Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36104
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2018, 09:17 PM   #31
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally like to see the money up front. I do not take it but my clients either leave it on my kitchen island, in the bathroom or in the basket on the night stand. I do not like it handed to me but I do need to see it upon arrival. This just makes me feel comfortable. This cuts down on the chances of being ripped off, shorted or the awkwardness after the session asking hey did you have my gift or where did you leave it. I want this to be a fun fantasy not ok give me my money and get out. I have had a few regulars before completely forget and in the moment thank me for reminding them. I like it layed out and displayed when you get here and then we dont have to think about business at all.

I'm not here to rip people off I actually enjoy what I do. I do this because I enjoy this and it is extra money in my pocket I own my own business where the majority of my money comes from. Both parties know why we are seeing each other so we shouldnt have to discuss it or make it a transaction as we should have already discussed those details after screening and during booking.

As for the cop thing you are busted the minute you are set up. Paying up front and you are paying for sex. Paying after and you still paid for sexual services. If you are a target of a sting they already have enough evidence about you and what you are doing. You showing up or inviting someone over seals the deal.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:58 AM   #32
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
For me personally, I've done so well in the hobby that I'm retiring next year - hell, I'm already semi retired. Thank you so much my Austin Gents. I just wanted to say - if it's someone new - I get the donation up front - for regulars - it's usually after - never had an issue. The secret is to trust your gut and screen folks. It's like getting an apartment - do you want to live in a dump ( those apartment owners do not screen) or - do you want to live in a nice place ( screening required and not everyone qualifies) -- the choice is up to you!!
Good post, Ellen. I agree. Very nice points.
mathguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:56 AM   #33
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
I personally like to see the money up front. I do not take it but my clients either leave it on my kitchen island, in the bathroom or in the basket on the night stand. I do not like it handed to me but I do need to see it upon arrival. This just makes me feel comfortable. This cuts down on the chances of being ripped off, shorted or the awkwardness after the session asking hey did you have my gift or where did you leave it. I want this to be a fun fantasy not ok give me my money and get out. I have had a few regulars before completely forget and in the moment thank me for reminding them. I like it layed out and displayed when you get here and then we dont have to think about business at all.

I'm not here to rip people off I actually enjoy what I do. I do this because I enjoy this and it is extra money in my pocket I own my own business where the majority of my money comes from. Both parties know why we are seeing each other so we shouldnt have to discuss it or make it a transaction as we should have already discussed those details after screening and during booking.

As for the cop thing you are busted the minute you are set up. Paying up front and you are paying for sex. Paying after and you still paid for sexual services. If you are a target of a sting they already have enough evidence about you and what you are doing. You showing up or inviting someone over seals the deal.

Right? This is the least awkward and stand offish way for both parties. Though to be fair my version of this is putting on the most awkward face I can while looking at the girl significantly and putting the money down at glacial speed. If a girl actually thinks it's funny that's a point in the win column.

Similarly to you the two girls in the history of my hobby career I have trusted to come to my place both have nearly left without the donation multiple times. I have to *Ahem* and stare at it.

I think the feature point of this thread is that there are risks for girls and boys both here with this. A guy will try to protect himself as readily as a woman and a visible location is a good compromise for both parties.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:55 PM   #34
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

I don't quite get the whole being worried about giving out information. This isn't pointed at anyone. I just see it a lot on the boards. I don't have an issue with it. Though I'm not married anymore. However, I wasn't even really worried when I was married. In fact, one girl that came to see me at my house ended up becoming my "gf" essentially. And I was married at the time. We had a *monster* fight she ran off to parents house dropped kids there for couple days then did whatever she did I invited a girl over. In fairness I will say I did know the girl from stripper days years earlier. But still. I just don't see the *huge* concern.

I don't think most girls are looking to "blackmail" guys and I don't thing most guys are looking to rip off girls.

I use my internal BS alarm. I talk to them. I find out who they are from their texts, PM's, phone, whatever. I gauge things. At a point yea I'll feel comfortable to give them personal info. Granted, some of those things will require more trust but I can read people very well.

Again, it comes down to screening. Both ways. Screening, once again, is not a one way street (I hope you girls realize this too?). From the second I contact you or have exchanges with you I am screening you in one form or another too. You would be foolish to think otherwise.

That just means I am using our communications, possibly over days time, or even more, to find out what you are like. It will be obvious to me quite soon if you are the motel 6 junkie living in a filthy room 95% of your life or a provider on the up and up who really does have a successful outside career, or nice life, or even if you don't have another career but you just do this career very well, but you do have another outside RL life, and handle yourself well. If that means you are using hotels and motels for your safety that's totally fine. But it will be as obvious as bullet holes which one you are very quickly.

If you are a decent person, a girl who likes to do this to make some extra cash, or its your career, you handle your life nicely, then I have no issue sharing my photo and/or certain personal info with you. Why? B/c it's obvious you are decent. You are not looking to blackmail guys b/c you need money for rock or oxy's. You don't need bond money or a skip tracer is gonna come take you back to jail. Those girls, the bad ones, are the ones who are not only blackmailing guys, but also bare backing guy after guy (yes *that is* gross) b/c they have no choice b/c they need whatever the guy will offer and she has to do *whatever* he says or else she goes homeless or hungry or back to jail. Sad. Very sad. But it's just how things are.

Guys and girls both just your internal bullshit meter and use common sense. It's pretty simple. Really.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #35
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

I think this is a combination of you having different priorities and and being a bit naive. Maybe you're in a position where if a girl threatens to out you you can laugh it off but I think it likely that a malicious girl could do a lot more damage to you than you think.

Think of the risk assessment as this: take a look at how likely it is to occur and what it will cost you. If something isn't a big deal if it happens and isn't going to be a constant thing than you do you. If it's something that happens very, very rarely but is utterly catastrophic then I can absolutely allow no one that opportunity. If that means that I turn down 8 girls to keep 2 girls from blackmailing me or their "cousin" threatening me than I call that a win.

As far as likely hood how many stories do we have on here of guys getting burned this way by girls they've been seeing for months or even years? I can think of a few times I saw that happen, a bunch of guys tell the guy he's lying, and then a few months later complain about the exact same thing. Oh and dude the three girls on your list I would never see is because they do or have done this exact thing and we've still got you recommending them. The risk is not remotely negligible. The majority of the women who ask for ID are also the ones I wouldn't want to know my info.

Hell dude. I had a girl look up my license plate and then her manager called, read my address and said 500 or he'll find my boss. He didn't get what he wanted out of it but what if I'd pissed him off and he'd come by looking for trouble? This was an Eccie girl.

So you go on saying that it's paranoia. I'll keep protecting myself by protecting my identity.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:36 PM   #36
mathguy
Gaining Momentum

I can see your point. I haven't had those things happen. I guess if you have had bad things happen and you feel threatened about the possibility of something more serious occurring I can certainly understand your perspective.

Oh, also the list I mentioned was just straight off my head. I wasn't really endorsing those particulars I was just listing some that came to mind. I wish I could actually edit it and make it clearer what I meant b/c I really meant to make the point that good ones exist but I'm not saying it's absolutely those girls (in fact I don't even know most - it was just names that popped up in my mind b/c I couldn't think of certain other great ones from my past - not their handles - or the ones I could list would seem irrelevant to the current crowd). I didn't actually mean those as an endorsement for that particular list.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:04 AM   #37
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Well thanks for acknowledging my point man but I think you missed the driving point. The point is not you endorsing known bad actors (I'll come out and say that the stand outs are Ambree, UTR, and Kelly512) or not it's that you never even know who it is. All three of them had sterling reputations before they started screwing people over and a short time later they're operating again with most not knowing.

The over arching point is that you should not extend the level of trust that personal information entails in this hobby until a girl has damn well earned it. Or never since as I said above a girl can be trusted for years and then turn on you. Basically the legal nature of this hobby means that if a girl could harm you with information you are obligated to assume she will. And as my license plate example states it doesn't take much.

If a girl needs a certain amount of info to feel safe that's fine. I think a lot of girls would never do what I've warned against and most of those only collect it because we have other girls trying to make it the new standard. But I will never ever see a girl who wants my info and will advise all men to do the same. If that eventually means I have to get out and date more if I want to get laid so be it. Better than the storm of drama the alternative brings.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:46 AM   #38
nadiastreasure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 472567
My ECCIE Reviews

This seems to have gone a bit left, risk assessment wise a provider is always at a disadvantage, yea both sides obviously take a risk, yea a guy could get burned for his donation, but as we all know, most hobbyist like to talk, so say a girl does burn a guy , all it takes is one bad review, or some locker room gossip and boom, there goes business. I myself have been burned , waited till after the appointment to check the envelope and look and behold , it was full of newspaper clippings. But I licked my wounds and kept it moving. Hobbyists seem to be able to do all kinds of b.s , get called out , shamed and 1 week later it’s like it never happened. I have 0 intention on burning anyone , the fact you know where my incall is , is enough of a reason in my mind safety wise, hell has no fury like a horny man/boy full of nut who’s angry and didn’t get his way. Been through that with one well known hobbyist here already..and for the onslaught of belittling responses I may get for this, I shall not engage in any bickering.
nadiastreasure is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:36 AM   #39
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiastreasure View Post
This seems to have gone a bit left, risk assessment wise a provider is always at a disadvantage, yea both sides obviously take a risk, yea a guy could get burned for his donation, but as we all know, most hobbyist like to talk, so say a girl does burn a guy , all it takes is one bad review, or some locker room gossip and boom, there goes business. I myself have been burned , waited till after the appointment to check the envelope and look and behold , it was full of newspaper clippings. But I licked my wounds and kept it moving. Hobbyists seem to be able to do all kinds of b.s , get called out , shamed and 1 week later it’s like it never happened. I have 0 intention on burning anyone , the fact you know where my incall is , is enough of a reason in my mind safety wise, hell has no fury like a horny man/boy full of nut who’s angry and didn’t get his way. Been through that with one well known hobbyist here already..and for the onslaught of belittling responses I may get for this, I shall not engage in any bickering.

A guy is at risk of way more than being out a donation. That's the point of my posts here. If an appointment goes south I might be out the cost of a session but that's the price of doing business. The problem is when a girl (or her manager) can threaten you or out you if you cancel, post a negative review, etc.

Also I did acknowledge that there are risks for both sides here. A girl is entitled to do what she thinks is best but that just means I'm never going to put my anonymity at risk to see you. I don't think it's a reasonable thing to ask (for personal info, not for laying out the money in a neutral location) but at least I said so without trying to denigrate you. Hell hath no fury like some of the women on this board when you call them out as a flipside.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:41 AM   #40
nadiastreasure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 472567
My ECCIE Reviews

@informer Totally agreed. But on the flip side, let's go off topic.

{Staff edit-ck-- off topic pic removed}
nadiastreasure is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #41
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Hahaha, what did she post?
Old 11-04-2018, 12:58 PM   #42
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

A threAD picture of herself
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:48 PM   #43
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Classy. But is that not the true purpose of co-ed these days? Other than reverse advertising.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:49 AM   #44
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiastreasure View Post
{Staff edit-ck-- off topic pic removed}

Lame, pic has got to be more entertaining than whats being wrote in this thread.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:00 AM   #45
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Nadia,

While most ladies, in my experience, are good with before or after (because they screen properly and don't see every guy who contacts them as an ATM regardless of any stranger danger), insisting on before could smell like a robbery/scam attempt to us seasoned gents...especially by someone as new as you are. You can insist we do it before, and then quite a few of us probably won't book with you (or will cancel with you) until you have more of a track record yourself of not doing anything shady. Wish ECCIE still had the Alerts forums. Reading through them would be eye-opening for all newbies on all sides.
SecretE is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women