Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2022, 03:41 PM   #31
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

you are correct. i am being stubborn. i need more than just a few people to refute. you admitted you havnt seen abby at kfest. and you are saying its second hand info. you may have a different relationship with abby. shes a good provider but i need more refutes. you arent coming off as a prick so im attempting to be civil. The promoters are review bumping abby jisoo upcharges that the promoters didnt mention mentioned on the jisoo review page 4/5. as of now there are 3 girls at kfest while julie and cat are at pink clubs, if pink is really still in business. no reviews of pink. When abby was at La there were several reliable reviews of how great abbys services were/are. right now there is quiet in terms of upcharges. if you ask anybody about La you will get a resounding no upcharge response. im seeing a pattern. similar to sf, If abby consistently doesnt upcharge then not only will i go see her ill do the best review of her shes ever got. surely you can see how just 3 refutes 1 being from a regular that hasnt seen her while at kf could possibly not be enough info to say she has not adopted the upcharge that jissoo does. and you know there are players pushing the cali agenda. in my view right now, its dangerous to assume that the other studios are NOT upchargeing.

just because there are no refutes doesnt make something untrue. ill give you an example.

i agreed not to name names so i wont be nameing names. there is a woman that is well known that works at another studio, it has been mentioned that she does not do certain services anymore. she still does, but is more selective. no upcharge. do i think im special and she only does it for me? no. im sure there are others that get the special treatment. but story is that she does not offer certain activities anymore. so it is absolutely possible she wont upcharge you, but the next guy will have to pay extra. It is already well documented that Sf was spearheading the upcharge thing or at least attempting to. ive never been to Sf so i cannot say how that went. As i mentioned in the ML post, they attempted an upcharge on me and that was it. Now its even being mentioned that Ella is going catholic with an upcharge. Ella used to work at La and she was catholic with no upcharge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
I gave you three examples of people refuting the upcharge (including myself but I only have second hand knowledge) and you say you still you would love for people to refute Abby's supposed upcharge. It's innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.and like i posted there is a well known provider that works at another studio that says certain services are not available and they actually are. do i think im the only one getting them? no. but she asked me not to say anything and that is what im going to do. im not naming names. If reports are not true i would expect alot more people than just you, with first hand experience while she is at kfest that upcharging is not going on. jissoo upcharges, the girls at hds upcharge. this is the same pattern. you are a regular of abby's you might not get upcharged.

You're being a bit stubborn about all of this - instead of just admitting that it wasn't fair for you to assume there is an upcharge with Abby. I even admitted that I don't disagree with your premise, so I am not trying to be a dick about everything. But when there is absolutely zero firsthand knowledge as it relates to an upcharge with Abby, telling everyone in multiple posts and multiple threads that she charges an extra 100 is a shitty thing to do. Like I mentioned before, just because people don't refute something, that doesn't make it true. Don't you see how dangerous that could be?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 04:35 PM   #32
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

I’ve never seen Abby, but I will on Thursday when I come down there. I’ll throw my 2 cents in then.
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 05:06 PM   #33
mrplink
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Bw, I think I have a simple reason as to why you might be upcharged. The girls simply don't like you. Either you are bushy and nasty, or your junk smells like an old can of creamed corn. It's common knowledge that the house has their fee and the girls can choose service provided, bb or covered, with of without upcharge. I only float around the asian studios and have never been asked for upcharge Abby included. Covered girls are always covered in my experience and no amount of $ can change that. I have no doubt some will try to milk a few extra bucks but Abby isn't one of them. Maybe a good scrub and some antibiotics will change her mind in the future.
mrplink is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 05:15 PM   #34
B.Wayne
BANNED

Mr. plink. Please take your vast knowledge And advice to the nearest toilet and stick your face down there and eat a fat turd. While you are at it please hold your breath down there chomping for 45 minutes. Then come back and report. Your assumptions Laughable and your words have a simp aura about them. You offer no value. You are dismissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrplink View Post
Bw, I think I have a simple reason as to why you might be upcharged. The girls simply don't like you. Either you are bushy and nasty, or your junk smells like an old can of creamed corn. It's common knowledge that the house has their fee and the girls can choose service provided, bb or covered, with of without upcharge. I only float around the asian studios and have never been asked for upcharge Abby included. Covered girls are always covered in my experience and no amount of $ can change that. I have no doubt some will try to milk a few extra bucks but Abby isn't one of them. Maybe a good scrub and some antibiotics will change her mind in the future.
Old 04-19-2022, 05:26 PM   #35
mrplink
Premium Access

Funny coming from the pimple dick guy who has already been dismissed. Byeeeee!
Old 04-19-2022, 05:34 PM   #36
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Exactly how many more people do you need to refute? It's absolutely ridiculous that 3 would not be enough, and my second hand knowledge comes straight from the source. I guess I can't be trusted because I am such a big studio promoter right? Out of all my reviews, I have only reviewed like 2 or 3 studio girls. You are being very irrational about the whole situation and on top of that, you absolutely refuse to be reasoned with for whatever reason. I think 10 more guys could refute the whole upcharge thing, and that would not be good enough because you are being way too stubborn. And if you had just posted 1 or 2 times about it, I wouldn't really care. But you have made multiple posts in multiple threads about this.

Serious question though - you see absolutely nothing wrong with making assumptions about a provider based on the studio she is affiliated with when the facts are 1) nobody has claimed she upcharges in comments or reviews 2) Two guys have explicitly said they didn't pay extra 3) I heard from Abby herself and she said she does not upcharge.......you see absolutely nothing wrong with telling everyone that Abby does, in fact, upcharge 100 for BB? You don't see how this could hurt her business when she did absolutely nothing wrong? I already saw a few people responded to your posts asking if she actually charges 380 and saying they won't go see her for that price. If the upcharge thing turns out to be false, that would be pretty fucked up if you convinced people to not go see Abby.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
you are correct. i am being stubborn. i need more than just a few people to refute. you admitted you havnt seen abby at kfest. and you are saying its second hand info. you may have a different relationship with abby. shes a good provider but i need more refutes. you arent coming off as a prick so im attempting to be civil. The promoters are review bumping abby jisoo upcharges that the promoters didnt mention mentioned on the jisoo review page 4/5. as of now there are 3 girls at kfest while julie and cat are at pink clubs, if pink is really still in business. no reviews of pink. When abby was at La there were several reliable reviews of how great abbys services were/are. right now there is quiet in terms of upcharges. if you ask anybody about La you will get a resounding no upcharge response. im seeing a pattern. similar to sf, If abby consistently doesnt upcharge then not only will i go see her ill do the best review of her shes ever got. surely you can see how just 3 refutes 1 being from a regular that hasnt seen her while at kf could possibly not be enough info to say she has not adopted the upcharge that jissoo does. and you know there are players pushing the cali agenda. in my view right now, its dangerous to assume that the other studios are NOT upchargeing.

just because there are no refutes doesnt make something untrue. ill give you an example.

i agreed not to name names so i wont be nameing names. there is a woman that is well known that works at another studio, it has been mentioned that she does not do certain services anymore. she still does, but is more selective. no upcharge. do i think im special and she only does it for me? no. im sure there are others that get the special treatment. but story is that she does not offer certain activities anymore. so it is absolutely possible she wont upcharge you, but the next guy will have to pay extra. It is already well documented that Sf was spearheading the upcharge thing or at least attempting to. ive never been to Sf so i cannot say how that went. As i mentioned in the ML post, they attempted an upcharge on me and that was it. Now its even being mentioned that Ella is going catholic with an upcharge. Ella used to work at La and she was catholic with no upcharge.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 06:18 PM   #37
B.Wayne
BANNED

oh. i forgot we are playing the assuming game. well. i assume you eat dicks. the providers you claim that dont over charge you are actually men and you pay them so you can suck their dicks. i assume that because you choose words that women use so you are in fact into sucking cock. and also, your parents never loved you.

Quote:
Funny coming from the pimple dick guy who has already been dismissed. Byeeeee!
Old 04-19-2022, 06:43 PM   #38
mrplink
Premium Access

How did you know b? Man, from my parents not loving me to me eating dicks....you know me 100! Great job! You get a gold star! Still doesn't change the fact you have a crusty peen. Just sayin....be safe fellas!....and gals!
Old 04-19-2022, 06:49 PM   #39
B.Wayne
BANNED

you got credibility and you said you are abbys regular. obviously that may come with benefits. Finman has cred too, he said hes going to see her and i got no reason to believe he would embellish a review. he is not a regular of hers. you are. there are also new handles coming out of the woodwork and old handles that have no reviews or few reviews and few posts. i think you are putting too much into a few people refuting upcharges. have you seen julie? what are your honest thoughts on her? I have not seen where anyone has stated they wont see her for an upcharge price. if its in private tags obviously i cant see it. and i also said if it turns out the kfest does not upcharge i would go see abby and do a review of her.

ive stated in the past she has good service and that i like her. apparently according to you, people are saying they wont see her for a higher price, it sounds like nobody is saying they wont see her if shes still at 280. when you said abby said she doesnt upcharge, you did not specify if she does not upcharge YOU or she just does not upcharge across the board. When the former La girls leave, to other studios like Ella, and now Abby, what do the other studios do? they tell the girls to upcharge. When Asa left luxury and came back to dallas to go to hds, 3 bills right out of the gate. I look at all evidence. and the evidence points to upcharging. 2 guys refute that their experience did not happen that way. Promoters bump her reviews. Jissoo review page 4/5 states she wanted an upcharge per white tiger, who also has some credibility. are we then going to say that jisoo doenst upcharge everyone because others have not said they were upcharged?

so in the case of looking at all the evidence i dont see anything wrong. Like i said, i like Abby, she has an awesome attitude and is fun to be with. i want to bury my face in her butt cheeks so bad. and i want to see if other people mention an upcharge.
it takes nothing away that you heard from abby she doesnt upcharge but like i said, you did not specify if that was for YOU only, or across the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Exactly how many more people do you need to refute? It's absolutely ridiculous that 3 would not be enough, and my second hand knowledge comes straight from the source. I guess I can't be trusted because I am such a big studio promoter right? Out of all my reviews, I have only reviewed like 2 or 3 studio girls. You are being very irrational about the whole situation and on top of that, you absolutely refuse to be reasoned with for whatever reason. I think 10 more guys could refute the whole upcharge thing, and that would not be good enough because you are being way too stubborn. And if you had just posted 1 or 2 times about it, I wouldn't really care. But you have made multiple posts in multiple threads about this. Me posting to her reviews is based on ampsformenow and his apparent disdain for the upcharging topic. justifying upcharging by saying that everything has gone up. well...the studio prices went up twice last year. apparently that is not enough for some people and they want more. I hope abby is still the same abby she was at LA because I WILL bury my face in her butt cheeks and i will shout it louder than anyone. because i really do like abby.

Serious question though - you see absolutely nothing wrong with making assumptions about a provider based on the studio she is affiliated with when the facts are 1) nobody has claimed she upcharges in comments or reviews 2) Two guys have explicitly said they didn't pay extra 3) I heard from Abby herself and she said she does not upcharge.......you see absolutely nothing wrong with telling everyone that Abby does, in fact, upcharge 100 for BB? You don't see how this could hurt her business when she did absolutely nothing wrong? I already saw a few people responded to your posts asking if she actually charges 380 and saying they won't go see her for that price. If the upcharge thing turns out to be false, that would be pretty fucked up if you convinced people to not go see Abby.......
Old 04-19-2022, 06:50 PM   #40
B.Wayne
BANNED

I told you. I know because you have a simp aura when you type.

Quote:
How did you know b? Man, from my parents not loving me to me eating dicks....you know me 100! Great job! You get a gold star! Still doesn't change the fact you have a crusty peen. Just sayin....be safe fellas!....and gals!
Old 04-21-2022, 11:28 AM   #41
Finman22
BANNED

I just now saw Abby, I’m actually still parked in the street. I can confirm, at least for me, there was absolutely no mention of up charge, it just happened naturally. 280 bbfs
Old 04-21-2022, 11:50 AM   #42
Drkviper85
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Thanks for the intel Finman. Who is the 2nd youre visiting today. I wish I had your stamina lol.
Drkviper85 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 11:59 AM   #43
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finman22 View Post
I just now saw Abby, I’m actually still parked in the street. I can confirm, at least for me, there was absolutely no mention of up charge, it just happened naturally. 280 bbfs
Thanks for the intel. I had no doubt in my mind that there wouldn't be an upcharge. Let's see if Mr, B Wayne will accept your intel / refute or if he will need additional refutes beyond yours.

What did you think of Abby by the way Finman? PM is fine if you prefer not to post here.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 12:01 PM   #44
Drkviper85
BANNED

Encounters: 13

I can see Finman writing up a review and if he does, I look forward to it.
Drkviper85 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 02:22 PM   #45
Finman22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkviper85 View Post
Thanks for the intel Finman. Who is the 2nd youre visiting today. I wish I had your stamina lol.
I saw Fernanda, that hot Brazilian blonde first and then Abby, I think my dick is broke, LOL
Just rolled back into the Falls, review coming after I’m done with this oil change.
Abby was fantastic, a little older and heavier than her pics on the website, but I had a great time with her nonetheless.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women