today,not to mention the cherry on the icing....we beat the HATED EAGLES ON THEIR homefield!!! Life is good.....at least for this week..............38-23....GO COWBOYS!!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #41
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

The Philly Fans a breed apart.... ( I have been to a Monday night football game there, and opening day for the Phillies, the year after they won the series)

Glad they got one there!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:53 AM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The Eagles gave up.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #43
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
It ain't Romo that is the problem. Jerry is the problem and it trickles down.
True. Which is why I've come to a decision.
The cowboys have until 2016 to win the superbowl.
If they haven't by then I'm becoming a Texans fan.
For a third generation fan, with autographed photos of Jay Novacek, a meet with Tony Dorsett that's saying a lot.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #44
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

The Cowboys greatest victory this year is going to be the demise of "Andy "

I am pretty sure this will go positive for the Man......

Andy... Come Coach with the Cowboys next year....

Then all of us in TX would have a legit argument.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #45
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

LFB.....i like andy reid....but i hate the eagles..It's been time for him to step away from the game now,with all that happened with his sons. We survived..for another week....plain and simple. we didn't do anything special.We beat a team,without their starting QB,WR,RB,and three offensive lineman...AT HOME! and we almost messed that up at the end. Least the morning newspaper will be good......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women