Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Typical Corpy ... Welcome to day three of another Corpy meltdown!!!!

WOOOOO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
glad you liked it gramps.
I should have spelled it out I can see you and IB never understood it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hijacking ANOTHER thread, eh, Corpy?
You lay a hand on my grandfather and you will be meeting the REAL GOD.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I should have spelled it out I can see you and IB never understood it.
Try looking it up so YOU understand it.

Now don't be using any of those ad hominid attacks on me!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

+1 Yes! Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- spelling!?! Isn't that an oxyMORON?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostincypress View Post
So, the police show up to protect the White House Grounds from the dregs of society and in a FAUX NEWS move some try to infer the police were moving on the WHEELCHAIRS at the WWII Memorial.
The old timers were there to keep you from shitting on a cop car...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #37
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wallow in your ignorance, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're in a league with Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
The OP made the point - which you missed - that it was nearly useless to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.

You responded by posting something STUPID about batons. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You STILL can't explain what your first post has to do with the OP.

Because all those tranny dicks pounding your ass has caused repetitive brain trauma.

Caught AGAIN in another inane post that you can't back out of. So you speak in vague terms about others not understanding what the thread is really about.

Although you can't explain it yourself can you, tranny fucker?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:28 AM   #38
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You lay a hand on my grandfather and you will be meeting the REAL GOD.
Only other family members can lay hands on each other, eh, hillbilly?
Old 10-16-2013, 03:38 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

The OP made the point - which you missed - that it was nearly useless to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.

Because all those tranny dicks pounding your ass has caused repetitive brain trauma.

Caught AGAIN in another inane post that you can't back out of. So you speak in vague terms about others not understanding what the thread is really about.

Although you can't explain it yourself can you, tranny fucker?
Funny how CBJ7 and MasterDickMuncher know what's going on, and you don't, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Don't you feel pathetically hurt being left out of your lib-retard clique, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Ok try to keep up.
1 the word hominid surly someone as smart as you say you are knows the meaning. If not look it up.
2 The Word "chimp" that In Bred is enamored with, which he learned from another board member.
3 I know it wasn't 100% accurate, but I thought it was clever.
4 If you two were half as smart as you think you are you would have picked up on that.
5 It was a play on words I know the term Ad Hominem
6 Hope that will explain it to you two simple shits.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #41
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Go screw yourself, CBJ7, you Odumbo-tron moron.

"A truncheon or baton (also called a cosh, billystick, billy club, nightstick, sap, blackjack, stick) is essentially a club of less than arm's length made of wood, plastic, or metal. They are carried for forced compliance and self-defense by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security-industry employees and (less often) military personnel. Other uses for truncheons and batons include crowd control or the dispersal of belligerent or non-compliant people.
A truncheon or baton may be used to strike, jab, block, bludgeon and aid in the application of armlocks. Sometimes, they also are employed as weapons by criminals and other law-breakers because of their easy concealment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement)
In the above you defined their nightsticks as weapons to heighten the perception these are riot police.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You cling to the most insignificant thread to divert the fact you are wrong within the context of the post.

Using your "logic" a pen or pencil, not to mention a pocket knife, is also a weapon. Which means that most of those battle tested veterans were armed too.

A baton is of more use as a defensive measure in this type of crowd control situation.

See post 20

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=872817&page=2
In the above I point out that pencils, pens, and the pocket knives that many of the marchers could possibly be carrying were weapons too. Post 20 contained the statement; The United States Park Police shown are members (for the most part) of the Uniformed Guard Force, an unarmed guard force.
and wikis description of the majority of the park police shown.

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing with access and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

At this point, there has been no mention of the legality or illegality of any possible weapons.
Still with me on this?

Quote:
Wrong again, MasterDickMucnsher! You're ignoring that it was obviously someone else at Wiki that defined such "batons" as "weapons"; so, you'll need to cite where "ink pens" and "pencils" are defined as weapons: after all, pencils are given to kindergarteners.

Proving the point, you dumb-fuckin' Odumbo-tron.
In the above you claim I'm ignoring something I didn't challenge. While you ignore the pocket knives I mentioned, you challenge me to prove ink pens and pencils can be defined as weapons. You further state that people of your inteligence level are given pencils.
You ignoring pocket knives is key to proving your intentions later in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
God I love pushing your face in the shit. It's so easy to do.

I notice you neglected to include the pocket knives that many of the protesters almost certainly carried. How typical of you.

A famous author said there are no dangerous weapons, only dangerous men.

But you want me to cite a site. Fine, no problem.

From Dictionary.com

weap·on

/ˈwɛpən/ Show Spelled [wep-uhn] Show IPA
noun 1. any instrument or device for use in attack or defense in combat, fighting, or war, as a sword, rifle, or cannon.

2. anything used against an opponent, adversary, or victim: the deadly weapon of satire.

3. Zoology . any part or organ serving for attack or defense, as claws, horns, teeth, or stings.

My contempt grows for you by each post you make.
In the above I describe the sheer enjoyment of proving you wrong and the ease of which it is done. Which I then do with a Dictionary.com entry that cites anything that can be used to attack someone can be a weapon.

Again, there has been no mention of the legality or tllegality or sort of any weapons discussed.
Quote:
You ignorantly failed to show where "pen" and "pencils" were "weapons" of the sort proscribed by law (and as alluded to in the wiki article), MasterDickMuncher; whereas, the batons CBJ7 is making light of are considered "weapons" proscribed in public places by Texas Law:
In the above you start to blather about the Texas law as it applies to which "sorts" of weapons and wiki description that have absolutely and use the famous you-be-a -cocksucker stupidity to try and change the scope of the discussion.
You of course neglect to mention possible legal and illegal knives that you-be-a -pinhead has ignored in his tunnel vision rant about pencils and pens.

Sec 46.02 Unlawfully Carrying Weapons

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly
carries on or about his person a handgun(without permit), illegal knife (5.5 inches or longer) or club.

Sec 46.01 Definitions In this chapter:
(1) “Club” means an instrument that is specially designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of inflicting serious bodily injury or death by striking a person with the instrument, and includes but is not limited to the following:
(A) blackjack;
(B) nightstick;
(C) mace;
(D) tomahawk
None of the underlined info has any bearing on this discussion
Now, MasterDickMuncher, cite where Teaxas -- or any other state, for that matter -- has outlawed pens, pencils and all pocket knives for the general public in public places, you pathetic, lib-retarded creature.

A couple of things. This occurred in the District of Columbia, So what the fuck does law in Texas, or any other state law for that matter, have to do with this?

Not a goddamn thing.

Next, regardless of your obvious low brow attempt at making it look like I tried to claim or imply pens or pencils were illegal, you pulled this out of your ass just like the state law.

So you couldn't be more wrong in your assertation that the above is germane in any way to the discussion.

BTW, CBJ7, you ignorant, lib-retarded moron, you ignorantly and purposefully chose to ignore this picture where the riot police are wearing helmets with faceshields:

Wrong again by you own standard. Wiki describes them as;

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing with access and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

As for the folks in real helmets, they are probably motorcycle and horse back officers.

To sum up:
I say pens, pencils, and pocket knives can be considered weapons by definition.
Correct.

I say the majority of the park police shown belong to the Uniformed Guard Force. Riot police duty is not described as part of their duty in any official description.
Correct.

You ask me to cite a site showing pens and pencils defined as weapons.
I did that.

You try to confuse the original discussion with failed to show where "pen" and "pencils" were "weapons" of the sort proscribed by law,
the batons CBJ7 is making light of are considered "weapons" proscribed in public places by Texas Law:
Sec 46.02 Unlawfully Carrying Weapons
Sec 46.01 Definitions In this chapter:
cite where Teaxas -- or any other state, for that matter -- has outlawed pens, pencils and all pocket knives for the general public in public places
None of which have anything to do with anything I stated.
In other words you tried to buy the thread with bullshit.

You have just been thoroughly bitch slapped.....again.

That one put your head into the cheap seats.

Enjoy, you-be-an-armadillo-fucker.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Ok try to keep up.
1 the word hominid surly someone as smart as you say you are knows the meaning. If not look it up.
2 The Word "chimp" that In Bred is enamored with, which he learned from another board member.
3 I know it wasn't 100% accurate, but I thought it was clever.
4 If you two were half as smart as you think you are you would have picked up on that.
5 It was a play on words I know the term Ad Hominem
6 Hope that will explain it to you two simple shits.
It took awhile before you found someone to help you craft a lame response to having your ass handed to you. Whoever this is, keep them close.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
It took awhile before you found someone to help you craft a lame response to having your ass handed to you. Whoever this is, keep them close.

you should know ... you get your ass handed to you so often you think its Christmas everyday
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

LOL whatever, you just aren't as clever as you think. You and IB are the epitome of dumb and dumber....
Old 10-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #45
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Funny how CBJ7 and MasterDickMuncher know what's going on, and you don't, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Don't you feel pathetically hurt being left out of your lib-retard clique, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?
They are only responding to your initial stupid post about batons, which hijacked the thread.

They never asked what the batons had to do with the bicycle helmets.

We are all still waiting for you to give us that explanation. But you can't, can you, tranny fucker?

Spin, spin, spin, you pseudo-intellect.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women