Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35445
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 07:02 PM   #31
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ientists-find/

This seems to lay it all out....sounds like piss to meet
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:36 AM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
If any of you closed-minded guys want to show your conviction, pm me. A fool and his money can soon part ways. You cock-sure old Roosters acting like you cannot possibly be wrong may be prime candidates for such removal. There is some sensory entity, I don’t remember if it’s an organ or gland or what it’s called, that fills with fluid that wraps around both the vagina and the anus. When woman come and/or squirt from anal, it’s attributed to stimulating this area. There are connections between this area, the clitoris, the g spot and the whole area. Is it so hard to fathom that evolution created woman to produce such lubrication. I don’t know which hole it comes out. I don’t remember what I read. I think science is catching up with this and just about everything else with female sexuality. Men researchers solved impotence, but most could care less to understand this, and they can’t make a pill to fix it. Follow the money. Follow the science too. At least be open to the fact that your Internet personality can sometimes be fallible. It’s not pee. I know pee. It’s not pee. The 10 yinzer non-believers that are so vocal and hop on this for some reason need to have Sara and her new skill help you see the light!!!! It’s good good shit! You have to know how to make it happen. Ask Neil Armstrong, my new Hero! And after 5 years when you learn the truf, please be contrite and hop off the high horse and admit you were closed minded. Some things haven’t become settled matters that maybe should have been by now.
So are you a doctor or did you simply stay at a Holiday Inn last night?

You realize each post you make on this shows you to be an ill-informed moron. I am sure you googled various articles - the problem is you are ill equipped to apparently understand them fully. You see, female ejaculation and squirting/gushing are two different and distinct terms and acts. Unfortunately, the terms are used by the ill informed people like you interchangeably, which leads to confusion. The organs and the mechanisms that produce female ejaculation and squirting/gushing are different.

You are confusing the real female ejaculation which is the release of a small amount of thick whitish fluid from the female prostate (or Skene's gland you mentioned - although you spelled Skene wrong). That however is not squirting. Squirting is the expulsion of a larger quantity of diluted fluid from the urinary bladder.

Skene's glands are only able to excrete up to about 1 oz of fluid. That is what is excreted when women get wet. But when people talk about squirting, they are talking about a larger quantity of fluid that is urine.

Try reading a few medical journals and see if you can comprehend the difference:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23634659

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21995650

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...26238308405831
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 03:07 AM   #33
raemonj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Two words, Water Sports. LOLOLOL, I had a GF that I could make squirt on occasion, at closer examination it was indeed stored long kept piss. Slamming on the bladder will eventually completely empty it. Think about it, if you hold a piss for a long time it comes out much lighter in color so completely emptying a chicks bladder is the same.
raemonj is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:51 AM   #34
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I always go to fetlife when I'm looking for solid medical and anatomy information.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:13 PM   #35
Ignatius riley
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Once this girl made a brown but ejaculation. It was so hot.. she kinda grunted and squatted and the thick form brown ejaculate loaf came out her butt, but it was a different hole in there, and it wasnt poo, so dont even say it was. It was this ancient technique where you go up and to the left but only works if your index finger is longer than your ring finger. You have to dislocate the sw wcond buckle for it to happen too.
Ignatius riley is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #36
RyeGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

But its not urine! The holy sasquatch shaman beyond the edge of the flat-earth told me. Over the interwebz, no less, so it must be true.
RyeGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 03:02 PM   #37
ifly155
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If any of you closed-minded guys want to show your conviction, pm me. A fool and his money can soon part ways. You cock-sure old Roosters acting like you cannot possibly be wrong may be prime candidates for such removal. There is some sensory entity, I don’t remember if it’s an organ or gland or what it’s called, that fills with fluid that wraps around both the vagina and the anus. When woman come and/or squirt from anal, it’s attributed to stimulating this area. There are connections between this area, the clitoris, the g spot and the whole area. Is it so hard to fathom that evolution created woman to produce such lubrication. I don’t know which hole it comes out. I don’t remember what I read. I think science is catching up with this and just about everything else with female sexuality. Men researchers solved impotence, but most could care less to understand this, and they can’t make a pill to fix it. Follow the money. Follow the science too. At least be open to the fact that your Internet personality can sometimes be fallible. It’s not pee. I know pee. It’s not pee. The 10 yinzer non-believers that are so vocal and hop on this for some reason need to have Sara and her new skill help you see the light!!!! It’s good good shit! You have to know how to make it happen. Ask Neil Armstrong, my new Hero! And after 5 years when you learn the truf, please be contrite and hop off the high horse and admit you were closed minded. Some things haven’t become settled matters that maybe should have been by now.
You were pissed on and paid for it.....😂😂😂
ifly155 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 04:59 PM   #38
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I had read most of those articles either when there was the same argument or on some other forum. Aside from our argument (me vs. all yinz), there are very few studies, it seems. If I see stuff worth reading, I’ll post it. The chemical components of urine and the “PE” are similar, and in operationally defining urine, you go to it’s chemical composition, but it is interesting that what in the articles they call diluted urine, is order less and colorless. It has a sweet taste. I do remember a review on Milf Terri, fromm Ohio in which the hobbiest was immediately grossed out by the squirting smelling and looking like regular urine.
https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-...e-ejaculation/
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 05:09 PM   #39
rodgerrabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

It's basic anatomy, all you have to do is a simple Google search. She pissed on you, which is fine if that's what you're into. Especially on this site, I'm not trying to judge how you get down...but don't kid yourself.
rodgerrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #40
noginworking
Valued Poster

Dear Circle Jerkers (Gabby, publishing rights to that term go to you), that took all of five minutes to find a reputable article stating that it’s not all settled yet that’s it’s urine. And like I stated, it is woefully understudied. I realized I asked for the pile-on by making fun of those who say it’s pee, so I’ll take it. But many of you, I pm with regularly. I don’t want to make enemies over what is a differing of opinions. I’ll put my research gnomes back on it and come up with more things that may be of interest.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:31 PM   #41
noginworking
Valued Poster

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-lov...irting-normal/
Old 08-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #42
noginworking
Valued Poster

https://www.sheknows.com/love-and-se...5409/squirting
Old 08-04-2018, 06:51 PM   #43
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

If you combined all of the salivary gland’s, they’d be roughly the size of Skene’s gland. Do you think it’s possible to generate six ounces of saliva at once? Squirting is pissing.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:12 PM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Dear Circle Jerkers (Gabby, publishing rights to that term go to you), that took all of five minutes to find a reputable article stating that it’s not all settled yet that’s it’s urine. And like I stated, it is woefully understudied. I realized I asked for the pile-on by making fun of those who say it’s pee, so I’ll take it. But many of you, I pm with regularly. I don’t want to make enemies over what is a differing of opinions. I’ll put my research gnomes back on it and come up with more things that may be of interest.
So you are going with an article versus medical studies form actual medical journals like the links I provided. SMH
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:30 PM   #45
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Honestly, what the fuck difference does it make? Some guys like it, some guys don't. Some guys like being pissed on. It's liquid tha comes from a woman's body, we can all agree on that. Who cares? To each his own.
Big Stig is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sara Rose of Cranberry

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women