Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Which party do you think will control the Senate come 2021?

This election should be tougher for Trump than 2016, which he won by astutely concentrating on Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan in the last days of the campaign. While he won't be removed from office, the impeachment process will take its toll. And there's more potential downside than upside in the economy from now until election day.

the fake impeachment will result in a Trump landslide and control of both houses.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
did you not just post on the present claiming Trump and the Republicans lost in HISTORIC fashion?

yeah you did.

well they didn't.
I said that the House victory by Democrats in 2018 was historic.

By definition an event that is historic is "one that was very important". The victory by Democrats in 2018 was just that -- very important.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:08 PM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
the fake impeachment will result in a Trump landslide and control of both houses.
First, there is only one "House". There is also a Senate.

Secondly, we will see how the "fake impeachment" works out.
Old 10-22-2019, 08:09 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I said that the House victory by Democrats in 2018 was historic.

By definition an event that is historic is "one that was very important". The victory by Democrats in 2018 was just that -- very important.

it was routine and marginal. butt continue to think it was hysteric .. er .. historic.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Thanks, I was hoping for something from SpeedRacer as he's from the other side of the aisle and tends to back his answers up with polling data.

How About It SpeedRacer?

Who do you think will control the Senate in 2021?
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:19 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Which party do you think will control the Senate come 2021?

The 2020 general election should be tougher for Trump than 2016, which he won by astutely concentrating on Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan in the last days of the campaign. It was a lot closer than the electoral college totals would indicate, and Hillary Clinton wasn't particularly popular. While I can't understand why anyone would vote for her, the presumptive nominee Elizabeth Warren inspires a lot of enthusiasm in the Democratic base. And while Trump won't be removed from office, the impeachment process will take its toll. Finally there's more potential downside than upside in the economy from now until election day.
Warren is popular with the far left base. Biden still holds a slight lead because of the moderates. Impeachment may backfire on the Dems. Doing things in secret may prove to be unpopular with independents.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:35 PM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Here’s a link https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=64228594

Now educate yourself. 75 miles of wall have been built, some replacing woefully inadequate barriers. You do your own research.

Here’s a link concerning the tax cut.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=64228594

Are you trying to say it didn’t help the unemployment numbers and growing wages? Those are real numbers. But hey, believe what you want. BTW, AA wages are growing faster than any other demographic. You look it up. I guess your browser only shows you lefty rags like Politifact.
Fair enough on the immigration points you are making. Yes, migrant crossings have plummeted, but from record highs. They are now back to normal.

I did my research on the wall and cited 2 sources for you, both of which disagreed with your statement on how much new wall has been built.

There have been benefits from the tax cuts. The unemployment rate as dropped from 4.1% to 3.5% since the tax cut. Wages are up but not as much as anticipated prior to the tax reform package being passed. Most economists believe the positive impact from the tax reform will have less and less of an impact in 2019 and 2020 and beyond. GDP was 2.9% in 2018. Projected to be about 2.1% in 2019 and about 2.0% in 2020. Not the 3+% predicted by Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/15/econo...omy/index.html

"2019 will experience subdued economic growth, although a recession is unlikely. The effects of President Trump's tax cuts have led to increased stock buybacks, not the jobs he promised. Also, companies are concerned about uncertainty resulting from the trade war. As a result, the yield curve in Treasury notes created an inversion for about a week in December. It signaled that investors believed another recession is probably two to three years out."

https://www.thebalance.com/us-economic-outlook-3305669
Old 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks, I was hoping for something from SpeedRacer as he's from the other side of the aisle and tends to back his answers up with polling data.

How About It SpeedRacer?

I've said all along that Republicans will hold the Senate come 2021. Republicans will more than likely take back the Senate seat in Alabama, although Doug Jones is doing well in approval ratings, but I think Democrats have a good shot at taking the Republican seats in Arizona and Colorado. Republican seats in Iowa and Maine are also in contention.

But I think at the end of the night in November 2020 Republicans will still control the Senate, Democrats will control the House, and I'm not yet predicting the POTUS race yet.
Old 10-22-2019, 08:48 PM   #39
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I've said all along that Republicans will hold the Senate come 2021. Republicans will more than likely take back the Senate seat in Alabama, although Doug Jones is doing well in approval ratings, but I think Democrats have a good shot at taking the Republican seats in Arizona and Colorado. Republican seats in Iowa and Maine are also in contention.

But I think at the end of the night in November 2020 Republicans will still control the Senate, Democrats will control the House, and I'm not yet predicting the POTUS race yet.
Thanks. I hope you're right in this prediction, and also your other one some months ago that the Democratic Party won't be swinging to the far left in 2020. I think the Democrats will win Arizona and Colorado and Jones is history unless Alabama Republicans nominate a pedophile again.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 12:03 AM   #40
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
we will see how the "fake impeachment" works out.
What is real about this cloked in secrecy impeachment...this nonsense falls apart more and more every day.
This is YOUR beloved house that has accomplished NOTHING but political smearing of the President with nothing to show for it.
In the other recent impeachment of Clinton and and the obvious impeachment of Nixon if he hadn't resigned
,there was none of this chicken shit...PLEASE tell us SPEED how the COMPLETE secrecy of this circus has any legal merit to it.
You ALWAYS say..." you have no idea what my political leanings are"...yeah right SPEED.
The bitch poke-in-her Hiness is the most likely nominee and if so with her Medicare-for-all financially unsustainabile radical take over of the healthcare system. This will be a landslide because people don't want the Gumment controlling the healthcare decisions.
The majority of the people on the left say that THERE IS NO WAY TO PAY FOR IT!!
You're right SPEED...your political philosophy is hard to figure out.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 03:56 AM   #41
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
it was routine and marginal. butt continue to think it was hysteric .. er .. historic.
I have to give Speedy credit for keeping to his(misguided) belief that the 2018 election was in any way historic for the Dems.

If you notice, you have to list the caveats of it first. It's applying to vote count only(which doesn't mean shit in the final number of those elected as we saw in this past election) and you have to apply it only to mid-term elections.

In the scheme of overall House elections, elections within the previous 12 years beat it for total vote count wins as well as total number of seats lost. Nothing "historic" except the "historic" wish of some to call it "historic"

Hell, vote count margin for the Dems in the Senate races was pretty comparable and they lost seats.

Quote:

How About It SpeedRacer?

It's an uphill battle for the Dems right now to take the senate. I've posted articles several times already in here(I can find again if someone wants), but the country is divided right now down a fairly strong ideological line with about 20 states being almost totally Dem controlled, and 30 states being almost totally Rep controlled. From a Senate standpoint this bodes well for Reps.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks. I hope you're right in this prediction, and also your other one some months ago that the Democratic Party won't be swinging to the far left in 2020. I think the Democrats will win Arizona and Colorado and Jones is history unless Alabama Republicans nominate a pedophile again.
I agree. Warren still has to explain how her "Medicare For All" plan will be paid for.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:31 AM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post

What is real about this cloked in secrecy impeachment...this nonsense falls apart more and more every day.
This is YOUR beloved house that has accomplished NOTHING but political smearing of the President with nothing to show for it.
In the other recent impeachment of Clinton and and the obvious impeachment of Nixon if he hadn't resigned
,there was none of this chicken shit...PLEASE tell us SPEED how the COMPLETE secrecy of this circus has any legal merit to it.
You ALWAYS say..." you have no idea what my political leanings are"...yeah right SPEED.
The bitch poke-in-her Hiness is the most likely nominee and if so with her Medicare-for-all financially unsustainabile radical take over of the healthcare system. This will be a landslide because people don't want the Gumment controlling the healthcare decisions.
The majority of the people on the left say that THERE IS NO WAY TO PAY FOR IT!!
You're right SPEED...your political philosophy is hard to figure out.
Again, you are clueless as to how I feel about Warren and her "Medicare for All" plans.

The impeachment process is being done the correct way in my opinion. A whistle-blower came forward with a complaint that needed to be investigated. It is being investigated. If the Democratic House proceeds to impeachment with baseless charges then it will be very bad for Democrats in the future.

It is a matter of opinion whether or not the POTUS, no matter who that might be, by withholding funds from a government in order to force that government to investigate a political opponent is committing an impeachable offense.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:44 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I have to give Speedy credit for keeping to his(misguided) belief that the 2018 election was in any way historic for the Dems.

If you notice, you have to list the caveats of it first. It's applying to vote count only(which doesn't mean shit in the final number of those elected as we saw in this past election) and you have to apply it only to mid-term elections.

In the scheme of overall House elections, elections within the previous 12 years beat it for total vote count wins as well as total number of seats lost. Nothing "historic" except the "historic" wish of some to call it "historic"

Hell, vote count margin for the Dems in the Senate races was pretty comparable and they lost seats.

It's an uphill battle for the Dems right now to take the senate. I've posted articles several times already in here(I can find again if someone wants), but the country is divided right now down a fairly strong ideological line with about 20 states being almost totally Dem controlled, and 30 states being almost totally Rep controlled. From a Senate standpoint this bodes well for Reps.
Nothing historic?

"Dems' national lead in raw House votes - now 8.8 million - just broke the record for largest for either party in the history of midterm elections (previous record was 8.7 million set by Dems in 1974)" Wasserman tweeted.

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...t-ever-1226441

Yes, it was mid-term elections and not ALL elections. Don't forget Democrats picked up 7 governorships in 2018 too. Just like November 2010 was a huge victory for Republicans, November 2018 was a huge victory for Democrats. If you are hung up on whether or not my terming it "historic" is incorrect, I can live with that.

I agree with everything you say about the 2020 Senate elections.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:45 AM   #45
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:

It is a matter of opinion whether or not the POTUS, no matter who that might be, by withholding funds from a government in order to force that government to investigate a political opponent is committing an impeachable offense.
There shouldn't be a matter of opinion in that. A POTUS has every right to withhold funds from a government in order to have them assist in a criminal investigation.

You make the raw assumption that it was solely in order to go after a political opponent. That is opinion that you appear to take as fact.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women