Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #31
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Guy Little Shirt View Post
Initially she was not. After her demons had a more firm grasp over this girl I’m sure she was managed by nearly every scumbag in Rochester. I’m willing to MH even tried.
we were both new at the time.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:26 AM   #32
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

I wouldn’t go as far as to say “world”, but it does make for some interesting banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Nope never saw her in Nunda. Sorry the quote function seems to be fucked up. lol

It's not "to a certain degree" this mutually parasitic relationship is at the core of the hobby. It's what makes this world go around.
Fat Guy Little Shirt is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:32 AM   #33
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I just don't have a problem with Handy making a buck. I doubt it's his primary source of income. It probably just makes his hobby self sustaining. Even scumbag Tony supplied us with some talent that was far better than what we have now. So pimps serve a purpose.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #34
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
I just don't have a problem with Handy making a buck. I doubt it's his primary source of income. It probably just makes his hobby self sustaining. Even scumbag Tony supplied us with some talent that was far better than what we have now. So pimps serve a purpose.
at least he aint data minin like xy's sorry ass.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:38 AM   #35
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Like I said in no way am I a goddamn Saint. I have done some fucked up shit but I cannot get behind a guy who profits from these girls fucking and sucking their way through every middle-aged piece of shit in New York State. This is where I draw the line.

This goes for Ang in Syracuse, Sindi in Syracuse, Tony of Rochester, and all the rest that profit from these girls while they ply their trade on their back’s or their knees.

Handy is a piece of garbage, and while I too have had and continue to have my own demons, I won’t cross that line

Quote:
Old 08-07-2018, 01:14 PM   #36
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #37
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

nododys done ...caught ...the fact ol handy had ...with him?

...that done be some straight ...up psycho shit
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:18 AM   #38
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Ask him if the girls give him a commission on the dates they do at his parties? The answers are all over this board on that topic.
And then ask him what I got for my 80 bucks he collected for a caddie at the Tally Ho tourn. Licked whipped cream off some drunk and stoned chick... then he wanted 80 more to get another caddie -- fool me once.

No need to ask, since you put it out there. The answer is no, I don't get a commission from the girls and I pay a donation when I play there. Not sure where all these "answers" are that you allude to on the topic, but send me a link or two. I've heard the baseless accusations before, but I'd really like to see anything that would constitute anything that could be construed as an answer.

Like most things, facts matter, so there is a caveat or two here, and I've covered them before. Bachelor parties are a different animal. It is a well established practice that dancers who work those tip the guy or guys who are watching over them. When I am in that role, which can be a bit of work, trying to keep the tips straight between several girls, I don't have any problem accepting the gratuity. Considering that I maybe do 1 or 2 bachelor parties a year, it's not exactly a big deal.

That ties into the only other story that might give this bullshit a sliver of credibility. Back when Chole, DJ, Legacy and I were organizing parties at the private east side club and a lot of the focus was on strippers with the portable pole and all that, we told the strippers and providers that we were hoping they would tip us 10%, following the bouncer protocol, and the standard practice in the strip clubs themselves. The idea was that we weren't going to require a tip out. It was clearly couched as a request, and no one would make a big deal about getting turned down, but any girls who stiffed us would just be unwelcome in the future. For future parties, we made the very correct decision to have nothing to do with dancer/provider money, and that has been the model for any party I helped organize ever since.

Frankly with the rental overhead and the cost of food and all that, we were just worried about breaking even - Chloe was only making tips at the bar and whatever she could entice out of the party-goers. The rest of us had a predetermined formula on the breakdown of the door (and that one time we asked for a tip-out - and only a few girls opted to do so anyway).

Some of the parties were pretty well attended and so we would make some dough, but nothing earth shattering, and anything I made would inevitably just go toward another appt with some girl. It should be noted that I was typically the one who cleaned the club up in preparation for the party, and did the hours long cleanup after the party, often cleaning into the morning and daylight. It was a ton of work, so the few bucks I made at those parties was well earned. Bottom line, with the exception of one aborted attempt to get voluntary tips from girls at a party, there has always been a solid wall between donation money earned and any organizers.

As for the TH caddy, the 80 was your portion of the total donation she got for coming out and riding around with us for a few hours (everyone kicked in the same to have her with us), a lot of the dancers in the past had gotten $$$$ to caddy, so our $.8 or maybe $$.4 (did we have a 4th?) to our caddy was well below market. Considering how the day went, I think it was a worthy donation. Seeing if you were interested in sponsoring another caddy to come out and join us could hardly be construed as fooling you, and if you really had an expectation that the 80 would have entitled you to some kind of provider level play, then I'm sorry for the mixup. It never even occurred to me that you or anyone would think that serious play (on top of hanging with us for 3-4 hours) would be on the table. You seemed like you were having fun, so I hope that was the case.

Not for nothing, considering how much you like a good meet and greet, it couldn't have been too bad having the chance to meet a new provider and get to know her in case you might want to see her for an appt, and there were certainly opportunities at the strip club for more fun during the private party.

Smalls -- do your homework -- and don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
Ok
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:59 AM   #39
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
nododys done ...caught ...the fact ol handy had ...with him?

...that done be some straight ...up psycho shit

Now, I know the whole PM construct and its career is fundamentally stupid or at lease ill-advised, but this one makes me wonder about the author's mental capacity. For anyone who has read more than a couple of my reviews, you won't be surprised to see that a massage is in just about every one. Considering that you stalk my posts with unerring certainty, how the fuck could you be surprised or find anything remotely sinister about the that I might have baby oil in my play bag?

But if you want some grist for your mill, you'll like this. Along with baby oil, condoms, swim trunks/goggles, a towel and some spare underwear, I also usually have a spare packet of thigh highs and/or pantyhose in the even I get to do an appt and the girl doesn't have any. Some of my best pics and vids are a result of...wait for it...stocking that stuff.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:29 AM   #40
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Guy Little Shirt View Post
Like I said in no way am I a goddamn Saint. I have done some fucked up shit but I cannot get behind a guy who profits from these girls fucking and sucking their way through every middle-aged piece of shit in New York State. This is where I draw the line.

This goes for Ang in Syracuse, Sindi in Syracuse, Tony of Rochester, and all the rest that profit from these girls while they ply their trade on their back’s or their knees.

Handy is a piece of garbage, and while I too have had and continue to have my own demons, I won’t cross that line

Not a Saint? Got it! You are, however, clearly a moron. I usually try to keep the discourse civil, but I was just up last night finishing the absolutely last assignment of my graduate school career, so I'm short of sleep and equally short on patience. Giving you even the modicum of benefit of the doubt that you actually believe this stuff and aren't just muckraking (which I could totally believe), I'll spell it out for you. I do not profit off providers. I don't get a cut of their donations, and I don't get quid pro quo play. With very, very rare exceptions, I have to give a donation to play. While I am totally opposed to the pursuit of PT, I have come to the sad realization that there is no one out there with that issue for whom I matter enough for them to want to stop.

Bottom line, your "facts" are bullshit and your entire premise and reason for finding me so objectionable is built upon a lie. You are accumulating all this bile and anger toward an empty purpose...for a reality that doesn't exist.

As much as I would find it unpleasant to be disliked based upon things I have actually done or said, I would have to accept it. You harboring these feeling about me based on a fantasy or some distortion of reality is just not acceptable.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:50 AM   #41
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

True is true. As always you can spin this anyway you want but your behavior tells a different story.

You are a pimp. You act like a pimp and nearly everybody here knows you as such.

You are a bottom dweller with a graduate degree. No big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
Not a Saint? Got it! You are, however, clearly a moron. I usually try to keep the discourse civil, but I was just up last night finishing the absolutely last assignment of my graduate school career, so I'm short of sleep and equally short on patience. Giving you even the modicum of benefit of the doubt that you actually believe this stuff and aren't just muckraking (which I could totally believe), I'll spell it out for you. I do not profit off providers. I don't get a cut of their donations, and I don't get quid pro quo play. With very, very rare exceptions, I have to give a donation to play. While I am totally opposed to the pursuit of PT, I have come to the sad realization that there is no one out there with that issue for whom I matter enough for them to want to stop.

Bottom line, your "facts" are bullshit and your entire premise and reason for finding me so objectionable is built upon a lie. You are accumulating all this bile and anger toward an empty purpose...for a reality that doesn't exist.

As much as I would find it unpleasant to be disliked based upon things I have actually done or said, I would have to accept it. You harboring these feeling about me based on a fantasy or some distortion of reality is just not acceptable.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:34 AM   #42
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
only time major and i met he gave a hot girl [ i forget who] a ride to a notel kept me aprised all the way of time of arrival booked the room for her and came back a half hour later to give her a ride home or wherever. whether major was just helping the girl or a hobbiest whether he got 10 percent or 90 percent of the 80 dollars whether he got a free or discounted hand job foot job or blow job i dont care. if these girls handled tcb 1/10 th as good as mh there would be no handler. whether the girl left with all 80 from the appointment or 20 its more than she would have had if he wasnt around to handle things
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:13 AM   #43
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Where is Kristii Love when you really need her?
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #44
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Where is Kristii Love when you really need her?
jesus thats the girl i was talking about that major hooked me up w. thanks jokacz my memory is gone but damn she had a body.. total stripper mentality she couldnt realize why so few guys were interested in a dance and only wanted to fuck her
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:40 AM   #45
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Straight from the horses asses mouth.

MajorHands is a degenerate PIMP.

He doesn’t care who’s life he ruins. staff edit-pk . He keeps their pitiful souls wrapped around his finger so that he can “give” them away to his pals aka clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
only time major and i met he gave a hot girl [ i forget who] a ride to a notel kept me aprised all the way of time of arrival booked the room for her and came back a half hour later to give her a ride home or wherever. whether major was just helping the girl or a hobbiest whether he got 10 percent or 90 percent of the 80 dollars whether he got a free or discounted hand job foot job or blow job i dont care. if these girls handled tcb 1/10 th as good as mh there would be no handler. whether the girl left with all 80 from the appointment or 20 its more than she would have had if he wasnt around to handle things

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LittleLolita91

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women