Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2016, 07:02 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You missed the point you little asshole licker. Trump embarrassed the Clintons in front of millions. At least he had the balls to do it. He did it well. Now you go vote for that piece of shit Assmuncher. Stupid is as stupid does.

You are right, and so amazingly wrong at the same time.

Yes, he embarrassed the Clintons. That is true.

But you know what, it makes no difference.

The Moralists and Thumpers hated Clinton already. All he did with them is make them pull the TRUMP lever more forcefully.

The pro-Psychopath voters have been brainwashed to ignore any anti-Clinton evidence or logic. They will pull the CLINTON lever all the same.

Then there are the "middle", those who are despondent at the choice. Those are the ones Trump doesn't have a clue about. They already know Clinton is a sleaze, but they are more scared of Trump than disgusted by Clinton--or more willing to live with a liar than a person they perceive as a dangerous power crazed person. In terms of a scholarly debate, Trump may have won--but I saw little to convince people he is stable, not angry. Sadly style points are not what is at stake.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #32
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You missed the point you little asshole licker. Trump embarrassed the Clintons in front of millions. At least he had the balls to do it. He did it well. Now you go vote for that piece of shit Assmuncher. Stupid is as stupid does.
And now that Trump has broached the dam, it will only get worse for hildebeest and her sex-predator husband, even if they do make it to the White House. Their marriage is a sham. The whole world knows it. He is a laughingstock and an embarrassment. Try to imagine them on an official state trip. Remember when JFK and Jackie went to Paris in 1961? Now try to imagine the Clintons... Slick Willy smoking a cigar (courtesy of a White House intern) under the candalabra. Puke yet?

It's the height of hypocrisy for the Dems to pretend to be soooo offended by Trump when they don't even pretend to be offended by Slick Willy! They've kept mum and swept his sordid sexual misdeeds under the rug and treated him like a rock star within their party, all to preserve hildebeest's legitimacy as a candidate. If the fucking Dems had even an ounce of integrity, they would have banished Bill Clinton from their party and forced him into political exile the day he left office - EXACTLY like the Republicans did with Nixon.

And if hildebeest had an ounce of integrity or self-respect, she would have kicked her husband to the curb 25 years ago and shown the character and fortitude to break out and pursue a political career on her own, if she really had anything to offer us.

So we may wind up with TWO sad, greedy, corrupt, lying, loser-pervert septuagenarians without an ounce of integrity between them inhabiting the White House.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:16 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
And now that Trump has broached the dam, it will only get worse for hildebeest and her sex-predator husband, even if they do make it to the White House. Their marriage is a sham. The whole world knows it. He is a laughingstock and an embarrassment. Try to imagine them on an official state trip. Remember when JFK and Jackie went to Paris in 1961? Now try to imagine the Clintons. Puke yet?

It's the height of hypocrisy for the Dems to pretend to be soooo offended by Trump when they don't even pretend to be offended by Slick Willy! They've kept mum and swept his sordid sexual misdeeds under the rug and treated him like a rock star within their party, all to preserve hildebeest's legitimacy as a candidate. If the fucking Dems had even an ounce of integrity, they would have banished Bill Clinton from their party and forced him into political exile the day he left office - EXACTLY like the Republicans did with Nixon.

And if hildebeest had an ounce of integrity or self-respect, she would have kicked her husband to the curb 25 years ago and shown the character and fortitude to break out and pursue a political career on her own, if she really had anything to offer us.

So we may wind up with TWO sad, greedy, corrupt, lying, loser-pervert septuagenarians without an ounce of integrity between them inhabiting the White House.
If she wins, it will be a travesty.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:25 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
And now that Trump has broached the dam, it will only get worse for hildebeest and her sex-predator husband, even if they do make it to the White House. Their marriage is a sham. The whole world knows it. He is a laughingstock and an embarrassment. Try to imagine them on an official state trip. Remember when JFK and Jackie went to Paris in 1961? Now try to imagine the Clintons. Puke yet?

Quote:
If she wins, it will be a travesty.
What you two fucktards won't admit there is no difference between Bill and Donald. Both have done the same thing . Both with the same pimp.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:08 PM   #35
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
And now that Trump has broached the dam, it will only get worse for hildebeest and her sex-predator husband, even if they do make it to the White House. Their marriage is a sham. The whole world knows it. He is a laughingstock and an embarrassment. Try to imagine them on an official state trip. Remember when JFK and Jackie went to Paris in 1961? Now try to imagine the Clintons... Slick Willy smoking a cigar (courtesy of a White House intern) under the candalabra. Puke yet?

Amen my brother!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:56 PM   #36
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You people are completely delusional. She's already up by 10-12% after his nacho "grab the by the pussy" sexual assault bragging. I'm figure he'll be down to 38% and HRC's lead will be 11-13%, with 1 percentage point of the Trump defectors going to Johnson.

Then Herr Drumpf will pitch a fit and tell the reichsvolk to turn on the Republican Senate and House candidates because everything bad that happens to him is someone else's fault. And it can't be HRC's fault, because that would make him the lowest of the low -- "a loser." So even if a few of the reichsvolk go with him and decide to burn the place down on the way out the door, the good guys not only pick up the Senate, which looks all but inevitable at this point, but maybe the house, too.

Then, we pick off maybe 3-8 Republican House members who barely made it and get them to switch parties for a pledge of support in the 2018 Democratic primary and a decent Committee assignment, and Speaker Pelosi has a working majority. Nuclear option lets us confirm judges, too.

And you assholes won't go away. You'll just keep trying to obstruct everything that happens so you drive more mainstream republicans and independents screaming to the Democratic Party. Just like you did when you decided to obstruct Obama. Then, in 2020, the same bloodbath happens all over again, because the Republicans always learn the wrong lessons from defeats. You still don't realize that Romney was too right wing to win, not too liberal or too nice.

Meanwhile, your voters get older nod whiter and die off very year. Our voters are more diverse every year and a new crop becomes eligible to vote every year.

Herr Drumpf is the gift that keeps on giving.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You still don't realize that Romney was too right wing to win, not too liberal or too nice.
i'm laughing at this. Romeny was never too right wing to begin with.

he was more centrist then right wing. that's why he lost.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:08 PM   #38
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You don't know just how happy I am that you believe this. Let's hope ALL Republicans believe it in the future. In fact, I think that's why Herr Drumpf is loosing. Y'all need to find someone more conservative, more offensive, more racist, more bigoted, more midogynistic, and less experienced in 2020! (I'd say less qualified, but you can't go below zero in termsof qualifications. But you get the idea.).

Truly, sir, from your lips to God's ears. I'm ALL for it.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:13 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Old 10-10-2016, 11:31 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You don't know just how happy I am that you believe this. Let's hope ALL Republicans believe it in the future. In fact, I think that's why Herr Drumpf is loosing. Y'all need to find someone more conservative, more offensive, more racist, more bigoted, more midogynistic, and less experienced in 2020! (I'd say less qualified, but you can't go below zero in termsof qualifications. But you get the idea.).

Truly, sir, from your lips to God's ears. I'm ALL for it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:52 AM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
What you two fucktards won't admit there is no difference between Bill and Donald. Both have done the same thing . Both with the same pimp.
Where's the link Retarded Lenny? Did Trump get BJs from a 21yr old intern in the White House? Has Trump paid 800,000 to settle a with a women? And what pimp are you talking about Retarded Lenny? Why don't you start a thread about Hillary being a lying, hypocritical, sleazy, bitch. But you're a lying, hypocrite yourself Retarded Lenny.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:01 AM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Where's the link Retarded Lenny? Did Trump get BJs from a 21yr old intern in the White House? Has Trump paid 800,000 to settle a with a women? And what pimp are you talking about Retarded Lenny? Why don't you start a thread about Hillary being a lying, hypocritical, sleazy, bitch. But you're a lying, hypocrite yourself Retarded Lenny.
There were links provided, if your dumb ass didn't read them .............STFU

Old 10-11-2016, 07:12 AM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

lenny is very stupid hahahaha
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:14 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
There were links provided, if your dumb ass didn't read them .............STFU

How did Trump get BJs in the White House while POTUS Retarded Lenny? Where is the Link Retarded Lenny? Was Trump impeached for lying Retarded Lenny? Where's the link that PROVES Trump paid $850,000 to settle a case with a women Retarded Lenny?
Old 10-11-2016, 07:54 AM   #45
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If I'm such a loser, then take the bet, numbnuts!

What bet? The one if Clinton wins this Country will go further into the shitter. Sure I'll take that bet.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women