Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60130
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40367
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 09:07 PM   #31
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Ok let me be clear I wasn't a big fan of Barry sure he was green but he at his point in 2008 had more experience than trump at his current stage. A senator and also a constitutional law professor has more experience than a reality tv star.
Let's also be realistic and fair - when Barry got elected the economy was in shambles the current UE rate is below 5 percent I will say job well done - don't give me the bullshit about the numbers being flawed because they use the same system during any Presiential administration.
Now back to trump - he has made foolish statements about nato - about Japan being able to have their own military apparently he failed history otherwise he would know there was a treaty signed after world war 2 preventing japan from having its own army. Trump said we should kill family members of terrorist - that in itself should disqualify him- this is the longest a candidate has went without releasing their taxes - why ? What's he hiding ?
Please cite the treaty Japan signed after World War II preventing it from having its own Army....
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:23 PM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
are you for real, do think that this forum was meant for male bonding, you need to go back to using your meds HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHA
The " former Army drill sergeant " needed some male bonding and a group hug and no one would accommodate him. I kept telling him to hook up with assup or EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:23 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Trump said we should kill family members of terrorist - that in itself should disqualify him
Odumbo didn't have a problem droning family members of terrorist, Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:26 PM   #34
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm not a Trump fan, but Hillary is thoroughly dishonest, totally corrupt and hopelessly incompetent. She is a totally amoral sociopath. Trump has the best chance to beat her. That's why I'm supporting Trump. I don't think it's possible to comprehend what a disaster she will be. I don't want to find out.
Let me ask you this question how was your life and how was the economy under Bill Clinton ? Those 8 Clinton years were perhaps the best in the last 50 years even republicans can't dispute that fact and if you think Bill won't have a say in Hillary's decisions you are sadly mistaken.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:28 PM   #35
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo didn't have a problem droning family members of terrorist, Lubed Wide-ass.
You ever heard of collateral damage you idiot - that's a different horse from directly stating he would kill family members of terrorist.
What's the difference between Isis killing innocent Americans than trump proposing to perhaps to kill the mother or daughter of an ISis terrorist ? Think about it before you respond. Even top military commanders said they wouldn't carry out that order.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:32 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Speaking about droning, your boy Obama has been droning on so long he has fucked up the news. Thank God there is only one more night of this shit.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:35 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Let me ask you this question how was your life and how was the economy under Bill Clinton ? Those 8 Clinton years were perhaps the best in the last 50 years even republicans can't dispute that fact and if you think Bill won't have a say in Hillary's decisions you are sadly mistaken.
Is your memory shorter than your puny dick, Lubed Wide-ass? You said you were in the Army when Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was C-In-C, Lubed Wide-ass, and you don't remember how Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator gutted the services? The guys who were RIFed back then were writing their congressmen hoping to get some leftover discharges signed by Bush41 so they wouldn't have Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's signature hanging on their walls for the rest of their life.

Quote:
You ever heard of collateral damage you idiot - that's a different horse from directly stating he would kill family members of terrorist.
What's the difference between Isis killing innocent Americans than trump proposing to perhaps to kill the mother or daughter of an ISis terrorist ? Think about it before you respond. Even top military commanders said they wouldn't carry out that order.
So, you're one of those dim-retard hypocrites who isn't bothered when a dim-retard president like Odumbo actually kills the family members of terrorists, Lubed Wide-ass, it only bothers you when a Republican "talks" about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Speaking about droning, your boy Obama has been droning on so long he has fucked up the news. Thank God there is only one more night of this shit.
You'd be the Kool Aid sucking minion listening and knowing that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:39 PM   #38
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Just like how YOUR boy Babblin Bernie droned on the other night and fucked up the evening news then.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:39 PM   #39
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Please cite the treaty Japan signed after World War II preventing it from having its own Army....
Read article 9 of Japan's constitution it forbids them to have an Army only a SDF which is a special defense force. This was signed right after world war 2.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:41 PM   #40
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Senility has surely set in.!

He's a Purple Heart Viet Nam veteran you fool.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:44 PM   #41
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
He's a Purple Heart Viet Nam veteran you fool.
Ole Lube Wide-Ass must be one of those that retired right before he could come out as the trannie that he is. He would have SOO loved to have marched with the rainbow flag while still serving in uniform !
Old 07-27-2016, 09:58 PM   #42
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Ole Lube Wide-Ass must be one of those that retired right before he could come out as the trannie that he is. He would have SOO loved to have marched with the rainbow flag while still serving in uniform !
Rey how many times a day does dalilama sucks your immigrant little cock ? I think you are a cocksucker - you both seem to be attracted to me but I am not into men ok.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:04 PM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Rey how many times a day does dalilama sucks your immigrant little cock ? I think you are a cocksucker - you both seem to be attracted to me but I am not into men ok.
I'm not an immigrant, pendejo. I was born aqui en Estado Unida, chapete ! Go visit assup in Austin for some of that " therapy " YOU Lube(d) Wide asses like ! He'll let YOU be the guidon in the next gay march up there and they're always looking for more " recruits " for their reach around crew !
Old 07-27-2016, 10:09 PM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah that's why you keep stalking me with all those PMs.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:22 PM   #45
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
I'm not an immigrant, pendejo. I was born aqui en Estado Unida, chapete ! Go visit assup in Austin for some of that " therapy " YOU Lube(d) Wide asses like ! He'll let YOU be the guidon in the next gay march up there and they're always looking for more " recruits " for their reach around crew !
So you speak espanol well I am fluent in Italian and some of our words are very similar. Let me see if you can comprehend : Beso me grande culo penche puto. Chips dalilama pequito verga y CHingas tu madre way!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women