Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47665
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #31
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Certain professions are for the greater good of humanity. Not sure if whorism is in that category.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:24 AM   #32
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsholar View Post
Count me in. I can handle security.
I thought about rockerrick and Mata as dual security/bouncer types, cause they bad but that probably wouldn't work out very well.

the job is yours brother.

kickrocks and treetop are gonna be my entertainment/standup guys, we will have boo-coo Asian chicks for fbsm, give tree some material to work with.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:31 AM   #33
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Certain professions are for the greater good of humanity. Not sure if whorism is in that category.
Legal prostitution is Definitely for the greater good of huMANity brother most assuredly
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #34
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Sorry about the overload.

Just felt a bit of experience might come to bear.

Fact of the matter, a few more points of order.

Quite likely when something gets legalized, not only does it get taxed and regulated, think about the "stuff" now legal in Calif. and Colorado, but it is also way more in the public view!

So, if, for example, the moral pecksmiths, do-gooders and others intent on photographing and exposing transgressors had access to business addresses in a guvmint database ...

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:14 AM   #35
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Sorry about the overload.

Just felt a bit of experience might come to bear.

Fact of the matter, a few more points of order.

Quite likely when something gets legalized, not only does it get taxed and regulated, think about the "stuff" now legal in Calif. and Colorado, but it is also way more in the public view!

So, if, for example, the moral pecksmiths, do-gooders and others intent on photographing and exposing transgressors had access to business addresses in a guvmint database ...

ijs
Now, that's actually quite scary... for everyone else except me

I honestly have nothing to hide from anyone, and if it's Legal - fuck the police - in my best "Straight outta Compton" sound.

just kidding, I actually respect LE, got buddies in Blue.

"SYD'S Brothel" cuming to a corner near you, next door to the first baptist and across the street from the pawn/check cashing shop.

It's just a dream brother
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #36
CelticKitty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 374030
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I would love to be able to post my thoughts but every single time I make a reference to them type people I'm accused of being a racist.
Well then, if you don't want to be seen as racist, maybe taking a look at your language and how you talk about "them people" would be a good idea. If everyone makes a refection to you about how you talk, then perhaps how you come across is true to most. Just sayin'
CelticKitty is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:07 PM   #37
CelticKitty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
Good point but they'd probably list a disclaimer in their ads.

Those with a history of heart conditions should consult with their doctors before entering in to any physical therapy at Juicy Lucy's as we are on the 3rd floor with no elevator.

Possible side effects may be swelling of the genital areas, rapid heart rate and a lightening of the wallet.

Those with prior medical conditions, or over age 65, should make their "Life Lock" device available.

We are an EOP (Equal Opportunity Provider) rated service and all ethnicities are accommodated.
HAHA Love this!
Old 01-19-2018, 12:10 PM   #38
CelticKitty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Hey Sydmo, thanks for the CK "management" vote of confidence, but I am not sure if you meant ck1942 or Celtic Kitty.

Any case, allow ck1942 to defer as I gave up "herding cats" many years ago.

btw, interesting topic of discussion and speculation, unlikely to happen in any of our lifetimes, much less my own, so here's my two cents regarding "businesses" and public accommodation rules.

Such as the case of the baker in Colorado recently heard in the Supreme Court yet to be decided, but expect outcome in June or earlier.

I will offer two views of a medical doctor obviously must have credentials and licenses issued from a state medical board:

1) Doc's working in a hospital ER, and refuses to treat an incoming patient.

imo, public accommodation laws likely would apply, and, unless the patient might be virulently contagious and the doc has no protective gear available, he or she likely liable to public accommodation laws if no treatment offered.

2) Doc's working in an individual practice, or. for that matter, a group practice.

imo he/she/they can refuse to accept any new patient, e.g., much as has been documented in the cases of

new Medicare or Medicaid patient, and, for that matter, existing patients who become Medicare or Medicaid covered -- public accommodation does not apply and we all likely know many instances. Period. End of statement.

Must a church with a city issued occupancy permit welcome any applicant to membership, or, for that matter, even only to worship?

Prolly many more "establishments" are not subject to accommodation laws, such as social and private clubs and groups, even say Rotary or Lions or Kiwanis, American Legion, VFW, veterans groups, business groups, I can list maybe 50 or more.

Even if they have a building, such as a Masonic Lodge, etc.

And, imo, doesn't matter if charitable or not.

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
Thanks for the vote of confidence ck1942...I'm a good manager, especially since I just got my New Bullhide flogger for Christmas!
XOXO
Old 01-19-2018, 12:18 PM   #39
CelticKitty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly think this question is ridiculous...First of all it seems there is an assumption or judgement that just because a provider doesn't want to see a certain race that makes her racist or she is some how discriminating. I don't date AA in my personal life and it's no because I'm racist, it's simply because I'm not attracted to them and they are not in my preferences. Maybe that race reminds someone of their dad, maybe they were raped or traumatized by a Mexican when they were young, WHO KNOWS what their reason is AND it shouldn't matter.

There are plenty of men on this site who ask for Asian or Latina only OR No AA Or No BBW...Are you also discriminating?! From the looks of what most people say here, it would seem you are...And I believe you are simply asking for what you want, which isn't wrong.
And we are allowed to do just the same.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:25 PM   #40
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
"Various" clients for "various" reasons is far from a sweeping refusal to see anyone from a protected class... i.e. AAs
Hence my statement that the ladies who choose not to see entire groups of people will have to get more creative in their screening.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:15 PM   #41
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
I thought about rockerrick and Mata as dual security/bouncer types, cause they bad but that probably wouldn't work out very well.

the job is yours brother.

kickrocks and treetop are gonna be my entertainment/standup guys, we will have boo-coo Asian chicks for fbsm, give tree some material to work with.

I only headline!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:54 PM   #42
gt27
Valued Poster

This is a moronic topic that went around the limp dick Whispers veiled attempt at perpetuating drama. It seems that his troll game met a bridge that he cannot afford to buy. I am sure there would be legal verbiage to address racial selection, or lack thereof, of the provider/client situation if the government decriminalize's prostitution. Until then, Whispers may well be holding both Rosie and Lucie at hostage around his little carrot until Eccie solves this issue.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:30 AM   #43
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticKitty View Post
Well then, if you don't want to be seen as racist, maybe taking a look at your language and how you talk about "them people" would be a good idea. If everyone makes a refection to you about how you talk, then perhaps how you come across is true to most. Just sayin'
Obviously you are not as smart as me because referring to them type people as them type people is not a racist term. The reference to them type people has been around for centuries.

The real racist term is African American. First, them people are not from Africa. Secondly, Africa is a shit hole country and Niger is a shit hole capitol city so when you call them type people African American you are insulting them.

Let me give you some advice. Don't ever try to disrespect me in a public forum again.

Your job is to stay quiet and service men. Noting more and nothing less. Understood?
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:11 AM   #44
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

^^^^

Thanks for proving her point and
showing both yer ignorance and yer ass!

Well done little acorns!

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 12:07 PM   #45
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Obviously you are not as smart as me because referring to them type people as them type people is not a racist term. The reference to them type people has been around for centuries.

The real racist term is African American. First, them people are not from Africa. Secondly, Africa is a shit hole country and Niger is a shit hole capitol city so when you call them type people African American you are insulting them.

Let me give you some advice. Don't ever try to disrespect me in a public forum again.

Your job is to stay quiet and service men. Noting more and nothing less. Understood?
Did they not teach you that Africa is not a country?
Now, back to being the white racist that I am.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women