Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2019, 11:15 PM   #31
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think the providers have the choice to see who they want to see just like they have the choice of what they want to charge for their time. Also if a provider won’t see you move on there is plenty of ladies on here and other sites.

Also I lost track but I don’t think a single lady has comment on this topic.

Just saying...

*One lady posted while I was typing this... so now we have one female point of view...
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:19 AM   #32
darkwader
darkwader

weird how professional victims never respond to posts pointing out their own blatant racism.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:40 AM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
who knew?

you finally ditched California? are you here for good?

sorry for the little social post, LOL.. but y'all have to admit, the Racism banter is a bit long in the tooth
Yes I have concluded my reasons for being in LA and hope to stay in Texas from here on out.

Although the weather is unbeatable everything else about the place sucks - unless you like being stuck in traffic everyday.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #34
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
weird how professional victims never respond to posts pointing out their own blatant racism.
Word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Yes I have concluded my reasons for being in LA and hope to stay in Texas from here on out.

Although the weather is unbeatable everything else about the place sucks - unless you like being stuck in traffic everyday.
the DFW Metroplex is no traffic bargain, but Southern California has to be the worst traffic in this Hemisphere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Early in my Eccie career I got an email or PM from some handle, I think it was Lickerlicense. He merely asked if I saw black men. I wrote back that I saw anyone who passed my screening and was polite and respectful and clean. He wrote back
something like you're dirty then! No decent white man will see you now, so good to know you're contaminated. I won't ever see you, I don't go where they go. Just paraphrasing the hateful things he said to me. Later on I learned he does that to every new provider. It's his hobby. Being hateful to new providers.
LickerLicense was serious.. he messaged me, too, very same wording. kind of a "looking out for you" PM, he seriously worried about contamination from Black girls, or White girls who had slept with Black guys. I remember he quoted the relative STD rates. he is not the kind of guy you can change, nor did he want to.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:34 PM   #35
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Too bad they're too pussyfoot to open about it. This, of course, means they're ashamed of who they really are inside.

That's why they wear hoods, too.
Are you referring to Antifa that we see on the news all the time?
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:56 PM   #36
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Word!

the DFW Metroplex is no traffic bargain, but Southern California has to be the worst traffic in this Hemisphere!

LickerLicense was serious.. he messaged me, too, very same wording. kind of a "looking out for you" PM, he seriously worried about contamination from Black girls, or White girls who had slept with Black guys. I remember he quoted the relative STD rates. he is not the kind of guy you can change, nor did he want to.
In the "looking out for you" kind of way, huh? Riiiight.

Yeah, there's always an audience with unproven statistics. Ones that they don't PERSONALLY have to verify or own up to.

It's funny how all the awesome stats only [mostly] apply to white people. But those horrible stats, yep...the 'blacks'.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:02 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
It's funny how all the awesome stats only [mostly] apply to white people. But those horrible stats, yep...the 'blacks'.
well, he did send a CDC link that specifically listed Tarrant and Dallas County Stats. he didn't make it up..
Old 07-11-2019, 05:10 PM   #38
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Hmm. I wonder what the statistics are on white,EDIT-Staff who get off with no jail time, or school shooters.

What about percentage of icky bareback, cream pie seekers.

Funny how there's one group that fancies themselves as best at everything, and find so much fault in every other demographic.

The minute something doesn't go right for them, people die...sometimes in bunches.

Find me stats for all the above.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:12 PM   #39
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:

The FBI UCR database is a treasure trove of statistics. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications
Old 07-11-2019, 05:19 PM   #40
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

It gave me so much pleasure knowing I was seeing ladies UTR he (lickerlicense) thought were NBA.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:24 PM   #41
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
It gave me so much pleasure knowing I was seeing ladies UTR he (lickerlicense) thought were NBA.
LOL, I would wager attitude and history go a long ways toward getting around a NBA policy.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:44 PM   #42
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
The FBI UCR database is a treasure trove of statistics. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications
Wow - men are convicted of ten times as many murders as women are.

The system is biased against men because if there are equal numbers of men and women, but men get convicted 10 times more often for the offense of murder, the system is clearly biased against men.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 06:02 PM   #43
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

This thread should be closed ...this is just plain stupid & meaningless.
Bruce Fassbender is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 07:13 PM   #44
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Word. and fuck, Man, you are knocking on 300 reviews! you must have quite a few "NBA" Chicks in that number!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Wow - men are convicted of ten times as many murders as women are.

The system is biased against men because if there are equal numbers of men and women, but men get convicted 10 times more often for the offense of murder, the system is clearly biased against men.
it really is. from Kindergarden, Boys are socialized away from their natural behaviors, it's almost impossible to find a Male Elementary Teacher today. any system where one group out of two possible choices is locked up at the rate Men are, is inherently flawed and biased. nobody talks about that, but Racial differences extend to 7-8 pages on ECCIE
Old 07-11-2019, 07:34 PM   #45
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender View Post
This thread should be closed ...this is just plain stupid & meaningless.
I agree!

Look some of us are minorities and some aren’t no matter what color, race, creed, or sexual orientation. Bitching and moaning aren’t going to change any of that!

Don’t like it find a way to change it via the proper channels ie. push for some type of bill that will help your cause then that becomes a law I’m sure we all saw Schoolhouse Rock in school in government class.

As far as what men the providers see it’s their body their choice. Doesn’t mean they are racist ex. It’s like forcing a vegan to eat meat.

And lastly if this country is oppressing you in anyway I’m sure one of the others around the world would not mind taking y’all this is land of the free. The ladies are free to see who they want get it? Don’t forget it!
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women