Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160630
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #31
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Diver View Post
My current Earthly delight would be to give a blow job to a shemale, then be taken from behind and then give it to her in the glory hole as well. That would then complete my list of sexual activities I want to do in my life--all the rest are done.

Damn that is mine as well...though many TS prefer to give oral than receive. My fantasy has me giving oral to the TS and being taken with a strap on by a domme.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #32
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I've had a strap on in me before. I bought the "evil one" a strapon and she had me with it. It was good and I'd certainly do it again. We had one with the two ended dildo and she really got off on it. It's the she male thing I want to experience.
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #33
swingmaster
Registered Member

Anna, I really hope I didn't offend you... I just meant it in good fun thinking you'd really enjoy it. My apologies if you took it the wrong way.
swingmaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #34
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

No sweetheart, I'm just being coy. I guess you can't see my body language in text, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingmaster View Post
Anna, I really hope I didn't offend you... I just meant it in good fun thinking you'd really enjoy it. My apologies if you took it the wrong way.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #35
swingmaster
Registered Member

Thanks. Very fond of you and don't want that to change!
swingmaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:17 PM   #36
Roark
Gaining Momentum

Default Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights

I recall being quite impressed with this triptych at the Prado in Madrid. Brings to memory Pieter Brueghel's work, as well as the famous Marquis de Sade's 120 days in Sodom.
Kinky pleasurable delights indeed
Roark is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #37
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Body language is better in person,
uh in particular- Analisa's, lol.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #38
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Kisses lilsmurf. I hope to hear from you when you're off hiatus, oxo
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:53 AM   #39
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122
Default my earthly delites!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsmurf View Post
One of my Earthly Delights, is wanting to be restrained to a bed and blindfolded.
The sensory deprivation of sight alone during sex...
Really turns me on!! Add to that the bondage of being tied up...
Is off my erotic chart. I visited someone once who did this to me,
(It wasn't requested). It was by far the best sex I have had.
I've done this and enjoy it.
definitely an afternoon or morning or nitetime delite!!!!! my first experiece was many moons ago when a woman gave me an incredibly decadent deliteful present. several of us had been having get togethers that were mostly non-sexual but after several months, turned very sexual as we had all gotten to know each other very well. there would be duos, threesomes, foursomes. sometimes, our entire afternoon or evening would be spent as each of us would rotate into the "receiver" role as the others focused on sexually pleasing the receiver.

after several get togethers, we all decided to draw names and give that person a special gift ["secret debauchery-er"]. my gift to the other person was a long soaking bath, then a massage, preceeded by and followed by fruit and cheese and wine. after the massage, i gave her one of my patented sensual beard massages and sensual kisses massages, winding up at her vulva and clitoris. i pleasured her with my lips, tongue, nose, hands and fingers until after several slow boil, rounded, and then high intense orgasms, she cried for me to stop. i then used very warm hand towels to clean her and then covered her w/ a warm blanket and snuggled her until she fell asleep.

the gift i received was also special. i didnt know who drew my name, but was sent an email from an anonymous email addr that it was a woman and that she wanted to give herself to me. only conditions - she would drop off a blindfold and two hand ties made from velvet the morning of the gift and inform when she would arrive. she instructed me to leave my apt door unlocked, get naked, blindfold myself, ties the ties on my wrists, await her arrival, and then let her pleasure herself with my body however she wanted. i could not inquire who she was nor assert myself unless permitted by being patted on my neck. i thanked the delites gods for my fortune.

after what seemed like a short eternity wondering who would show up, she arrived, entered my bedroom, put on "Dark Side of the Moon", and began to feed me grapes while she played with my naked body. she let me caress her body and i did, mostly to see if i could figure out who she was - i couldnt. then she tied the ties to the bedposts and began playing w/ my body. after what seemed like another short eternity of foreplay [really 20-30 mins], she took lil delites into her mouth and gave him such pleasures as i had never experienced before in my life. then, still with my wrists tied, she had me pleasure her clitoris, vulva, and vagina. once she was ready, she slid up my body and then slid back down and lil delites went right into her vagina. i had never experienced such an insertion as soft, sensual, and easy as that. she then began moving slowly up and down [kind of like a surfboard on my body] using lil delites for her pleasure. i had no control over how deep or shallow, fast or slow, up & down or left & right she went. she began kissing me and sucking on my nipples as she continued to use me. eventually, she increased her tempo, emitting oohs, ahhs, moans, and little squeals of delite as she began climbing the path to her orgasms. when she got close, she held my arms down to use them to aid her motions. eventually, she began shuddering and orgasming on me, again and again, screaming with delight. when she finished, she laid on top of me and then slowly untied my wrists and then removed the blindfold. i had never figured it would be her. i held her tightly, kissed, and caressed her and told her that i was so honored to be of service to her. and, to myself, amazed, surprised, and pleased as she was the one woman in our group who never orgasmed from intercourse alone, always requiring digital stimulation of her clitoris or oral sex.

after a while, we got up, took a very long soaking bath [with tall shots of amaretto for our thirst], clothed each other, and then she left. after that day, the two of us only had a few more sexual/loving encounters before she moved to california; i didnt see her again until last summer after many many moons had passed. we briefly talked about that afternoon but did nothing else to relive that experience.

that afternoon experience was a major reason i chose my hobbying user name -
afternoon delites!!

that event, long before i entered the hobbying sub-culture, stayed with me for years. three & 1/2 years into hobbying, i met two providers who would let me blindfold them and who would blindfold me [in M-F encounters and in F-M-F threesome encounters]. they also introduced me to some lite restraints, bondage, whips, flogging, etc. thank you LA and TM!!!

as much deliteful pleasure as i gave and received from that event, analisa, i'd have to say that an earthly delite i would like to partake in would be to make myself available to one, two, three, or more women and let them use my entire body for their sexual pleasure. i've done this to some extent with two women but am open for more.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:55 AM   #40
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by missi hart View Post
my earthly delight is to let my inner slut run wild---hopefully soon
analisa, me thinks you should invite missi up to dallas for your glory hole encounter.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #41
unipac69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Hello new to the group. The talk about glory holes is interesting. Are there any glory holes in Dallas or is this code for something else. LOL I apologize for my ignorance.
unipac69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #42
NaughtyButNice
Account Disabled

My earthly delight is begging for terribly nasty things... and then getting them.

I also like the inverse, but generally not with providers (unless I find a compatible switch).
NaughtyButNice is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #43
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386

I love different views of sexuality in Art, it fascinates me to see different artists paint sex for different timelines...its great to see sexual art through the artist eyes
Its very sexy, very Fetish, and bizzare...
Guest080311-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women