Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This wartime economy sucks.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm . . . You're right, RaggedyAndy. We can't afford four more years of Obama. You're coming around.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #33
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Rigid Minds

I wonder why we even bother to discuss these matters on this board since most of these folks made up their minds ages ago.

There are many rigid minds running amok thinking they know right from wrong, but don't know any other way of thinking, but it's not really even "thinking", it's more of a conditioned response.

People who plan to vote Republican year after year will continue to vote that way regardless of who the fuck is on the ticket.

The early polls show that this election may be close, but President Obama still holds a slim lead.

Frankly, I don't understand why the election would even come close, but the only explanation I see is that there a lot of traditional people who vote one straight ticket regardless of who is on the ballot because that is how "their pappy" voted and by golly, that's how they plan to vote too!

As Hank Williams used to sing about his many character flaws explaining them to the doctor,

. . . "it's a family tradition!"
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I come from a family of strong Democrats. George McGovern was a family friend, and visited my home when he was in town. Jim Abourezk, another very liberal Democrat senator still talks to me.

I don't vote like my family. I learned to see things for myself. That is why I am a Libertarian, because the Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. And both want totalitarian control of the country.

And btw, both George and Jim are very honest and decent people. They would not be welcome in today's Democrat circles.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #35
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Family Tradition

Country music singers
have always been a real close family
but lately some of my kin folks
have disowned a few others and me
i guess its because
i kinda changed my direction
i guess i went and broke the family tradition

they get on me wanna know Hank

why do you drink?
(Hank) why do you roll smoke?
Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?
over and over
everybody made my prediction
so if i get stoned
I'm just carryin'
on an old family tradition

I am very proud

of my daddys name
although his kinda music
and mine ain't exactly the same
stop and think it over
put yourself in my position
if i get stoned and sing all night long
it's a family tradition

Don't ask me Hank

why do you drink?
Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?
If I'm down in a Honky-Tonk
Some ol' slicks tryin to give me corrections
I'll say leave me alone
I'm singin all night long
it's a family tradition

Lordy, I have loved some ladies

and I have loved Jim Beam
and they both tried to kill me
in 1973
when that doctor asked me
Son how did you get in this condition
I said hey sawbones I'm just carryin on
an old family tradition

So don't ask me Hank

why do you drink?
Why must you live out the songs you wrote?
Stop and think it over
Try and put yourself in my unique position
If I get stoned and sing all night long
It's a family tradition!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hank, Jr. is a Republican.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #37
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
We really need to go back and do MORE of what caused this situation, don't we?
Well, as is quite obvious, we are doing more -- much more! -- of exactly what caused the mess we're in! What are we getting for all the out-of-control deficit spending we've been doing? Can you point to any meaningful way in which the financial system has been fixed? (Didn't think so!) As we've discussed in previous threads, Dodd-Frank does nothing about too-big-to-fail and virtually nothing to prevent the next crisis. Nothing has been fixed or regulated in any positive, effective way.

Fast Gunn, I think everyone understands your opposition to Republicans. I ain't a big fan myself. Just look at the fiscal kamikaze mission they started about 10 years ago. But what is it that you don't understand about the obvious fact that Obama, Pelosi, and Reid continued -- and expanded -- that disastrous agenda?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #38
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I wonder why we even

The early polls show that this election may be close, but President Obama still holds a slim lead.

. . . "it's a family tradition!"
wrong again fast cum

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 47%, Obama 44%
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Win or lose, if Obama gets more than 30% of the vote, this country has serious problems. There is no objective reason to support that man.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #40
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation All The Reason In The World

There is all the reason in the world to re-elect President Obama.

The fact that neither of you two dofus cannot see that only shows your degree of ignorance and nothing more.

. . . As for the polls results, you can find one to support which ever position you take this early in the season.

Old 08-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There's part of the problem there. Thanks for the object lesson, FastGoon.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #42
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Republicant's aren't good enough

Yeah, you think republicans are so great? Well, I unfortunately am the daughter of a very dedicated republican, my dad was a Goldwater supporter and ended up retired from the USMC as an officer and as an Indian Public Health chief administrator of labs and hospitals. My dad swore when Clinton won he would be the next Lee Harvey Oswald.

All I knew of "dear old dad" was his alcoholism, his intense hatred of anyone not hetrosexual white ( He humiliated his own niece when she married a wonderful man from India, after my sister had married a heroin addict dad said to his niece's parents, "at least my son in law is white". Later, by the time I was eleven my father severely beat my mother so badly she was hospitalized and I was shocked to see her horribly swollen and blackened face. He left us alone and far behind, choosing to run off and marry a younger childless woman who was as swept away by his education and looks as my mother had been. He never wanted to see me much afterwards, I was never allowed to speak to him privately or on the phone. He and his new wife continued to taunt and humiliate my mother and care almost nothing about me, he was too happy with his new wife and job. When I became pregnant at an older age and my boyfriend took the easy way out and did not marry me, my father harassed me daily over the phone to give my child up for adoption or have an abortion because I obviously was not able to raise a child by myself. Well, I had my child by myself and lived in poverty and subsisted on the kindness of compassionate neighbors. My dad died back in 2001, I don't miss him at all- in fact his death was a great relief. I am still a single mother, my child is now 17 and a very gifted honor student and half white. My son wants to volunteer working with refugees next summer in a government program where he "can help people and not hurt them". Most importantly, I gave my son the love and supportive encouragement that I never received from the republicant attitude of "I'm better than anyone else and nobody has rights but me because everyone else sucks" attitude that buried me for most of my life and haunts me everyday and every time I see someone like a young minority father or an obviously illegal alien tenderly loving and caring for their children like any good father should.

I'm sure all you republicans are going to take jabs at me and insult me or tell me that doesn't represent all republicans. I can't stand the hate filled rhetoric and the holier than thou attitude against anyone who isn't perfect in their high and mighty eyes.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm sorry for what you've had to go through. It must have been hell, but I don't think it is representative of all Republicans, or partisans of any stripe.

I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat. That being said, it sounds like you have done very well for yourself in spite of what you've endured. You should be very proud of your son, and of yourself. You have done an amazing job!
Old 08-03-2012, 01:09 AM   #44
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

To summarize all posts till so far, lets just give Obama a second term.

He's gonna get it anyway, so why waste so much energy?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #45
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think even a republican like Sean Hannity would love that Obama wins.
Why? Since years he spends most of his life fighting Obama, and he's still getting nowhere.
His only chance to survive is Obama winning, that will get him job security for another 4 years.
If Obama loses, poor guy, his life will be over and he might think of committing suicide.
Coz he has nothing left to do.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women