Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160933
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2021, 06:48 PM   #31
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman5 View Post
however others jumped straight to an attack on the guy because he had a bad experience.
No, others jumped in cause ECCIE is a community. Give and take, sharing information, jokes, and all that BS. Participation. Nobody expects anyone to post 3 times a day on average but you have to admit creating an account 2.55 years ago and your first post is nuclear, well that is kinda Sus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbEpC_WyL6c
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:16 PM   #32
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Staff has concluded the basic investigation.
Staff has determined that this Encounter NEVER occurred.
This Report has been removed from the Provider's Profile.
Premium Access Credit for the author has been Revoked.
Encounter has Been prominently marked as a FAKE.
Fake Encounter Report will remain on the Reviewers Profile.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 08:42 PM   #33
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

https://youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:05 PM   #34
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane1271 View Post
These guys bashing the poster for his honest review have to be the biggest losers on the planet. I come here for the warnings not the pathetic stories. This girl has been suspect to me because her other 2 reviews are obviously fake made by brand new accounts likely her pimp. Please op don't ever hesitate to post negative reviews, they are crucial to keeping these girls in line.
Care to expand some more on this "honest" review? I thought not.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:19 AM   #35
CH Luke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Okay, having hinted around at a review or two in the past that seemed unbelievable (positive ones), this is a pretty damn cool thing to watch (except I'm sorry for the lady who was a victim in this one). Seeing some decisive action to call out a fake review for what it is...is refreshing. Seeing that a lot of the community didn't just dogpile this girl because of statements that would have offended us all (if true), but rather wanted more info before rushing to judge her...that's strong.

And, well done, Biomed...it had to take some work to get this vetted, but it keeps the site from going rogue and losing value.

In the end, the imposter was revealed and ejected, and the site is functioning as intended. Huaah!
CH Luke is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 07:11 AM   #36
Picksix
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I’ll accept any and all apologies for being called a pimp, a white knight, ymmv, etc lol
Picksix is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 08:00 AM   #37
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Interesting how one review is called fake; yet another is ruled as valid when both have very similar situations, with very similar first time posters.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:20 AM   #38
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picksix View Post
I’ll accept any and all apologies for being called a pimp, a white knight, ymmv, etc lol
I will too, but I don't think we'll be getting any.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 07:55 PM   #39
wantnsomeinar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

For being bullies even if the kid made it up? NOPE

Novel idea instead of bashing the shit out of someone and those in the wings see it and go OH FUCK I WILL NEVER SHARE a thing on this site, how about you wait until the facts are in?

YA both did wrong you just dont want to own it.
wantnsomeinar is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:13 PM   #40
SometimesScribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This is not a both sides at fault situation. That review was clearly bullshit from the beginning.
SometimesScribe is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:19 PM   #41
wantnsomeinar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I'm not saying that. This dude came on posted a review, ppl gutted him and left him to bleed out. They did an investigation, turned out he lied. If it had went the other way, these same ppl would have doubled down.

How does that look for some new person that comes here looking for info? Oh I speak up and these guys that were never there are going to shout me down the second they get a chance. I am sure the OP does not give a shit about how this ended, but it makes the rest of the community look like blood thirsty vultures waiting to jump on a piece of fresh meat.
wantnsomeinar is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:39 PM   #42
SometimesScribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I was new not too long ago. I still kinda am. This sort of thing didn't scare me away. But what it taught me was that this business is fun, yet serious. After all, this is quite possibly someone's livelihood. I don't know if it is for Lia, but it could be. Imagine you start a small business and within a few months a yelp review calls you a racist, claims you took money and then basically refused service. Would you want your customers, and frankly anyone else with an ounce of sense, to defend you?

Maybe you can't see the ROS, but it's laughably fake. It's every cliche in the book with everybody operating at odds with any reasonable motivation. It would be different if the review was plausible. But it clearly is not.

That's the last response I'll give because really this thing just needs to die.
SometimesScribe is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 10:46 PM   #43
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SometimesScribe View Post
That's the last response I'll give because really this thing just needs to die.

No, you need at least two more posts so you can get access to a new area on this site.

Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 06:21 AM   #44
Picksix
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantnsomeinar View Post
For being bullies even if the kid made it up? NOPE

Novel idea instead of bashing the shit out of someone and those in the wings see it and go OH FUCK I WILL NEVER SHARE a thing on this site, how about you wait until the facts are in?

YA both did wrong you just dont want to own it.
Way to keep it classy! I never bashed. I met the gal and knew this probably didn’t happen. So, in the interest of everyone I spoke up.
Picksix is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 07:39 PM   #45
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The point he is trying to make is that you don't call them out in the Thread.
Use the RTM function and report it that way.
Quote:
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
Ultimately, until the Encounter Report is disputed by the Provider, Staff is not empowered to do anything with the Report except handle the violations of the Guidelines committed by those commenting on the Report.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women