Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2022, 10:51 PM   #31
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
There we go again, two minds thinking alike. I just finished writing about how we stopped gas and oil production to help "save the planet" and lower carbon emissions, and then ask, beg OPEC to sell us back, the same amount we just gave up. We use it just like we always have and put just as much carbon into the air as if we were burning the energy that Americans produced and pay for generating huge sums of money and jobs.

Why is this so damn hard for some people to understand. I apologize about assuming we are thinking a like. You may be thinking, "what the F*** is he running on about". Yeah, I'm way past my bed time and I see the wine glass is empty.

I agree, in the end it's a zero sum game when it's the same amount of pollutant being released. I suppose there's some "value" in holding on to what can be produced in country...sort of I'll buy your limited edition Pokemon cards but won't sell mine. But it's likely a strategic standpoint that has long past it's usefullness.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 12:33 AM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computerwise View Post
This thread like so many is a joke about Trump's dick is igger than Biden's dick or vice versa. Who fucking cares? The country is in shambles, record high inflation, energy costs going even higher, crime on the rise and th world is also at the brink of a major war.
We must live in a different country. My country is doing just fine as far as I am concerned. Nothing has changed other than Trumpsters losing their fucking minds.

Biden could cure cancer tomorrow and you whiny tin foil hat wearing Trumpsters would complain and say it was late because of election fraud and Trump would have cured it sooner if the election wasn't stolen.

You keep being overly dramatic though. I hope you get to your happy place eventually. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 06:18 AM   #33
Computerwise
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

No, we live.in the same country just one of us lives a life with their eyes open. By the way I am the one with the eyes open. I buy gas for energy, I pay heating bills, I do not live in anymore tower somewhere or is it your head is so far up Biden's ass that you duplicate his tactics?

"What crisis at the border?" "Inflation is transitory?" "What Afghanistan? That was a success not a fiasco." "You should thank me for gas prices!" "Ukraine? Do I have holdings over there?"

Wake up, sir. The nation is being flushed down a toilet and at warp speed. Our enemies see it and are getting sassy, China, Russia and now this week Iran are threatening us and our allies. But the country is just fine, lol.

Two weeks ago, real life story, I am looking for emoyees and have been for months, no one wants to work. I called a potential candidate for an interview and he said "Sorry, I really don't want a job, I just have to apply for 3 jobs each week to get my unemoyment." This is real life.

Let me ask, do you buy gas ever? Do you buy food ever? Do you see the cost increases? Did you learn arithmetic? 7% inflation minus 5% wage increases equal 2% worse off. But hey as long as your family did not have a family member killed in Afghanistan debacle everything is fine. As long as you have enough money to pay twice the price for energy country is fine. Millions don't, come out of your ivory tower or cave whichever and use your eyes. Good for you, that you don't care your dollars are only worth pennies as it was a year and a half ago.

Maybe stop being so selfish, and look at what others have to suffer. Be an American and not just a Democrat. Together as a nation we thrive, separate and divide us and we fall.

In 20 years of owning a business I have never experienced the labor shortage and "nope I don't want to work" attitude I get now. I am woke to reality. Maybe you should try some of that. Use your eyes and see reality instead.of listening to your party's leadership. That's what I do. And no I am not Trump admirer, i.am an America admirer.
Computerwise is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 06:43 AM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

^^^ Hey computerwise - thank you for giving Mucus McLame such an eloquent and well-deserved beat-down!! He is an insecure fraud who hates America and doesn't live in the real world.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:00 AM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias1988 View Post
Sure, It is a matter of perspective. Seven percent inflation seems tame compared to 14-16-20 percent and if you take a long view, the last 30 or years of abnormally low inflation and interest rates, you can recognize the aberrational market behaviour obviously due to Federal Reserve intervention vis-a-vis the bond market and manipulating M2b. I am happy with my stock market returns. However, if you have not pivoted to asset rich companies and a posture to protect and profit from a more inflationary environment ( I like lithium, copper, silver, even wood and paper), then its probably too late for you.

You still haven't answered the question - if the economy is "golden", then why are Biden’s approval ratings in the shitter?

Not only did I ask you this obvious question, I just noticed you started a duplicate thread where two other posters (Salty and HF) posed the very same question to you!!

If you can't answer it, just say so - or admit that your premise is wrong!
Old 02-10-2022, 07:21 AM   #36
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Computerwise, you sure make a lot of wrong assumptions about me. I am no Democrat and I am no Republican. I believe Biden is an idiot and I believe Trump is an idiot. I believe they both should never have been presidents in the first place. I believe in ageism and that both of those old geezers are incompetent fools.

I am not going to apologize for being fortunate financially. I busted my ass to get to where I am at. So yeah, I don't give a shit about prices. Am I foolish enough to not know it affects other people? Of course I know it does. Do I care? Not really because go work two jobs if you have to. I worked two jobs while going to school full time in undergrad. It sucks and I was always exhausted but I did what I had to do to eat and pay my bills.

If you want to say I like Biden simply because he is not Trump, you are 100% correct. If you want to say I like Biden because he is a game changer, you are 100% incorrect.

To make a simple football analogy; everyone always wants the 2nd string QB who got benched back in the game when the 1st stringer sucks. What they fail to realize is that they simply don't have a QB on the roster who is worth a shit and the 2nd stringer was benched for the current inept 1st stringer only because the 2nd stringer was so bad.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:26 AM   #37
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ Hey computerwise - thank you for giving Mucus McLame such an eloquent and well-deserved beat-down!! He is an insecure fraud who hates America and doesn't live in the real world.

His follow up post is more proof.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:40 AM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
[S. You may be thinking, "what the F*** is he running on about". Yeah, I'm way past my bed time and I see the wine glass is empty.[/SIZE]
When COVID is long past and Trump has passed away we’ll be like two peas in a pod Hedonist. I figured I better wait until today to post that so you wouldn’t have nightmares.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 09:21 AM   #39
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Computerwise, you sure make a lot of wrong assumptions about me. I am no Democrat and I am no Republican. I believe Biden is an idiot and I believe Trump is an idiot. I believe they both should never have been presidents in the first place. I believe in ageism and that both of those old geezers are incompetent fools.

I am not going to apologize for being fortunate financially. I busted my ass to get to where I am at. So yeah, I don't give a shit about prices. Am I foolish enough to not know it affects other people? Of course I know it does. Do I care? Not really because go work two jobs if you have to. I worked two jobs while going to school full time in undergrad. It sucks and I was always exhausted but I did what I had to do to eat and pay my bills.

If you want to say I like Biden simply because he is not Trump, you are 100% correct. If you want to say I like Biden because he is a game changer, you are 100% incorrect.

To make a simple football analogy; everyone always wants the 2nd string QB who got benched back in the game when the 1st stringer sucks. What they fail to realize is that they simply don't have a QB on the roster who is worth a shit and the 2nd stringer was benched for the current inept 1st stringer only because the 2nd stringer was so bad.

Your statements that I bolded mirror mine. I'm not into identity politics. drumpf actually did a few things I agreed with, but he and his cult followers are just a bridge too far for me to support. I like some facts and science with my politics, and sadly that's just not the right these days. Too much anger and self pity.

Problem with the rightards nowadays...if you don't buy 100% of their deluded bullshit, then you must be a "radical leftist." Oh well. Fuck them. I also feel exactly the same way about the screechy far left.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 11:20 AM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
I'm not into identity politics. drumpf actually did a few things I agreed with... Problem with the rightards... Fuck them. I also feel exactly the same way about the screechy far left.
You just broke my bullshit meter with those lies.

Right now you're the most hyper-partisan, biased, one-sided, closed-minded, annoyingly snarky and trollish trump-hating poster in this forum.

Why pretend otherwise?
Old 02-10-2022, 11:36 AM   #41
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You just broke my bullshit meter with those lies.

I thought I was clear. Bashing drumpf and trump-tards are my guilty pleasure. Some people like chocolate, I like telling stupid people that they're stupid.

Quote:
Right now you're the most hyper-partisan, biased, one-sided, closed-minded, annoyingly snarky and trollish trump-hating poster in this forum.

So you're saying I'm winning!!!
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 11:38 AM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Some people like chocolate, I like telling stupid prople that they're stupid.
Fire away!

Quote:
So you're saying I'm winning!!!
In your dreams.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:47 PM   #43
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default What we have here is a failure to communicate

Quote:
...Why pretend otherwise?
I think I see the problem here. You are using English, laced with cogent thought patterns and logic. I think it might only comprehend emojis.

Try this string on them. I'm somewhat sure it might be a Bambino approved dialect even:

Sure, it might be like chicken soup for their soul. It might not cure them, but it won't hurt them either.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 02:30 PM   #44
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
You still haven't answered the question - if the economy is "golden", then why are Biden’s approval ratings in the shitter?

Not only did I ask you this obvious question, I just noticed you started a duplicate thread where two other posters (Salty and HF) posed the very same question to you!!

If you can't answer it, just say so - or admit that your premise is wrong!

And getting worse by the day. He won't answer the question because he can't answer the question with out addmitting his post is BSC. A sure tell when someone can't answer a simple question.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 11:14 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

My fellow Jamaicans ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkgxgrWFRDY
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women