Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2017, 08:25 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
ricochet?
Yes! Depending on what they strike and how many objects they strike a round could actually do a less than a "90 degree angle," which means that it would start heading back in the General direction of from which it came.

Play pool much?

It's an issue of escapement in open outdoor ranges and can be a serious issue in closed indoor ranges when the shooter is too close to the "back stop" (one that doesn't absorb the rounds) or bounces a round off the wall, floor, or ceiling.

The point is ... an anecdotal report form a person who wants to believe a speculative scenario .. is not a valid basis upon which to draw any inferences. And since there is speculation .... I suspect that a good number of the people shot were struck by bouncing rounds coming off or from other objects by a ricochet. A round can even pass through a person and be redirected by bone in the first person (rounds are redirected within the same body and travel to other parts of the body).

In fact how many of the 500+ injured were injured from gunshots? And how many were hurt leaping over barricades or being trampled by fleeing concert goers.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:28 AM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default More Unanswered Questions

Will Cockmuncher stop drunk posting?
Has WTF found all the gays in this forum (Does he own a mirror?)
Has Ekim recovered from his head trauma and does his helper monkey know?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:01 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
No.
No.
No.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The simplistic "motive" is: He wanted them to suffer.

Quote:
Of course, you along with 100's of media "experts" on "motive," might have to explain WHAT THE FUCK difference does it make what is "motive" was
I've said repeatedly that no one knows his motive. We may never know his motive.

You on the other hand said definitively that you know one of his motives. The simplistic "motive" is: He wanted them to suffer.

You have no idea his motives and if you made your argument in a Court of Law that you do , you'd be laughed out of this Country.

Quote:
?
Do you too know the Las Vegas shooters motive?
Quote:

It's starting to make more sense. They guy lost a lot of money. Didn't have a wife or kids. Didn't want to start over. Was a heavy drinker. Was having psychotic episodes. Just wanted to go out in a blaze of "glory" depending on what a soaked brain told him.

Oh wait , it appears you think you do....you need to get on that plane with LL and dilbert....the Las Vegas Police need your expertise! He lost all his money! But did he also want his victims to suffer? what about notoriety as dilbert suggested? So he bought all those guns years ago because he was planning on making people suffer and to become famous for money he did not know he had lost yet? Hmmmmmmm

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
For years, my generation could not come to grips with the fact that one insignifant piece of human shit like Lee Harvey Oswald could take down a President of the United States. There had to me more to it.

Years from now, this generation will still never come to grips with the fact that one man, for reasons only he knew in his warped mind, could stick multiple weapons out the widow of a hotel room and with no discrimination kill and maime multitudes of innocent people.
This generation won't EVER come to grips with the fact that shrilLIARy lost !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:29 AM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Have the three gaymigos picked their dingleberry quota for their next bottle of wine to share at their next reach around crew MEATing ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:40 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Of course, you along with 100's of media "experts" on "motive," might have to explain WHAT THE FUCK difference does it make what is "motive" was.

!
I think Clinton tried that defense....

Quote:
it.

What's your "motive" for lying about me in your signature line?

!
Lie? Why would I lie?

What was your motive for taking quote of mine out of context and putting it in your signature line for months before I ever responded in kind?

Look you fucking hypocrite....my best guess is that if you were to remove any reference of me in your signature line, yours too would disappear.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:47 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those "We" watch too many "Law and Order" shows!

I suspect, since Nevada is a "Model Penal Code" state, that there is no legal requirement to prove the "motive" as an element of the crime of murder.

Some didn't. Hopefully the rest of the 58 didn't suffer long.

The rest and the friends and family left behind will for a very long time and there will be psychological problems.
Since WTF enjoys slicing up what people post so he can look "correct" ... there's my entire post. Of course he adds his own take and interprets what others say and do ...

but WTF can't "interpret" the actions of a person firing down indiscriminately on a crowd of unarmed concert goers as have a PURPOSE ("simplistic motive") of causing those persons to suffer!

As I POSTED ...

Quote:
I suspect, since Nevada is a "Model Penal Code" state, that there is no legal requirement to prove the "motive" as an element of the crime of murder.
Then I post the Nevada "murder statute) ... no "motive" listed as an element ...

.. but WTF now believes that the shooter DIDN'T have the "motive" of causing as many people to suffer as he could in the short period of time he would have to shoot indiscriminately into the crowd below ....

... so was his "motive" to disrupt the concert?

... so was his "motive" to check out his rifles?

... so was his "motive" target practice?

... so was his "motive" noise making?

Can WTF figure why this person broke out windows and started firing at the crowd below? Was it to SHOOT PEOPLE?

Show the FACTS that demonstrate he DIDN'T WANT people to suffer?

"Motive" = "a reason for doing something,.."!!!!!

WTF ... there are sharks in the water off Galveston Beach!

If you don't believe me, when you're in your next "period" then go swimming beyond the surf when the water is warmer.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:00 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Can WTF figure why this person broke out windows and started firing at the crowd below? Was it to SHOOT PEOPLE?

Show the FACTS that demonstrate he DIDN'T WANT people to suffer?

"Motive" = "a reason for doing something,.."!!!!!

Yes we all know wtf motive means. You are the one having trouble with it. You are confusing it with an action. Very common error many simplistic thinkers make. "He drove a car drunk , therefore he must have wanted to kill someone!" So yes LL, the shooter wanted to kill folks , we just at this time do not know his motive! Fuck.

The whole city of Las Vegas and the country for that matter is looking for this man's motive .....yet you , dilbert and gnad have found the reason(s) this man went on a shooting rampage....yall did that sleuthing right here in the eccie political forum!

Trump needs to appoint you head of the FBI, dilbert the head of the CIA and gnad to the head
of all gay mens dicks.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:19 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not really. You are a perfect example of the dire consequences of not having a motive to create acceptable life forms.

But your lameass speculation on all things criminal are the source of legends in your own mind,

But if I said the Sun was going to rise in the East you'd start a dumbass argument about it.

Quote:

What was your motive when you accused me of being LE?

And more importantly ... where is your "proof" to the truth of any of the shit you've lied about regarding me?
WTF, you haven't answered it, I noticed.

Since you have "defined" the word "motive"!

Please explain to AssUp about the sharks in the water you can't see!
Old 10-08-2017, 10:29 AM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yes! Depending on what they strike and how many objects they strike a round could actually do a less than a "90 degree angle," which means that it would start heading back in the General direction of from which it came.

Play pool much?

It's an issue of escapement in open outdoor ranges and can be a serious issue in closed indoor ranges when the shooter is too close to the "back stop" (one that doesn't absorb the rounds) or bounces a round off the wall, floor, or ceiling.

The point is ... an anecdotal report form a person who wants to believe a speculative scenario .. is not a valid basis upon which to draw any inferences. And since there is speculation .... I suspect that a good number of the people shot were struck by bouncing rounds coming off or from other objects by a ricochet. A round can even pass through a person and be redirected by bone in the first person (rounds are redirected within the same body and travel to other parts of the body).

In fact how many of the 500+ injured were injured from gunshots? And how many were hurt leaping over barricades or being trampled by fleeing concert goers.
There seems to be several videos from cellphones circulating now. I've tried to view as many as I possibly can. In all of the videos I've seen, I hear what appears to be gun shots in rapid succession with an occasional pause. People attending the concert are seen running away once they realize that someone is shooting in their general vicinity. I have yet to see in video or in photo any obvious evidence that any of the five hundred plus shots fired struck and did damage to any person or inanimate object such as concert stage, vehicles, street signs ect. One thing that is for sure something definitely happened at that concert. I am convinced at this point so far the Main Stream Media isn't giving the public an accurate account of this incident. Too much information has been put out too quickly and much of it is contradictory. First Paddock is just a regular guy that went off the deep end, then ISIS admits they were involved, a government sting gone wrong, Paddock was working for the CIA. Just too much bullshit too quick to make any reasonable assessment of a motive. We may never really know the truth.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
There seems to be several videos from cellphones circulating now. I've tried to view as many as I possibly can. In all of the videos I've seen, I hear what appears to be gun shots in rapid succession with an occasional pause. People attending the concert are seen running away once they realize that someone is shooting in their general vicinity.

I have yet to see in video or in photo any obvious evidence that any of the five hundred plus shots fired struck and did damage to any person or inanimate object such as concert stage, vehicles, street signs ect.

I am convinced at this point so far the Main Stream Media isn't giving the public an accurate account of this incident.

Jim
I've got a pretty good camera on my phone ... and I am convinced it would not be able to record a bullet traveling through the air and striking anyone or anything ... and most of the video I've seen has been while someone is running and/or waving their phone around in the excitement of the "EVENT" ... WHICH would further "blur" any images and do.

I did listen to an early (that night) interview of an off duty firefighter who left his family to flee while he ran to the locations where bodies were lying about with various entry and exit wounds from what he described as a high powered weapon and he determined some were beyond hope of saving and/or already obviously dead, while at the same time helping to get those who could be salvaged to the medical tent that was converted to a "field hospital" for gunshot casualties. His description was accurate IMO of what amounts to an ambush of 1,000's of people from random firing into the crowd ... and the carnage he described and didn't want to detail was also consistent with heavy weapon fire ...

Again, I appreciate the conspiracy theories of the government slaughtering 100's of innocent U.S. citizens and concert goers, but if that is what our government is about the people in the government who are responsible for orchestrating such an "event" predated the arrival of Mr. Trump and I believe he would "tweet" about it!
Old 10-08-2017, 10:57 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have no idea of his motive.

And you like the rest of us may never know.

Give LE time , maybe they will find something.

Quote:
WTF, you haven't answered it, I noticed.

Since you have "defined" the word "motive"!
!
I've answered your lies about you knowing the Shooters motive and I've answered why I put what I put in my signature line. You put a distorted quote of mine in your signature line months ago. I have responded in kind after waiting several months for you to take it out. You sir are a Cry Baby and a Hypocrite.

The Shooter killing these people has not been linked to any evidence that he wanted anybody to suffer. Was Lee Harvey objective to make Kennedy suffer? Or was there some much more complex motive? We have never found his motive but I've heard no credible person with a ounce of sense say that it was to make JFK suffer.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

WTF:
Quote:

What was your motive when you accused me of being LE?

And more importantly ... where is your "proof" to the truth of any of the shit you've lied about regarding me?
HERE, I'll make it red so you it be more obvious to you.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:09 AM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I've answered your lies about you knowing the Shooters motive and I've answered why I put what I put in my signature line. You put a distorted quote of mine in your signature line months ago. I have responded in kind after waiting several months for you to take it out. You sir are a Cry Baby and a Hypocrite.

The Shooter killing these people has not been linked to any evidence that he wanted anybody to suffer. Was Lee Harvey objective to make Kennedy suffer? Or was there some much more complex motive? We have never found his motive but I've heard no credible person with a ounce of sense say that it was to make JFK suffer.

I guess the shooter wanted the victims and their families to feel good. Not suffer.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women