Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2015, 12:32 AM   #31
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

INTP: Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.
Dominant function: Introverted Thinking.
Auxiliary function: Extraverted Intuition.
Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 2 19 I Intraversion
People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 9 17 N Intuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 21 3 F Feeling
People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 11 11 P Perceiving
People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.

Preference clarity
I clear
N moderate
T clear
P slight
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:46 AM   #32
Frog Done
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Does yours change? Morning/Evening

I wanted to see if there was much difference based on when I completed the test. The first one I posted was in the evening after a couple of beers So I took it again in the morning. And results are different. I wonder if that makes a deference on morning and evening session

ISFJ: Quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Committed and steady in meeting their obligations. Thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal, considerate, notice and remember specifics about people who are important to them, concerned with how others feel. Strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home.

Dominant function: Introverted Sensing.
Auxiliary function: Extraverted Feeling.

E7 14I
S16 10N
T8 16F
J20 2P
Frog Done is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:27 PM   #33
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ENFP

ENFP: Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

Dominant function: Extraverted Intuition.
Auxiliary function: Introverted Feeling.

E 12 Extraversion People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things.
9 I Intraversion People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

S 10 Sensing People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses.
16 N Intuition People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

T 4 Thinking People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect.
20 F Feeling People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

J 7 Judging People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled.
15 P Perceiving People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 04:35 PM   #34
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Am I the only ESFP on here
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:50 PM   #35
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Kaylen, that just makes you wonderful & unique.

Cyndi Lyn, VegasJen, MOCHAakaMOCHA.. Thank you for contributing.

Frog Done, I remember you telling me about the influence of alcohol before in another discussion. I'd like to suggest that on the other board. I wonder if alcohol does bring out intuitive influences.. People often do like to say that drugs unlock the subconscious..

One thing that struck me as surprising at first was the self-reporting of several providers as T types. When I started this thread, I did so with the assumption that an overwhelming majority of the providers would test as F types.. types naturally in tune with the emotional states of themselves and others. My model, however was the *civilian* sex & dating world.

Here in HobbyWorld, the ability to put aside emotional responses and logically analyze situations is often an invaluable tool for a provider.. either to prevent herself from getting too attached to a really nice regular or too repulsed at a client she simply would not find remotely attractive enough to be with in the civilian world.

I learn something new every day..
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:22 PM   #36
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

I got INFP. The lengthy description was pretty accurate, so I'll post a link, too. I definitely think my personality has helped me be not only successful but also really enjoy what I'm doing here. It may sound odd, but this "situation" all feels very natural to me, and you can't ask for much more than to be the same personality type as the Virgin Mary AND Pretty Woman ;-)

http://typelogic.com/infp.html

INFP: Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
Dominant function: Introverted Feeling.
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:57 AM   #37
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Me too

ENFP

ENFP: Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 12 9 I Intraversion
People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 11 15 N Intuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 3 21 F Feeling
People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 8 14 P Perceiving
People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.

Preference clarity
E slight
N slight
F clear
P moderate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post

E 12 Extraversion People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things.
9 I Intraversion People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

S 10 Sensing People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses.
16 N Intuition People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

T 4 Thinking People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect.
20 F Feeling People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

J 7 Judging People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled.
15 P Perceiving People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 AM   #38
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

well thank you hun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy View Post

Frog Done, I remember you telling me about the influence of alcohol before in another discussion. I'd like to suggest that on the other board. I wonder if alcohol does bring out intuitive influences.. People often do like to say that drugs unlock the subconscious..

One thing that struck me as surprising at first was the self-reporting of several providers as T types. When I started this thread, I did so with the assumption that an overwhelming majority of the providers would test as F types.. types naturally in tune with the emotional states of themselves and others. My model, however was the *civilian* sex & dating world.

Here in HobbyWorld, the ability to put aside emotional responses and logically analyze situations is often an invaluable tool for a provider.. either to prevent herself from getting too attached to a really nice regular or too repulsed at a client she simply would not find remotely attractive enough to be with in the civilian world.

SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:18 PM   #39
Rudbeckia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67194
My ECCIE Reviews

Another introverted lady reporting! I'm an INFJ...

E - 05--- I - 16
S - 12 --- N - 14
T - 09 --- F - 15
J - 14 --- P - 08

INFJ: Seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. Want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.
Rudbeckia is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 08:51 PM   #40
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're very welcome...this was fun.
Even though my being a 'T' type vs F is only slight I don't think being a even a moderate to strong (very clear) 'T' type means you're not naturally in tune with the emotional state of yourself and others. I'm a fairly analytical and rational person (little more of a "left brain" type of person) but i'm definitely pretty sensitive/aware to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy View Post

MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 05:28 AM   #41
happybanana
Valued Poster

Interesting test. My results:
ESTJ: Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact. Decisive, quickly move to implement decisions. Organize projects and people to get things done, focus on getting results in the most efficient way possible. Take care of routine details. Have a clear set of logical standards, systematically follow them and want others to also. Forceful in implementing their plans.
Dominant function: Extraverted Thinking.
Auxiliary function: Introverted Sensing.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 20 1 I Intraversion

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 25 1 N Intuition

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 24 0 F Feeling

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 22 0 P Perceiving
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #42
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I took the M-B seminar years ago, really informative and I highly recommend it to anyone to help them relate to people they work with better. I learned a ton from it, about myself as well as others.

I'm an ENFP, looks like I have 3 provider matches on here, woohoo
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:06 AM   #43
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I took the MBTI assessment several years ago, and I got the same results this time around. I didn't think much of it then, but now I see how it can be a useful tool to help people understand how they relate to each other. My results are INFP.

Preference clarity:
I clear (19)
N very clear (25)
F very clear (24)
P very clear (22)
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:12 PM   #44
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

INFP

INFP: Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
Dominant function: Introverted Feeling.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 8 13 I Intraversion

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 12 14 N Intuition

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 2 22 F Feeling

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 10 12 P Perceiving

Preference clarity
I slight
N slight
F clear
P slight

My results. Sorry I pasted the whole thing.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women