Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40451
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2018, 06:13 AM   #31
ironfire
Registered Member

What really interests me about this thread is that you just put an ad out on p411 for incall. So why does it surprise you if someone asks you if you have incall when you obviously occasionally do? You wrote these posts as if you never have incall and anyone who asks about it is an irritating idiot. If I wanted to make an appointment with you and followed you at all, I would notice that you occasionally offer incall and would probably ask if you were not offering it in a current ad but I couldn't see you unless you were hosting. Not sure why you got so intense here. Kind of turned mo off, I must say.
ironfire is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:02 AM   #32
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because if you do fucking follow me, you would know that when I can host I will post it. About 98% of the time I cannot host. I swear y'all wanna start shit over one fucking sentence, because you guys can't fucking read. And you think that I was intense...from typing shit...also you have never met me & obviously don't plan too, so why comment on this?
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:04 AM   #33
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And another point, the people that have messaged me to host consistently message me about it. Instead of fucking listening. Scorpio just close this fucking thread because they missed the damn point...it's like if you worked for a phone company and I kept calling and asking for chairs. Well wtf you don't sell chairs why keep bothering you? Oh cuz I'm a dick and obviously don't give a fuck about anoyone but myself..
Old 07-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #34
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Well...

We aren't going to close this thread because there is no reason to take that action. I agree with one thing, this mess needs to end and die.

I believe everything that needs to be said, has been expressed, so let's let this thread die.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:29 AM   #35
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Awesome meltdown!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 11:16 AM   #36
KCMO420
Registered Member

hmm apartment cleaning
KCMO420 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:23 PM   #37
GoBlue34z
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Good lord...so to be clear you do incall on short notice?
GoBlue34z is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 05:03 PM   #38
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you kidding me? I'm not even going to answer that.
Old 07-19-2018, 08:26 PM   #39
GoBlue34z
Valued Poster

Its sarcasm. I'm always surprised by posts like this someone else said it but if you get this bothered by it simply ignore them. I can't imagine this would help anyone that is on the fence about seeing you now want to. Meaning freaking out about this cant help ones business. But it's your business so carry on
Old 07-21-2018, 05:54 AM   #40
ironfire
Registered Member

Actually, you were on my radar....... Until this thread. I think GoBlue said it well. Best of luck to you.
ironfire is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:38 AM   #41
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually you know what is funny, this has helped me. Because joking and playing with someone's money isn't funny. Learn to read or don't see me. There are hundreds of girls. Best of luck to you sir!
Old 07-21-2018, 08:41 AM   #42
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's funny. If you guys don't like these kind of threads. Don't intentionally piss off the person you are trying to see. This has been going on for over a year with me. I'm sorry that you clearly don't like women speaking their mind. But I am single mother of 2, frankly don't have time for the bullshit & if you can't understand that I don't want to see you anyways...mutual fucking respect.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:32 PM   #43
GoBlue34z
Valued Poster

Instead of having a fit on the board why not talk directly to the guys that you have a problem with. If you fly off the handle over a little thing like this I'm sure guys will be worried about seeing you if you dont seem stable. You posted in a kind of crazy manner that you dont do short notice and you don't host yet you put in p411 that u would host then offered to see someone on a reply on what i would consider short notice. Just saying again while I'm sure you are frustrated do you really think the guys you are fed up with will now do a better job reading? I doubt it and anyone that hasn't seen you probably has some hesitation now after this thread.

Just trying to help I dont think you are doing yourself any favors. Best of luck to you
Old 07-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #44
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
Because if you do fucking follow me, you would know that when I can host I will post it. About 98% of the time I cannot host. I swear y'all wanna start shit over one fucking sentence, because you guys can't fucking read. And you think that I was intense...from typing shit...also you have never met me & obviously don't plan too, so why comment on this?
Sometimes, people forget that things stay up on the net forever...and forever...and forever. Many times posts do not have a date, a time, or a location.

So you have, and do, take in calls? Even though it is only 2%
Kimmy Delight is a wonderful lady who never made incalls, and now she does.

Once, when I requested an incall from a lady she informed me that she only made outcalls and I apologized for calling because I did not know. Her response was to thank me and suggested that the answer could be a maybe, if I could pay for a room. Problem solved.

No one can read your mind. Be thankful that the guy called at all, it shows he was interested.
The first think I look for in a lady?
It is not her looks, or how good she smells
It is not her breath, or how she spells
It is not the color of her hair
or the clothes that she wears

The thing that doesn't make guys think twice is:
Is she nice?
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:50 PM   #45
hornyoldtoad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
It's not rocket science...she cant host.
And I disagree you would be surprised how many aren't married.
Nikki I get it doll...just keep on getting the message out.
Agreed, lots of singles paying here. Lots.

The problem nikki is the rocket science goes out the window when someone pulls up your profile, looks at those pics, starts to take matters into their own hands, then has just got to see for themself. Research has now left the building and selfish indulgence is at the helm. The 'gotta have it' motor kicks in and if they can only do incalls, it is all they see. Sometimes we're just dicks.

Sorry gal, it has happened to me. I speak from experience - Damn near PM'd you about an incall date once doing just this. Lucky for me i saw this post...

hornyoldtoad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women